20 stone room

I hope to be off next week, I lost 8.5lbs this week putting be bang on 20st.

Hi all, I've just dropped into your group after weighing in at slimming world tonight at 20st 11lb. Not sure how long I will be in this group but its nice to know I won't be here alone. Thanks Auntbam

Hi all, I've just dropped into your group after weighing in at slimming world tonight at 20st 11lb. Not sure how long I will be in this group but its nice to know I won't be here alone. Thanks Auntbam

:welcome: Good luck on your journey x

Hello all! So glad to have found this room :D Can't believe we are near the end of June and I'm starting again!! I promised myself this year I would lose weight and we're already half way through the year:( Anyway as of today it's onwards and downwards - it's time to get healthy!

congrat on getting into the 20 stone room.

I'm hoping to join you soon, as well as getting my 10%

Good luck to you on your journey.

I'm off - a 4lb loss on thursday means I'm under 20st now.

Good luck to everyone, hopefully see you in the 19's x

Well done matey. I'm gonna start going back to swimming. Can't wait to get back to it. I love swimming!

Kirstles
x

I've finally reached the 20 stone room; weighing in at 20 stone 10lbs :D

i can't wait to reach the 19 stone room!!!

I'm at 20st 6 - I've just started for the millionth time and have lots 5.8 this first week. Hopefully I'll be through to to the teens very soon. I actually feel quite lucky that I'll have that big milestone so early on.

Hi peeps

We're quiet in here at the moment. I've been sorting some silly stuff out but I'm actually fairly surprised to only have put on half a stone in the time I've been away because I've been really bad in my eating and exercising.

Hope you're all OK. Planning 4 lbs off by next Saturday, so fingers crossed.

Hopefully speak to some of you in the week. Big love guys.

Kirstles

Haia :)
Just been to my first weigh in and I'm 20st on the dot, so I might only be here for a week.
How's everyone else getting on??

I''ve been but Im going (never to return.... fingers crossed!) x

Back