2011 new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, just discovered how great these forums are! I am starting my own version of dietchef and hope to reach my weightloss goal by Christmas :fingerscrossed:

Hi guys!

I'm a 26 year old mummy to my gorgeous 18 month old! However I'm a slightly chubbier version of my former self! Got about a stone to a stone and a half to lose (baby weight!)

Going to my first Slimming World meeting tomorrow evening - and really looking forward to it!

hope to get to know you all a little more soon :) x

Hi, new to site and so glad I found it :) I am trying to start sw again for second time. My first time was last year and I managed to loose 6Kilos in 3 months on original plan however this time I would like to try extra easy. Seems too good to be true, so any feedback pls? good luck to you all xxx

It certainly sounds too good to be true! Fingers crossed it works! LOL

how do i add the weight loss ticker thing. i found it just don't know how to add it to my profile.:confused:

When you have completed your details scroll down a little bit and you will see 'Cut and paste code for most boards and web pages: bbCode:
(Message Boards code, FertilityFriend.com's boards, phpBB based boards, Invision Power Board, vBulletin...)

Your code will be in the box directly beneath this, highlight and copy everything in this box and then paste it into the 'signature' section of your profile.

Hope that helps :D

Hi all,
I've just started Dukan diet and am on day 3 of the attack stage, not finding it as hard as I thought I might, although feeling a bit bloated today...
I do cardio/military fitness 3 times a week and am annoyed that the extra weight that I am carrying is stopping me from running faster and more importantly, showing off the muscles that are hidden away... Well I think they're there somewhere :)

Started off on Monday at 81.1kgs
By Tuesday had lost 1.3 kgs (did training on Monday with Hot Pants from Zaggora which made me sweat loads);
By Wednesday had lost further 0.3 kgs - but am feeling bloated (ie skirt is a bit tight...
Lets see what I've lost tomorrow morning after doing training again with my Hot Pants!

Hi Everyone!

I have joined Minimins yesterday for some support & inspiration!

This is the second time I have dieted on SW and cant wait to get started! I do really enjoy the food on slimming world but I am not a fan of the weekly meetings i'm afraid, the one I went to was just awful!

So I am getting back on track with my weight loss and with all the support from the lovely Minimins community and I cant wait!!

xxx

hi everyone....i only found this site a few days ago and decided to try SW. i also started couch to 5k on monday (which is running) but would like to also add a diet just to speed up the weight loss. i have lost 15kg about 3 years ago on atkins but i am finding a low fat kind of diet easier this time round. i have a 3 year old who needs the carbs so this way it saves me time to just cook the same meal for all of us. if any of you have any good sw tips they are very welcome :).
i lost only 3.3lb since monday but hopefully as i get more familiar with sw more weight will come down :).
good luck to all the newbies :)

Hi I've been on weightwatchers for 3 weeks and i have lost 8lbs. I have also just started on xenial so hopefully I will get to where I wanna be soonish. If anyone has any advice thy would be great

Thanks Lauren

hi just joined this site , im 46 yr old man and started slimming world 6 weeks ago, tonight i will achieve my 1 stone lost award and can see now that progress is being made.
it does feel a bit strange being the only man there amongst 26 women but i find knowing i have to get weighed gives me that incentive to lose weight.

hi, i just joined here today so getting used to it all :)
im Rachel, 22 from Liverpool. i'm doing WW and need to lose quite a fair bit. Lost 3.5lbs in my first weigh in this week, so hopefully i'll maintain that amount of loss each week :)
x

Good luck Rach.

Hi, Im new to the site, joined today...
Started dieting at home 5 weeks ago, lost 8.5 lbs my 1st week, then 2 weeks at 1lb. My husband then introduced me to Slimming world, and ive lost more over the last fortnight making a total of 1st 2.5 lbs.
Loving the diet,classes are very motivating and then i came across this site and found it very useful for recipes and syns... great site !!

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I joined here a week or two ago and haven't gotten a chance to really explore, but I am looking forward to it!

I have moved to the UK from Canada and have started going to Slimming World with my boyfriend's mother. I thought that it would be good for me as well as her as she hasn't really gone for a long time.

I am starting at the heaviest that I have ever been and that is 17 stone. My weight lose has been very minimal with SW so far. With 4 weigh ins, there is only a 2 lb loss. I feel that it should be a lot better than that!

Hopefully I figure out what I am doing wrong or find something that works well for me because it is quite discouraging.

awww bless you

i did slimming world i lost 2 n a half stone but i have gained it all back and more:wave_cry: i know its hard i joined back a few weeks ago but lost 1lb in a week and i was sooooo bloody good so i left and i started the hardcomber diet today im feeling optimistic it is tuff whatever diet you do but u stay strong you can do it ! keep ur chin up xxxxx:):)

hya everyone ive just found this today so im having a look around everybodies posts look brilliant with all the slimming world stickers etc on cant wait to find out how to do it, i have been on slimming world for about 7 weeks now and ive lost 10lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back