20 stone room

Hi Erm, I'm sure you won't be back for long! It sounds like you had a good time getting back in here though :D Cheese is awesome, but yeah it's not good for the old healthy eating plan is it :( A 4.5lb jump seems odd, are your scales digital? If so, change the batteries! I changed mine and lost 1.5lbs in a day lol. As I always say - don't bother about the numbers until actual WI day, the 4.5lbs could disappear as quickly as they appeared! Give it 100% and you might be out of here again next week :D sometimes a binge is good for us, gets the metabolism going;)

Hi Erm, I'm sure you won't be back for long! It sounds like you had a good time getting back in here though :D Cheese is awesome, but yeah it's not good for the old healthy eating plan is it :( A 4.5lb jump seems odd, are your scales digital? If so, change the batteries! I changed mine and lost 1.5lbs in a day lol. As I always say - don't bother about the numbers until actual WI day, the 4.5lbs could disappear as quickly as they appeared! Give it 100% and you might be out of here again next week :D sometimes a binge is good for us, gets the metabolism going;)

Ah it can vary by a lot more than 4.5 lb :rolleyes: :D I get weighed every morning, it can be anything so I dont pay it that much attention. If its going up it reminds me to behave myself and if its going down it spurs me on to, er, behave myself :D

Just been too many events recently that I've officially given myself meals off for :rolleyes: but tbh not 4.5lb worth.

'Twill bugger off from whence it came soon enough :rolleyes: :p

We all need to live, whether you're on SW or not you'll always face times when what you eat can't be controlled. The key is to get right back on track and not let it ruin your mindset :D we are both proof that this can be done!

Good luck for official WI! :D

Feel like I've been in this room for ages, came in at Xmas pfft! I want out!!! Fingers crossed for WI, not asking for a miracle but 2lbs will get me to the 19s! Would also love my shiny 2st sticker this week, but now I am asking for miracles..

evilpenguin said:
Feel like I've been in this room for ages, came in at Xmas pfft! I want out!!! Fingers crossed for WI, not asking for a miracle but 2lbs will get me to the 19s! Would also love my shiny 2st sticker this week, but now I am asking for miracles..

Good luck I'm sure you can do it! I'm aiming for 2 lb loss this week for tues WI so I can get my 10% award thing, got my 2st sticker last night. :)

X Kelly X said:
Good luck I'm sure you can do it! I'm aiming for 2 lb loss this week for tues WI so I can get my 10% award thing, got my 2st sticker last night. :)

Well done!! Good luck for next WI :)

Thanks hun. I know I can do it but my losses have been lower than usual recently, one was because of a non 100% week so its not really comparable and the other was star week so yeah.... I'm going to see what happens on Sat, as this week will be 100% and period free! If I get a good loss then great, if not I'm changing it up a bit and maybe going back to red for a while! I brought my syns down a couple of weeks ago so if I get a low loss this week then it has to be the pasta that's slowing me down :(

And yes I know I shouldn't complain at half pounds/pounds but when you normally lose 2lbs it's weird!!

evilpenguin said:
Well done!! Good luck for next WI :)

Thanks hun. I know I can do it but my losses have been lower than usual recently, one was because of a non 100% week so its not really comparable and the other was star week so yeah.... I'm going to see what happens on Sat, as this week will be 100% and period free! If I get a good loss then great, if not I'm changing it up a bit and maybe going back to red for a while! I brought my syns down a couple of weeks ago so if I get a low loss this week then it has to be the pasta that's slowing me down :(

And yes I know I shouldn't complain at half pounds/pounds but when you normally lose 2lbs it's weird!!

Yeah completely understand hun. I don't get star weeks due to my pill but I think I still get the bloated ness :-(
Since Xmas I've just had my head focused and I've lost every time. Have lost 15.5lbs since new year which I'm happy with although I'd quite like to speed things up a bit which is why I'm trying to exercise a lot more. I did an hour in the gym tonight straight after work which I was pleased with, just got to vary the exercise and hopefully keep pulling those numbers down. Can't wait til I'm out of the 20's though. :)

X Kelly X said:
Yeah completely understand hun. I don't get star weeks due to my pill but I think I still get the bloated ness :-(
Since Xmas I've just had my head focused and I've lost every time. Have lost 15.5lbs since new year which I'm happy with although I'd quite like to speed things up a bit which is why I'm trying to exercise a lot more. I did an hour in the gym tonight straight after work which I was pleased with, just got to vary the exercise and hopefully keep pulling those numbers down. Can't wait til I'm out of the 20's though. :)

I'm happy to see you with your head in the game!! I remember at Xmas you seemed to be struggling a wee bit, so it's really good to hear you've lost that much since then, well done!!! :)

I've been focused too and still lost I just wanted more off lol! But star weeks & unplanned family lunches get in the way sometimes. Hopefully this week things will get back to normal! If not I'm looking forward to going red hehe :D

Yeah exercise will totally boost your losses! Its fun once you get into a habit with it too. I've been really slacking with it since the new college term started, excuses I know!! I'm going to get back into it after this exam I have - tomorrow morning lol! Gonna do Zumba on Saturday :D

I think my star week is still lingering, depo is due on Tues and my body goes all wonky towards the end of the 12 weeks :( no actual period anymore but have cramps, oily skin and sore boobs :(

Just popping a tentative paw in here! Weighed self yesterday and was 20:12 :woohoo: but body might do strange things and May be back in the 21 room on Saturday :( xxx

beckyn22 said:
Just popping a tentative paw in here! Weighed self yesterday and was 20:12 :woohoo: but body might do strange things and May be back in the 21 room on Saturday :( xxx

Wooo welcome to the 20's!! Just keep going, you got few more days til weigh in so just keep at it, I'm sure you'll join us soon! As for me, if I have a bad food weekend as its my birthday, I may be back in the 21 room! But, I hope to limit the damage.. Lots of exercise for me! Lol

Hi Kel and thanks! Enjoy your birthday celebrations hun - drink loads of water, up the exercise and get straight back on plan and you'll be fine sweetie :bighug: xxx

Back