20 stone room

Hi guys, just come to bid you all a fond farewell as I weighed in at 19.13 on thursday. See you in the 19-18 stone room xxx

Well done Yummy,i am going to take the dog for a walk now and then go swimming,then i will have my weigh in,if i have lost 5 lbs i will be joining you in the 19 stone room.

Can i join? I started sw few weeks ago and im 20s 2.5lbs hopefully i can get in to the 19s by my wi on friday x

Hi all room for another Not as big as I was one? WI for me is a Monday and this week saw me at 20s 12 exactly one stone lighter than I was when I started 4 weeks ago. Decided to look in and say Hi as the next few weeks I will need the occasional distraction from essay writing and something to avoid the distraction of naughty foods!

Hi everyone - been away for a bit slimpodding and re-evaluating lots of things. Am just in this room by the skin of my teeth lol which for me, after 5 weeks of not following any eating plan is a huge improvement. The exercise bit is starting to kick in and I'm hoping this will help me get down to the 19 stones room in the not too distant future!

Brads - you're nearly there, well done mate!! Now then, about these Chia seeds? How are you getting on with them? You inspired me with the swimming, and I have set myself a little challenge to swim 12 miles this month. I think this thread, possibly more than any of the others, really helped me focus hence why I am returning! Hope everyone is doing o.k. xxx

Had my weigh in today and i am 5 ounces short of moving down,i lost 1 lb:cry:two more weeks to go to my next weigh in,I have not tried the seeds yet a girl from work has got me some but I am on holiday this week so i wont get them until next week.I am very impressed with you swimming 12 miles not sure if i will be able to go swimming this week.

Another 2lb off for me this week, think I might go for a swim or rejoin deep water aqua classes.

Oh I've only done one mile so far (yesterday!) Brads! But I loved it, apart from all the splashing, screaming kids (chose a silly time to go - 2pm in the school hols not a sensible choice really!). Wow - you'll be out of here very soon :cry:. Will miss you and know I'm going to be in here for a good while yet xxx

Well done Jules - that is great. Defo go for a swim. Makes you feel so good - I'd forgotten just how good :) xxx

:fingerscrossed: back in this room Sunday! next time i want to exit into the room down from here!

hello!made it at last with 2lbs off this week!

Back