1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

2010 needs to bring a Slimmer MissShiraz

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by MissShiraz, 4 January 2010 Social URL.

1. MissShiraz

MissShiraz Full Member

Slimming World
    Hey All

Well i am back on track from today. Have bought some new digital weight tracking scales and first weigh in wasn't as bad as it thought.

I left group in November and have lost 3lbs since then, which is great as atleast there was no gain! And i haven't stuck to pla at all. :eek:

At the moment i am currently a tight size 16 and my first aim is to lose 1 stone and hopefully be in a 14, then a 12, 10 etc.

Monday 4th Jan

Brekkie - An Orange
    Lunch - Pink Salmon and Cucumber sandwich (wholemeal bread) 1 x Alpen Light
    Dinner - Stuffed Chicken Breast wrapped in Smoked Bacon with SpiceyRoast Veggies (aubergine, tomatoes, peppers, butternut squash)

Syns - Pack of Walkers baked crisps

Drinks Earl Grey and Green Tea with Lemon
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MissShiraz

MissShiraz Full Member

Slimming World
    Tuesday 5th January

Brekkie: Mullerlight, Mango and Galia Melon

Lunch: Homemade Tom Soup, HEB Wholemeal Bread

Dinner: Smoked Haddock, Leek, Cheese and Smoked Bacon Chucnky sauce (1 syn), Broccoli and Carrots

HEB - Hi Fi Bar,

Syns: 1 glass red wine (6 syns)
    1 Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Drinks, Pepsi Max, Earl Grey and Green Tea
  4. MissShiraz

MissShiraz Full Member

Slimming World
    Wednesday 6th Jan

Brekkie: Oats so simple (HEA Milk)

Lunch: Homemade Leek and Potato Soup, Galia Melon

Dinner: Pork Chop, Roast potatoes, Mashed Swede and Carrot, Broccoli . Gravy (syns)

Drinks: Pepsi Max
    Green Tea
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.