20 stone room

Just popping in to say a quick goodbye and see you in the next room - 3lb loss takes me into the 19s!!

This is my fourth week and im not doing very well :-/ I think it's coz I'm not writing it down. Anyone else felt like tht, if u didn't write it down? I'm going to nip out to but a notepad tomorro after the gym. Feel I need to go to gym after the crap I've had. Not overly bad but not 100% good either!

I was in the 21st room for 3weeks and want to try get thro the rooms in 6weeks each! I no thts probably stupid idea but it's a wee push for myself x

I think being on SW as a family we have saved between £10-£30 a week on food shop! How awesome! Thts way more meat fruit n veg n just less rubbish! My kids r 3&5 and they r still asking for rubbish but they r doing well with the change x my OH on the other hand isn't! I'm loving new food everyday of the week! X gonna try making veggie pakoras tomorro! X I'm proud of my stone off on a month but my friend as been a mega support for me, I'm dreading when she goes back on placement :-/ hope I still can push myself x I know she'll prob have a go at me if I let it slide x

MummySelkirk I feel the same about writing it down, going to start doing that again from tomorrow. I think it makes you think more about what you're eating.

I lost 0.5lbs today which I was pleased with but I'm on my second week in this room now. 10lbs to go...

Hello peoples

I've stayed the same this week. It's * week (at least the week running up to my injection which normally counts as my * week!) and I'm having plastering done in my flat which has meant it's been really difficult to cook and maintain my lifestyle. Old lifestyle has been waving at me but I'm in the SW mindset so I've been really good at work, making the right choices there but home has been bedlam.

Staying the same feels like a little bit of an achievement when I could have leapt spectacularly from the wagon!

Plastering is finishing today so after I've put the flat back together I'm planning roast chicken SW roast potatoes loads of veg and a Tesco online shop tonight, just to prove to myself that I'm fine and perfectly able to go on and off plan with happiness and no resentment. I feel pretty awesome today actually.

Kirstles
x

Pickle81 said:
Well done everyone! 4lbs again for me.
6lbs to go before I'm outta here :)

Well done :) I've got WI tomorrow-hoping to be about the same-only 8lbs for me to get into the teens now-would love to do that by next week-but not sure x

Welshtigger said:
Well done :) I've got WI tomorrow-hoping to be about the same-only 8lbs for me to get into the teens now-would love to do that by next week-but not sure x

Yey!! I lost another 3lbs this week, so only 5lbs now til I'm outta here-am aiming for that this week :) xx

Lost 4lbs this week and had a meal before with the university mates as I have officially finished my second year of uni today, so very very pleased!

jade.xoxo said:
Lost 4lbs this week and had a meal before with the university mates as I have officially finished my second year of uni today, so very very pleased!

Well done on both counts x

Welshtigger said:
Yey!! I lost another 3lbs this week, so only 5lbs now til I'm outta here-am aiming for that this week :) xx

Judging by my mid week sneak peak, I'm heading out of here this week-but keep my seat just in case! Weigh in on Friday-3 days to go :) x

Hello peoples

I lost 2 lbs this week. Was hoping for the 3rd but it was teetering between the 8/9 so we'll call that 2 lbs off this week LOL!

Had a bit of a rubbish time with my family this week, bless em, my aunt died on Monday and everything's just been a bit crap. Has been ok this week though. Really happy with a loss x

Kirstles

I lost 2.5lbs this week (getting me my stone award in 5 weeks!) but I will probably be here a while longer yet as i'm still at 20st 7lbs.

I would like to be out of here by the end of my 12 weeks. Fingers crossed.

Hi all..

I'm Currently at 20st 6lbs and i started at 23st 10lbs..hoping to get through to the 19's Very Soon :)

Back