200 cal meal ideas

alexisemma31

I'm on day 1 and I'm doing the SS+ where I can have a 200cal meal as well as 3 shakes.

I would be really grateful for any tried and tested meal ideas. I think I'm having a mushroom omelette later, is that okay?

That's what I'm having too!
I've had quorn or cottage cheese with veg other days, or egg salad. I'm only on day 9 and the first 4 were SS so only had a few SS+ meals so far.

Tuna or any white (not too oilly!) fish, I think prawns are ok too, chickpeas etc with anything green. Did your CDC give you a book with a list of acceptable foods for SS+?

There is a sticky here somewhere that gives you meal ideas think it says 790 but it's now 810. Also a link towards the last few pages giving what's allowed.

I usually have chicken breast. But tonight im having a mushroom ommelette.

Don't think chickpeas are on the ss+ list??

Thanks for your replies, yes I've got the book but just wondered if there were any nice recipes anyone had made with the permitted foods.

I don't think the 810 is SS+ is it?

Ya, some good ideas will be nice. I am on my Day 3 and am planning to have Chicken and rocket salad today! Surprisingly I am excited! :)

lumpybumps said:
Have a look at the link I posted above hun - some really good ideas on there! I'm trying thai curry tonight :)

Little tip. Grate some cauli and then micro or boil for rice. Lol.

I used a normal grater on raw cauli then put on saucepan and boiled for roughly 10 mins drained and served. Went perfect with curry.

Really enjoyed my omelette... Will have my last shake a bit later tonight

O.M.G.!!!! Just had the "thai curry" with cauliflower rice - it was absolutely delicious!!!!!!!!! And so easy - I dry fried a cubed chicken breast, and while that was cooking, I made up my thai soup (with about half the water to get it nice and thick). Poured it over the chicken and let it simmer for a while. Added a dash of tobasco, some salt and pepper and served it on top of my cauli rice. It was heaven in a bowl :)

Back