2010 New year new moi diary :)

23rd January 2010

Yesterday menu was lovely i really enjoyed eating the stuff i ate and i think the 2 hourly eating really helped me not feeling hungry on a red day, so i have defo decided i will do more reds with greens :D:D

Today is green day and not got up so long ago but had lunch and hopefully trying the 2 hour rule today but not sure on green as i always feel comfy full.

13.30 - Lunch - asda carbonara pasta (3) sweetcorn, 52g mozzarella (1 + A)

16.00 - Snack - Mullerlight vanilla in dark chocolate

18.30 - Dinner - sw chips white and sweet potatos, peppers, mushrooms, 85g raw bacon (B), baked beans, egg

21.00 - Snack - Milk (A), hot chocolate (4), Hifi bar (B), sainsburys crisps (4.5)

Syns so far 12.5

24th January 2010

Wow think this is the longest diary ive done :p goo me.

Well what a day, morning i chilled and then i had to go to preston (chipping) for my son's presentation to recieved his big certificate for passing his black belt, this was booked well in advance and food ordered (which i ordered while on break from sw) just didnt know which sunday it would of been, since been waiting since november for the date. Anyhows he really enjoyed it and so did me and dad, but getting there omg in countryside in dark but we got there and the amount of cars that followed me home cos they didnt know where they were going (they had satnav's i didnt) :D:D

Brunch - Bacon, mushrooms, tomato in sauce, 2 eggs

Dinner - Garlic mushrooms(syns), roast beef gravy (syns) 1 yorkie (syns) carrots 2 small mash pot (B +syns for butter but wasnt creamy more potatie), 2 roasties (syns) cauliflower, :cry: sticky toffee :cry: omg was soooo good

So the next couple of day going to try and manage 5-9 syns hopefully 5 tilll wi on wednesday

25th January 2010

Had a sneaky peak on scales and :cry::cry::cry: sts, but still 3 days to get a pound or two off before weigh in.

Going to see how today goes and if i have time will either go swimming or gym before picking the kids up :)

Also trying to stick to 2 hour rule again if possible

10.30 - Snack - Mullerlight yoghurt (not really hungry atm)

12.30 - Lunch - Bacon, 2 eggs, mushrooms, tomatos in sauce, 6 crackerbread (B)

14.30 - snack - Chicken bites mattesons (1.5) 35g

16.30 - Dinner - Extra lean mince meat, carrots, mushrooms, swede and carrots, sprouts, cauliflower, brocolli, gravy (1)

18.30 - some sort of fruit

20.30 - Milk (A), hot chocolate (3) hifi bar (B)

Syns 5.5 :D

26th January 2010

Morning all and omg what a lazy cow i was yesterday, but i did well to stick to 5 syns but did struggle as i thought damn could of been 15 grrrr but i think thats in your mind, its possible to stick to it and eat more free and super i suppose.

Well having green day today as im going to bingo this afternoon cos i have free coupon, wont be much money but damn i need to get out of this house and have made my dinner ready, well on cooker as we speak, and kids are in after school club so i dont have to rush home for them

11.30 am - Snack - Muller light yoghurt

13.30 pm - Dinner - Pasta, sweetcorn, 113g raw chicken (B),1 x lean bacon (2), mayo (2)

15.30 pm - Snack - Some sort of fruit

17.30 pm - Dinner - Rice, chickpea dahl, sweetcorn, brocolli, cauliflower (Might be later than this time as kids need picking up after 5pm)

20.00 pm - Snack - Milk (A), Hifi Bar (B), hot chocolate (3)

if hungry later i have batch of sw chips in freezer

Syns - 7

Nas vimto with water 2litres :D

27th January 2010

Not sure what day yet tbh as getting weighed later and have a little treat later on. Ohhh looks like a green day or ee :confused:

Im going to church soon to pray i have lost something as been good on red/green apart from presentation night but have pulled back on syns for past 3 days, but my scales dont show a loss at all :cry::cry:

10.00 am - Snack - Milk (A), hifi bar (B) hot chocolate (3)

12.00 pm - Lunch - Sw chips, baked beans, bacon x2

14.00 pm - Snack - Mullerlight yoghurt

Food will stop at 14.00, water will stop at 16.00pm because getting weighed at 18.30 :sigh: (fingers crossed)

After wi, bacardi (5), diet coke, chicken drumsticks, salt and pepper chips from chippy (7)

Syns 15

Omg ive got my treats within my syns woop woop go meeee :D

28th January 2010

Went to weigh in yesterday and i managed to lose 1.5lbs, the weight i put on last week, bit gutted as thats only 2lbs in 4 weeks :cry:

Just goes to show that ee may not agree we me as you can see from past week i did green/red alternative, but this week if i can manage it im going for green and 2 red days which will be weekend.

Going to try and make the menus up in a sec on paper so i dont get bored of what im eating and get some stuff in while i have some extra money :D, will right menu for today later.

Have good day all :D

Going to try and stick to 2 hour rule but finding the one after dinner hard so may leave 4 hours there

Green Day

11.00 am - Snack - Mullerlight yoghurt

13.00 pm -Lunch - Egg fo yung or omlette, mushrooms, with beans or speghitti

15.00 pm - Snack - banana

18.00 pm - Dinner - Pasta, mushrooms, garlic, cheese (A+B) (Late due to kid at trampoline wont get in till after 5)

20.00 pm - Snack - Milk (A) hifi (B) Bacardi (5) hot chocolate (3) sainsburys crisp (4.5)

Syns 12.5

diet coke 2x 500ml 4 x 500ml water with nas vimto

Last edited:
29th January 2010

Yesterday was a good day as used all syns that i wanted and enjoyed meals, just hope enjoy today

Have brought loads of fruit so i will be adding it as i eat it i think cos depends on mood that hour lol

Green Day

Breakfast - Omlette, mushrooms, peppers, spring onions, speghitti in tomato sauce

Lunch - Healthy living wholemeal bap (B), salad with Ham (1.5) Mayo (2)

Dinner - Jacket potato, mixed peppers, mushrooms onions, cheese (A) baked beans in tomato sauce

Snacks - Milk (A) hifi bar (B) hot chocolate (3)

syns 6.5

30th January 2010

What a day, i had youngest of school with a bit of temperture and school would of sent him home anyways so no point taking him in, then he decided to play all day, there was nothing blooming wrong with him, but enjoyed having day with him on his own. I took him to nanas at 2 as he was sleeping there and i thought he will wanna come home with me but no he stayed :D:D, so last night i went to bingo, didnt win but enjoyed time to self at night, and this morning woke up at 12 :eek: i no, so only just had brekkie hehehe, so having red day today and will report what im doing tomoz :D

Red Day

13.00 - Breakfast - Gratefruit, Bacon, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, egg, 2 x chipolatas (4)

15.00 - Snack - Mullerlight yoghurt, Strawberries, melon. pineapple

17.00 - Lunch - Wholemeal pitta bread (B), extra lean mincemeat, carrots, cauliflower, brocolli, mayo (2)

19.30 - Dinner - Extra lean mincemeat, carrots & swede, carrots, mushrooms, brocolli, cauliflower, 2 x yorkshire puds (5)

21.00 - Snacks - Milk (A), hifi bar (B), hot chocolate (3)

Syns 14

4x 500ml nas vimto (nearly done)

Last edited:
hi jacqui , welcome back !
have really big favour to ask , if i pm you my email adress would you email me the password? i am having to miss class for 4 weeks due to doing a child protection course for work . no we cant post it here so if you could email me that would be good. thanks

31st January 2010

Omg another month gone by so quick :D soon be christmas hahaha ;)

Well yesterday was a good day, i kept myself busy as didnt have youngest here as son's g/f went to my mums to pick him up to take him shopping and didnt get home till after 6, ohhhh i did miss him lol

I had a bowl full of fruit yesterday as i said im trying more SS fruit and blooming heck i did enjoy putting them together was really nice and will do same again inbetween my lunch/dinner as i dont have a brekkie on sunday due to getting up late :D, so getting stuff out of the freezer for dinner and then going upstairs and doing bedroom omg its messy, already did dog room/playroom, then do kitchen while doing lunch/dinner then just front room which i will do tomoz.

Going on wii fit today if i can manage if kids dont hog it today :sigh:

Red Day

11.00 - Snack - Banana

14.00 - Lunch - Asda Wholemeal pitta (B), bacon, lettuce, tomato, Mayo (2)

16.00 - Snack - Pineapple, Melon, Strawberries

18.00 - Dinner - Pork chop, Carrots and swede, brocolli, cauliflower, sprouts, yorkshires (5) gravy (1)

20.00 - Snack - Pears

22.00 - Snack - Milk (A) Hifi Bar (B) hot chocolate (3)

Syns 11

1st February 2010

Well today was okies, i made my son's tea and all my dinner for today, so went to mums in morning so no brekkie :sigh:. Didnt have much fruit today as my bum couldnt handle any more trumps :D:D:eek: lolol and neither could my children.

Feel bit miffed that im doing so well and only eating what i put and still no change on the scales, they keep going from 16.4-16.7lbs grrrrr i want it under 16.4. Am i seriously doing this for nothing :sigh::sigh:

Green Day

Breakfast - Pear

Lunch - Pasta, sweetcorn, mushrooms, mozerella (A+B)

Dinner - Sw white and sweet potatos chips, baked beans, sw quiche

Snack - Milk (A), Hifi Bar (B) hot chocolate (3), penguin (5)

syns 8 but need to check on sw website for penguin and some biscuits just rushing out atm :D

2nd February 2010

Omg not a good day today reguarding food wise, ive eaten only 2 meals today as was a busy day and then kids in after school club, then took them to see mum who then cooked there tea so wasnt back till gone 7 but had something as not really that hungry.

Am i bloated??? i dont know but all my clothes feel real tight and i feel like a barrel, my top part of stomach is stuck out more than lower abdomen and looks like im preggies which i aint no way lolol :sigh: maybe docs soon for me, as for today

Green day

Lunch - asda carbonara pasta n sauce (6) sweetcorn, mozerella (A)

Dinner - 2 eggs 6crackerbread (B)

Snack - quavers (5.5), hot chocolate (3) hifi bar (B) milk (A)

syns 14.5

5th February 2010

Well went and got weighed and only lost 0.5lbs :mad: yes i was mad and gutted, it feels like im doing all this for nothing. God when i cheat i lose but i dont want to do that.

Anyways wednesday night got some diet pepsi to go with few bacardi and it felt flat, to when drunk bottle it had dec 09 :eek: and i had some chicken wings from chippy and they were a bit hard, well thursday i woke up really ill, i dont know if from both or one or other, and cos still in mood by dinner it settled so went to frankie and bennys dad treat and had 3 course meal but thats all i ate cos at 6 last night my top abdomen was killing me and so bloated even now im not hungry.

Oh well drew a line and doing reds this week if can find something suitable

Red day

Breakfast - pear - bloated atm will eat something soon or later tonight for breakfast as wont be much

Lunch - Pitta bread (B), 4 x lean bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayo (2)

Dinner - Extra lean mince meat, carrots, mushrooms, swede & carrots, sprouts, caulflower, brocolli, yorkshire pudding (5) gravy (1)

Snacks - Milk (A) hifi bar (B), Mullerlight yoghurt, hot chocolate (3)

syns 11

water 500ml x 4 with nas vimto :D

6th February 2010

Well had a quite weekend so far, was suppose to go out yesterday but friend didnt show at mine, glad actually as i used my syns on the day and had none left for alcohol, so had quiet night in as middle son was at nanas.

Today done nothing went shopping for some fruit and veg, and watched the vampire diaries which i thought was brilliant cant wait for es 3 next week :D

Red Day

Breakfast - Pear

Lunch - Wholemeal pitta bread (B), 42g Low low cheese (A), 4 x bacon, mayo (2)

Dinner - Cod in butter sauce (1.5), sprouts, cauliflower, swede and carrots, cabbage

Snacks - Milk (A), Hifi bar (B), hot chocolate (3)

Syns so far 6.5

7th February 2010

Had a quiet sunday, did what i had to do, went to mums and glad i did cos i think i have talked my mum and dad that when we at vegas to go a few days earlier so i can take the kids to disney in callifornia and do both trips together while we there, so not costing much in tickets so happy there, mum can get timeshare right outside disney one block away and its only 93 for a 3 day hopper woop woop so fingers cross lol

Red day

Breakfast - Pear up to late

Lunch - Wholemeal pitta bread (B), extra lean mincemeat, brocolli, green beans, carrots, cauliflower, mayo (4)

Dinner - Bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomato in sauce

Snacks - Melon, pineapple, strawberries, Milk (A), hifi bar (B) hot choclate (3), asda crisps (6.5)

Syns 13.5

8th February 2010

I was just wondering if any one actually reads these diaries and listening to us going on and on and on about nothing lol :D, tbh it helps me feel better in self if i just say how i feel and how the day gone, sorry in advance if its bore's you lolol.

Well today done really well, went to bingo in afternoon so i went and got some lovely chicken which had no fat and spitroasted they assure me so fingers cross, won 30 so had free afternoon and 20 up and cos kids are at after school club maybe go tomoz as i dont have nothing to do :rolleyes:

Red Day

Early lunch - 6 Chicken drumsticks chinese flavour, wotsits (11) :eek: didnt realise i purchased a 36g bag shocking i no

Early Dinner - 4 x bacon, mushrooms, tomatos in tomato sauce, egg, 3 wholemeal crackerbread (1/2 B) melon, pineapple, strawberries

Late Dinner - Chicken breast with chilli whilli powder, sprouts, cauliflower, brocolli, carrots and swede, muller light yoghurt

Snacks - Hifi bar (B), milk (A), reminding 3 crackerbread 1/2(B), hot chocolate (3

Syns 14

Gotta be good tomoz as getting weighed on wednesday

9th February 2010

Just a quick note as im going to afternoon bingo :D, god i need a life lol but kids are in after school club on tuesday so i dont have to rush back.

Made an appointment for friday to go and see doc if still not a loss this week as really dissappointed, surely im eating all healthy food i should be losing grrrrrr at least 7-14lbs now :sigh:, well will see when i go to weigh in tomoz :D

Red day

Breakfast - Wholemeal tesco bap (B), 2 x bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayo (1)

Lunch - Lettuce, tomato, spring onion, mayo (1), chicken breast

Dinner - Iceland chicken fillet filled with brocolli and cheese wrapped in bacon (2), carrots and swede, brocolli, cauliflower, sprouts, 2 x yorkshire pudding (5)

Snacks - Hifi bar (B), 350ml skimmed milk (A), hot choclate (3) melon, mullerlight yoghurt

Syns 12

Back