2013: New Year, New Start: Kirsty's road to target!

Monday 11th February 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 40g reduced fat cheddar
HEXB: 2 Alpen lights

Breakfast

1/2 of my HEXB, strawberries, a muller light and coffee!

Lunch

Jacket potato with chickpea dahl, my HEXA and a big salad! Plus more coffee and a Muller light.

Dinner

Burgers (extra lean mince, onions, garlic, chilli, parsley, paprika) and chips with 'fried' onions and a big salad. Lots of diet lemonade afterwards.

Syns

2 Malteaser mini bunnies (6)
2 Duchy Lemon shortbread biscuits (6)
2 tbsp reduced salt Heinz tommy k (1)

Total Syns for the day: 13

A really good day, a total of 69.5 Syns out of 75 so far :)
Got my friend round tomorrow so having a big chicken salad and pancakes!!! Proper ones too!!
A peek at the scales earlier is showing 4 off so praying it stays that way until Wednesday! X

Hey hunni, Happy Pancake Day:D Just dropping in to see how your doing.

Your Toad in the hole looked amazing! Your meals always look and sound so lovely:)

I've not tried the Malteaser bunnies yet, but i've heard they're very addictive! I'm not sure if it's a good idea to try them;)….

Have you heard anything more on the Consultant front? Will you be going to the open night this week?

Good luck with WI tomorrow hun, you can do it!:) x x

Hey hunni, Happy Pancake Day:D Just dropping in to see how your doing.

Your Toad in the hole looked amazing! Your meals always look and sound so lovely:)

I've not tried the Malteaser bunnies yet, but i've heard they're very addictive! I'm not sure if it's a good idea to try them;)….

Have you heard anything more on the Consultant front? Will you be going to the open night this week?

Good luck with WI tomorrow hun, you can do it!:) x x
Thank you, you too!

The Malteaser mini bunnies are yummy, 3 Syns each but yes very addictive...

I'm hoping to go to the opportunity event on Sunday actually :)

I had a little peek at the scales before dinner and its still saying 4 off, I'm praying it stays the same tomorrow!!

Thanks, I'm so close to target now its exciting :)

XXX

Tuesday 12th February 2013

Extra Easy

HEXA: 2 Babybel
HEXB: 2 Alpen lights

Breakfast

Apple, a Muller light and coffee.

Lunch

A nice big salad with chicken and balsamic vinegar and my HEXA. More coffee.

Dinner
Chicken, chips and a salad. Pancakes afterwards with sugar and lemon. Diet lemonade.

Syns

50g plain white flour (9)
50g skimmed milk (1)
1 Malteaser mini bunny (3)
1 tsp sugar (1)
2 tbsp reduced salt Heinz tommy k (1)

Total Syns for the day: 15

Another good day, had my friend over for dinner so we resulted up some pancakes and thy were yummy! And within my Syns today so very happy.
WI tomorrow night and its looking good- scales were saying 4 off earlier :D

XXX

Husband has lost 3lbs this week, meaning he's lost 1 stone in 6 weeks!! His target was to lose 12lbs by his birthday (19th) so he's very happy :D x

4.5lbs off for me this week, so happy I could burst :D 1lb to go to target :D :D XXX

Well all I can say about today is oops! I've kinda gone off plan in spectacular style, I don't know y, I really don't.. Doesn't help that I have 3 evenings off plan to deal with this week (Fri, Sat and Tues).
I started the day by having a slice of chocolate cheesecake (!!) no idea on Syns, at least 20 I'd say... Also had a latte to go with it, then at lunch I had a large vegetable Samosa (15) and 2 mini pork pies (20)!!! Had a chicken casserole for dinner at Mum's, that was probably 5 Syns for the sachet mix, plus I had 3 rich tea fingers (3) and a Muller Greek yogurt (1/2) plus now I'm munching through a bag of big hula hoops (don't want to know!) and I'm sure I had a few mini Malteaser bunnies throughout the day (3 each) oh and a Curly Wurly (6)... Gosh it's a lot when you start thinking about it!!

I really need to stick to plan 100% as much as I can and only have those 3 evenings off plan (out for meals) if I want to get this last 1lb off or at least maintain!

Big whoops for today, better day tomorrow! X

I did have a really good day food wise yesterday, until the evening. I think the chocolate mousses were too rich for me as I've been ill ever since :( feel sick, didn't sleep, urgh :( and this morning husband brought me water and some bread (white, leftover from last night) and I've managed it but don't feel any better.
Urgh I hope I'm feeling better by this evening as we are off out for husbands birthday....

Well I did feel better ad we did go out last night and wow! It was amazing!!

I had mussels to start, followed by a pork burger and then the best dessert I've ever tasted- lemon tiramisu!
Plus I fell head-first into a bottle (or 2) of Chardonnay!!!

Off to a SW consultant opportunity event this morning, really excited as I really want to do it! X

Well I've decided to do it! Expecting a call from my team developer tomorrow evening! :D

As for food I've been terrible today, actually had Dominos for dinner oops and been eating choc as well. I'm expecting a gain this week, ESP as hubby's birthday is on Tuesday!! X

Hi I am really inspired by your thread so much so I am to be following your diary, well done on your target I can't believe how long it has took you and well done to your hubby too. I've subscribed to you now so hopefully see all ur updates. My plan starts tomorrow. I've tried it before but never been that successful. Here's to a different approach and hopefully goal I'm starting at 12-10 x

Hi :) Just subscribed to your diary it is great and so delighted you nearly at target and going on to be a consultant. I'm between diets at the min but hopefully will decide soon what to focus on best of luck this week x

Aww thanks you guys, I just love the support on here, its kept me on track and kicked my arse into gear when I've had a bad week!
Good luck for your journeys x

Well a lot going on here today, brought a new car :D getting an Audi A4 on Saturday :) hubby's birthday as well, we went to Prezzo tonight to celebrate it but then he started to feel ill so we cut it short and he's now tucked up in bed with the flu :( I'm not feeling too clever either, and I know I've gained this week so I won't be a happy bunny tomorrow.

Plus I won't be able to WI next Wednesday so will have to book 'holiday' so I'm fretting about staying on track x

Aww so sorry to hear your both feeling under the weather, new car and holiday, what a lovely thought. Wouldn't worry about your wi ... You have done incredible and your on track, massive achievement. Hope you are both feeling well soon. Xx

Well it was a 2.5lbs gain for me this week, quite happy with that considering what we ate! Hubby didn't weigh as he's very ill at the moment. I'm not feeling great either.
Next week I've booked as holiday as I have my SW consultant interview and I can't get to any other group!
So 3.5lbs to target and 2 weeks to do it in! X

Hi loved reading your diary iv subscribed to your thread i joined sw today and looking to learn and get inspiration and food ideas good luck with your interview for consultant

Hi loved reading your diary iv subscribed to your thread i joined sw today and looking to learn and get inspiration and food ideas good luck with your interview for consultant
Welcome and thanks for reading my diary :)
This site is great for inspiration, I'd be lost without it :) x

Back