2011 new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
hya everyone ive just found this today so im having a look around everybodies posts look brilliant with all the slimming world stickers etc on cant wait to find out how to do it, i have been on slimming world for about 7 weeks now and ive lost 10lbs

Well done! The stickers you see on people's posts can be copied and pasted into your signature. Try it with my 1/2 stone award and see if it works...it will trust me! :D

Well done! The stickers you see on people's posts can be copied and pasted into your signature. Try it with my 1/2 stone award and see if it works...it will trust me! :D

Hi I can't make this work on my signature - keeps saying not enough characters/space?:confused: might be doing something wrong? Kaz xx

hi just joined this site , im 46 yr old man and started slimming world 6 weeks ago, tonight i will achieve my 1 stone lost award and can see now that progress is being made.
it does feel a bit strange being the only man there amongst 26 women but i find knowing i have to get weighed gives me that incentive to lose weight.

Hi and :welcome2:
Good luck with your journey...keep us updated! :)

Good luck east 19, I'm sure us women can help u keep on track.. I'm on Lipotrim diet and finding it difficult to drink water and avoid food! I have a big Asian family an all they seem to do is cook!! So the way I've tackled it so far is to avoid everyone! Lol. I hope to suprise them wen I see them next.. Just lost half a stone so far.. X

First forum ive joined! so all new to this.... and new to losing weight too !! Can't wait to really get into the flow of slimming world and start shifting some excess baggage x:p
Need to figure out how to do a fancy pants profile x
Kathy;)

Hi. I joined the site today and think it's fab! I joined Slimming world in September and lost 11 lbs but i have had a really bad 3 weeks where i can't seem to get back on track. This site will hopefully give me some new ideas and help motivate me. Good luck to all x

Hello y'all! Have just found this site, and it looks fab. Am on sw and have lost 11, Although was up to 18 before. Seem to have got a bit lost but trying to regain my focus again. Good to read about everyone's experiences, and hopefully my body will start to shrink soon x

Hi everyone, im new too, but i'm a vegie- are there any others on here? doing SW at the min, but im getting a bit stuck. hope we can all help eachother!

Hi all, I started slimming world a couple of months ago and lost just over a stone so far! I stumbled across this site quite by accident and after a couple of days of apprehension, decided to join! :) Lots of good advice and support to be found, which is just what I need!

Hi. I have just joined this site. Been doing Slimming World since 11th Oct and lost 10lbs. Can anyone tell me how many syns are in "Sainsbury's Medium Chilli Cooking Sauce 500g? Thanks.

At the mo, I dont know how to update this profile but I want one of those ticker factory weight loss lines!!

You can check up on syn values under the 'Syn Values' thread. Weight loss tickers are from Tickerfactory.com.

Hello,

I just created my account here on the 15th of December.
I'm on Dukan diet since the 25 of July.
Great being here!

HI just discovered the site!
I am 21 year old asian gurl.. Im 5feets and 4 inches tall... and I weigh around 157.5 pounds...
i m on a healthy random diet which includes:
Breakfast: Boiled egg
Lunch: salad or fruits
and for dinner i take a very small meal which includes a but if wheat and a little protien
I walk abt 4 km a day everyday and aerobics for 1 hour thrice a week...
i happen to loose weight reallyyy sLooowww.... on the other hand i gained it back in just ablink of an eye..:(

I've been spying on this site for a while....but have now finally decided to joined to have a support system while I embark on the Cambridge Diet.

Aiming to be slim n trim by 2nd June 2012....wish me luck!

And all the best to all you on the site...we're gonna do this :)

new one to start on the 4 jan 12

Will be starting lipotrim on the 4 th Jan 12. After Xmas temptions have all gone. Lots of support on here. Love reading your stories . Need to loose 2 stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back