2010 Change Rumours?

Daisyboo

Quite a few people have mentioned the changes that our coming in January. The only one we have been told at our group is the price increase and "a new book" but from the sounds of it se are hearing Loads more details on the jungle drums! So out of interest, what other changes have people heard of?

All I've heard is the price changes and the new directory........... now I'm curious, lol :D

It was the comment on polenta not being free that got me wondering. Why pasta quiche though? Please don't let them make pasta n sauces synned!! Suppose there have been big changes before - ie tinned macaroni, corned beef etc coming off the free list, fruit becoming free - all works out in the end though

We were told a while back that using a pasta in sauce in a quiche was no longer allowed to be syn free!
The new book will not have SE or M2M in it either.
EE will be the main plan.

I don't go to class so have not heard these rumours, but if they are going to push EE as the main plan then I'm sure Original and Green days will still be able to be used too, but I expect they will not be so prominent in the new books......

what ever slimming world say ee does not work for every one and i personally need to heb and hea aday why would sw do this? if its not broke dont change it!

I suppose that I can understand them pushing EE (after all, it is the most 'normal' way of eating) and that is everyone's end goal, presumably. I can even understand them changing and removing foods from free foods and syns lists, as recipes and pack sizes change. I can even see how dropping from 5 plan options, down to just 3 would probably be easier for newbies to understand and follow.

However, I will be continuing with Red and Green, with the occasional EE and M2M thrown in. As per usual. I'm sorry, but it works for me. I find that if I try EE, my losses aren't as good because I end up struggling to add my 1/3 free foods, and tend to overeat the carbs.

And I may even have the occasional SE. So there!!!!!

I expect that EE is going to be pushed for new people and be classed as the main plan, and that oldies can keep with green/red if they wish. Id imagine green will always be there as a vegetarian option. M2M is going completely I think, as its too similar to EE.

I re-joined sw last night and my leader told me that in the new year a new book was coming out and the middle section of the book which shows your syn values was going to have 3 columns showing the red, green and extra easy syn values.
I also noticed that the mix to match booklet wasn't in by pack but that may have been ditched a while back as it has been nearly a year since i last joined a class.
I was also told that prices were going to increase in the new year.

They did this when they started up in America. They won't get rid of red and green tho. I reckon the book will explain EE better and as it says in the EE one now you can change to red/green to "boost" weightlosses.

*rumour* 3 meals a day on all plans. Snacks can only be super free food. Some Free foods are changing.

On the facebook consultant site, someone put "I love the new 2.4" which could mean anything! :flirt2:

Back