2011 new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey :) does anyone have any idea how many ww pro points are in a portion of eddie rockets sweet potato fries? :confused:

you help would be much appreciated :)

Hello, am new here and recently started slimming world.

Hi, I'm still quite new too, it's a great site with loads of info from friendly people in the same situation.

Hi

It has been some time since I joined Slimming World, and my consultant kept talking about this site. I've now finally decided to register.

Me too

Hi

It has been some time since I joined Slimming World, and my consultant kept talking about this site. I've now finally decided to register.

Me too. I'm really enjoying SW so far! I just got my Club 10 and 1.5 stone awards last week so feeling quite motivated at the moment. Not sure how long it will last, though! It seems like lately I am stuck in this cycle of doing really well one week, then overeating the next and gaining, then doing well the next and losing, then overeating....and repeat. I'm trying my hardest to break the cycle!

Anyway, hello everyone :) This is my first time in a forum like this so will be good to see how it works.

Hi im a newbie
I did sw a few years back and lost 4 stone unfortunantly illness and a laid back approach to dieting i have recently put it back on:sigh:
So now im all stocked up with chicken turkey and veg so no excuse and ive invested in a treadmill and rowing machine phew!

So please wish me luck, also my 14 yr son is going to join me but hopefully he wont notice:eek:

good luck everyone we can do it

joining Rosemary Conley tomorrow ....did weightwatchers and have lost nearly 2 stone with it ,,but now im bored and got no motivation ...need a change and been recommended to try ...so will give it a go .....got about another 1.5-2 stone to lose ...wish me luck lol

val9691 said:
joining Rosemary Conley tomorrow ....did weightwatchers and have lost nearly 2 stone with it ,,but now im bored and got no motivation ...need a change and been recommended to try ...so will give it a go .....got about another 1.5-2 stone to lose ...wish me luck lol

I lost 6 stone with old system WW and my daughter swears by RC as she lost 3 stone doing that. So they both work. You just need to be in the right frame of mind at the right time ;-).

Good luck. Keep us up to date with yourweight loss.

Started back at weight watchers yesterday! Going to stay with it this time. Lost ten pounds in 6 weeks last time I did it but got distracted with having a good time during the summer and stopped counting! But I'm back for good and determined to lose all the weight this time!

Hi i just joined yesterday.
Started Slimming world online on 22/08/11 and have so far lost 8lb. Next weigh in tomorrow and hoping for at least 2 this week.

HELLOOOO

Hi Everyone

I am eagerly awaiting for my Atkins book to arrive. I have been on weight watchers before but would like to try an alternative to see if I can maintain any weight loss. Just downloaded the Minimins app for my phone too.

Looking forward to reading everyone's posts, good luck to us all!

Liz

Hi everyone , i have just registered , im a 32 year old male and been gradually putting weight on for the last few years , im over 16 stones and had enough of it , all the weight has gone on my front , i want rid of it but haven't a clue what diets to do , if anyone can give any advise where to start that would be all good , thanks.

Hi Everyone!
I've just registered, and will be following Weightwatchers ProPoints.
Have previously followed Weightwatchers (with success) and Slimming World (with less success) - online with times. I can't attend regular group meetings, so online is best for me.
WW is much cheaper that SW at the moment, so that's the main reason I've chosen it!!!
Anyway, don't have much willpower or motivation at times, so any advice / support / kick up the *** will be gratefully received.
Hedgehog13
x

Hi, new to site and so glad I found it :) I am trying to start sw again for second time. My first time was last year and I managed to loose 6Kilos in 3 months on original plan however this time I would like to try extra easy. Seems too good to be true, so any feedback pls? good luck to you all xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back