2013 My Year

Joined WW last night along with my daughter. I am determined not to be fat and fifty when I reach that birthday this December. As I love to cook will be making some fabulous food so happy to share menus and recipes. Great to have somewhere to get extra support from :)

Hi I will be 50 next year and like you am determined to get this weight off. As for your recipes, the spicier the better!! Pretty please

Good luck to you both! I think ww is amazing and as long as you follow it you will lose for sure.

And you will feel great.

I'm not even at goal and I feel so much better about myself.

Good luck to you and your daughter. Stick to it and you will see and feel the benefits, ive only lost 8lbs so far but even with that i feel better. I tured 30 last year and im determined not to see another birthday in being this size.

Think positive and you'll get there :)

Hi I turn 30 in September, I have 4 kiddies and so want to be healthier fro them by the time my birthday comes around!!! Never tried ww before but looking forward to it!!!

Hi I will be 50 next year and like you am determined to get this weight off. As for your recipes, the spicier the better!! Pretty please
I,ll be 50 next year too! I promised myself I wouldn,t be fat and forty and here I am 8 years later......... Never mind,onwards and forwards! I am re-joining class on Tuesday and will no doubt be on here a lot since i am always starving (I was on 27 pp in October and have put on 5 lbs over Christmas so might be on the same or 28 at the most).
Good luck everyone!
Sal x

Had a great start dinner last night was homemade butterflied garlic polenta chicken, oven baked wedges with the yummiest homemade mango salsa followed by a WW brownie pus which I have to say I wasn't too keen on.
This morning I've had honeydew melon and a Muller Greek stlye yoghurt with a WW toasted bagel, smoked salmon and light Philly with a squeeze of lime. Tonight I am making Quorn bolognaise. Who said losing wring had to be boring!!
Also thought I'd share a tip, I'm finding it easier deciding what to have for dinner as this is the meal that tends to use most points then working backwards to breakfast so you k ow how many points you have left.

Good luck to everyone it's great to find like minded people to share your journey with :)

Good luck to you and your daughter xx

I'm loving it so far! I love cooking so suits me as I can easily adapt recipes and work out pro points! We have a long way to go but I'm very determined!

Im looking forward to my WI on Wednesday ...I'll be posting my result :) I have measured myself too and going to measure myself every month as it's the inch loss that gets you in a smaller dress size. Xx

Back