20 stone room

I am just on the verge of joining this group, got on my scales this morning and was 20st12 - but havent 'officially' been weighed as my weigh in is Thursday....

As you can see i'm pretty new to this forum but I intend to become a regular!

Jeszee said:
I am just on the verge of joining this group, got on my scales this morning and was 20st12 - but havent 'officially' been weighed as my weigh in is Thursday....

As you can see i'm pretty new to this forum but I intend to become a regular!

Well done, and good luck for thursday x

Hi Jeszee

Welcome in advance and hello from a fellow Hampshire person! Hope you have a fabulous week.

Kirstles

Still in this room. 20st 6lb now. Still reasonably happy with progress though.

:sign0144: hi all, i've just dropped into here at 20st 12lbs after losing 3lb at class tonight, I'm gonna aim to be leaving you by the 3rd July as it's my birthday then so although I'm sure I will enjoy my time here I can't wait to drop into the zone below.

Hi peeps

4lbs down this week guys. Feeling pretty rough this morning. Asthma and hayfever is really playing me up. I'm really pleased with the loss though.

Kirstles
x

Hi all :) I'm leaving you :D 5.5lb loss this week taking me to the 19st Room. Do not pass go. Do not collect £200.

See you super soon :D

20st 1.5lb now x got my 1n half stone award! 5.5 till 2stone or 8.5 for club 10! Excoted to both awards to b honest!

Disaster put on 7lbs which puts me back here

it as been a struggle the last two months so i will have to try something different,going to weigh in every month from now on,not been swimming for two weeks so will start that again next week.Going to try and do 10,000 steps every day and see what happens,i will still be looking on here to see how you are all doing.

it as been a struggle the last two months so i will have to try something different,going to weigh in every month from now on,not been swimming for two weeks so will start that again next week.Going to try and do 10,000 steps every day and see what happens,i will still be looking on here to see how you are all doing.

Hi All

I have just joined SW and am in the 20's I look forward to going down through the stones with you all.

xx

Welcome Claire. Brads you're doing fabulously. Very impressed with your step counts hon!

Kirstles
x

Back to where I was a couple of weeks ago. 4 lbs off!

Kirstles
x

Back