2011 Xenical Diary!

That's really good! I've been doing good aswell and have actually been on the bike today!! Yay me..and aww lion king..soo jealous! but yeah dont worry about that..couple days wont kill you! Plus you get to have some fun! :)

binnybee3 said:
That's really good! I've been doing good aswell and have actually been on the bike today!! Yay me..and aww lion king..soo jealous! but yeah dont worry about that..couple days wont kill you! Plus you get to have some fun! :)

Yay about the bike! Go you :) I need to do the wii and bike soon jus really feel blah with torn coming!

And thank you suppose a weekend won't so much harm :)

Oh I know. I really had to force myself to move this morning. I woke up with a huuge headache and couldnt even be bothered to get out of bed..as soon as I did some stretches tho..I was ready.. :)

Wow, I'd love to go see the Lion King in theatre, so jealous! Hope you have a good time! :) I wouldn't worry about taking a weekend off either, you can make up for it next week :)

I'm glad binny ! :) bet you felt proud of yourself for jumping on it!

and thanks emma :) just stopped the tablets last night.. so today till sunday im pill free!

just got to realise i need to work twice as hard when i'm back on them..

Weighed my self this morning and i'm 10.11 thats another pound off before i'm naughty today n weekend tehe :)

just so i know how much i've put on, on monday.

Wish you all luck over the weekend!

Hope you have fun over the weekend!! :)

welcome back stephy!!!!

hope the lion king was good. ive wanted to go and see it for so long, but have not got there yet....

your doing really well, and im sure you will be back at goal before July... (and i hope that Egypt is less destructive by the time you get there :))

Hey everyone!

been a very busy bee this last week so haven't been on..

Well Lion king was the most amazing show ever :D!
and i have been a lil naughty few odd days of chinese or bits of choccy. and this last week i have been on a period .. so i weighed my self and i was like wooooah 11 stone!

But today been monday back to the norm! So i weighed myself today and its down to 10stone 8.. thats how much i can bloat for TOTM! jeeeez!

So today been well healthy day.. yet i was darting walking loads of places and i honestly couldnt be bothered to do my wii fit.. but ah well suppose if i really wanna do it i need to make my self?!

Well another big thing is today i booked my holiday! threw the egypt idea out of the window for obvious reasons!

So portugal two weeks with the other half.. :D 21st June! soooo i need to get on to it!

Need some motivation tips to start doing the wii fit every day! really want too in my head. just never get of my arse to do it ha!

Any tips or any advice would help

Hope all is well with everyone! Xx

So im still eating well which I'm proud of ... I've been out everyday yesterday shopping, today the same then seeing the OH so won't be exercising but walking alot! So hopefully going in right direction.

Meal wise I've been having cereals in the morning and on the night a weighteatchers meal an maybe one of there low fat puddings. I find it helps to kill the sweet tooth!

I was doing my exercise on the wii fit ...I also had the active personal trainer which is a good workout on it !!

Just dance is also a good all over workout.....I would look into The Biggest Loser also

I am using The Biggest Loser on xbox kinect now and its brilliant :)

I have the wii fit plus an exercise DVD also which is aerobics I think.. A hard one haha! Do you think I should alternate these or?! X

Dvd's if they are repetitive then yes alternate them...some have different stages to follow.......the wii fit I did everyday.........

:) x

Thanks alot :) advice always gives me the push!

Did the wii fit today and really glad I did it!

I'm going too try so it every day mon - fri! Shall measure myself Monday too waist etc

Hopefully be in a bikini in June! Fingers crossed xx

Well done Steph for jumping on the wii !! sometimes I think we lose inches instead of weight...i might join you on a measure up....How has your day gone so far :)

Thank you!! :)

I'm going o have to find out where to measure properly first lol

And I've had a good day.. I I'm honest I don't have a problem with the diet I think the tablets stop me reaching for the bad grub lol

Right best get up and jump on the wii again :D

How's everythig with you :) have you got your own diary?x

I haven't got a diary.....all is well here..I don't seem to of lost weight this week yet i have upped my exercise the only change was not all my meals came from alli cookbook so I am going back to cookbook now!!
I do not look at this as a diet as the food is so good....a life change is what I say lol
Just about to make buttermilk pancakes yum !!

Goodluck on the wii i'm off to exercise on the xbox kinect....and should have a treadmill in 10 days :) xx

Hello, I'm new to here and have been looking through your thread. My name is Katie and I'm 24 I started Xenical on Wednesday as a last resort before surgery to shift this weight.
I'm worrying myself over all the 'accidents' stories you hear on the internet concerning Xenical and I'm really struggling with meal ideas. I don't eat breakfast so that doesn't bother me, so it's more lunch and tea, how are things like Beans on toast, or sandwiches for lunch. I'm so worried about accidents so any help will be much appreciated Thankies.
Ps you are all doing really well which is a definite inspiration to me.
Xxx

Welcome Dolly...this is the beginning of your journey to the new you

Don't believe everything you read.......normally accidents will only happen when you have had a high intake of fat !!
Get the Alli diet plan book it is filled with recipes.....go to Home | alli there are also recipes on there !!
Try and eat something at breakfast a) its the most important meal of the day (i never used to eat anything but you need to get the 3 tablets in ) b) you will feel so much better as you are fuelling your body for the start of the day

I eat beans on toast...half your amounts......eat plenty of fruit and drink lots of water

there is a 5g rule try not to go above it ....so on food packets for every 100g don't go above 5g fat.

cereal for breakfast, low fat yoghurt with berries in, poached egg on toast (doesn't agree with everyone)

Lunch....60g pasta...mixed with cucumber, peppers, spring onions with chicken breast
chicken and stuffing sandwich
ham sandwich.....
tuna with pasta
there are lots of things you can make

Dinner...
pork loin (no fat), with crushed potatoes and veg...get your portion sizes right they say 150g potatoes per person...boil them, drain and crush them add 1tsp olive oil and tsp fresh herbs (mint ect)

As I have mentioned get the alli book its my bible great recipes and easy to follow :) goodluck

Deffinately eat breakfast...as booboo said..it IS the most important meal..and eating breakfast helps loads in weight loss..Gets your motabolism started straight away.

Beans on toast is a good one..or baked potato with beans..no butter on it tho..too much fat..bagels are ok with extra light cream cheese..deffinately loads of veg and fruit...lots of water...

skinless chicken. or lots of quorn stuff is low fat... :)

Back