2013 Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost 4.5 lbs tonight so 13.5lbs in 3 weeks:) (although bit annoyed I didn't get my stone sticker lol but its something to look forward to next week! )

Very well done sweetpea. Thats a fab weigh in.

Well guys.. 3 and a half pounds off for me tonight. Really chuffed :bliss:

Very well done sweetpea. Thats a fab weigh in.

Thanks hun - I also got slimmer of the week so I'm well chuffed with that too :) got my daughter's birthday dinner on sat lunch time and she chose the local all you can eat chinese/asian restaurant so I was picking everyone's brains tonight as to what I can eat without going majorly off plan but to be honest I only want half a lb next week!! lol!

Well guys.. 3 and a half pounds off for me tonight. Really chuffed :bliss:

Well done hun will update stats.

I maintained this week :(
I was doing really well until the past couple of days where i haven't eaten much and i just knew it as been feeling so bloated all day. I'm glad i didn't gain though.
TMI but since i've been weighed i think i've got rid of at least 1lb of wind LOL my belly has really been hurting

Well done hun will update stats.

I maintained this week :(
I was doing really well until the past couple of days where i haven't eaten much and i just knew it as been feeling so bloated all day. I'm glad i didn't gain though.
TMI but since i've been weighed i think i've got rid of at least 1lb of wind LOL my belly has really been hurting

Lol its hard being a woman!

Lol its hard being a woman!

Yeah but the thing is i'm not even on star week lol i had that last week, i've had a windy belly today as well but don't know what's causing it as i'm usually ok :/

I have occasionally wondered if wind weighs much lol

lol well i'm using th wind as my excuse ;)
but i don't actually know to be honest, i would have thought it would as it's inside you but if someone could find the answer i'd be quite greatful as i'm now intrigued LOL

Sorry, sending from my mobile so press sent before I had finished, I totally expected the gain as been bad all week the only days I was good was yesterday and today, but totally back on track from tomorrow

Yeah but the thing is i'm not even on star week lol i had that last week, i've had a windy belly today as well but don't know what's causing it as i'm usually ok :/

Could be water retention.. Or have you eaten something different. Could be anything hun :( hope it goes though i'm starting to bloat lol!

Could be water retention.. Or have you eaten something different. Could be anything hun :( hope it goes though i'm starting to bloat lol!

It could be but as i said i'm usually ok lol been doing a bit more exercise the past couple of days so don't know if it's something to do with that maybe!
Hope you don't bloat too much lol

It could be but as i said i'm usually ok lol been doing a bit more exercise the past couple of days so don't know if it's something to do with that maybe!
Hope you don't bloat too much lol

Me to lol. Think i'll maintain though next week!

Stayed the same this week! Not good for my hoped for 1 stone loss by my holiday on 2nd march! I felt very bloated all week and probably still carrying extra weight after my holiday in Egypt 2 weeks ago, plus I was naughty on Saturday, oops! So still no loss in 2013, oops!

Hiya,
OK so in another Thread we were talking about maybe setting a Target we'd like to reach by the end of the year so thought i'd create a new thread as I can't see one of these already on here.

So basically we're going to find out how much each person as lost since 1st January 2013 and then carry on until 31st December and see who's lost the most. you'll have to update me weekly how much you've lost

HelzBelz - 2013 Target: To Lose 6st (84lbs) - Loss So Far in 2013: -13.5lb - Weigh-in: Every Monday (-70.5lb to go)
1BigBetty - 2013 Target: To Lose 6st (84lbs) - Loss So Far in 2013: -10lb - Weigh-in: Every Sunday (-74lb to go)
LianneJane5687 - 2013 Target: To Lose 3st (42lb) - Loss So Far in 2013: -8lb - Weigh-in: Every Tuesday (-34lb to go)
Emmie - 2013 Target: To Lose 4st (58lbs) - Loss So Far in 2013: -7lb - Weigh-in: Every Monday (-51lb to go)
Rose-Anna - 2013 Target: To Lose 6st (84lb) - Loss So Far in 2013: -7lb - Weigh-In: Every Wednesday (-77lb to go)
DustQueen - 2013 Target: To Lose 4.5st (65lbs) - Loss So Far in 2013: -5lb - Weigh-in: Every Wednesday (-60lb to go)
lottiebird - 2013 Target: To Lose 3.5st (48lb) - Loss So Far in 2013: -1lb - Weigh-in: Every Thursday (-47lb to go)
Holidaygirl10 - 2013 Target: To Lose 2st (28lbs) - Loss So Far in 2013: 0lb - Weigh-in: Every Wednesday (-28lb to go)
katchatterbox - 2013 Target: To Lose 4st 1lb (57lb) - Loss So Far in 2013: 0lb - Weigh-in: Unknown (-57lb to go)

Lianne hun ive lost 9 lbs so far lol :)

I weigh in on a tues evening and iv lost 3 an half in 2013 but had a 4lb gain over xmas :( xx

As long as you enjoyed your christmas then that's all that matters ;) Christmas only comes once a year.

Last edited:
Stayed the same this week! Not good for my hoped for 1 stone loss by my holiday on 2nd march! I felt very bloated all week and probably still carrying extra weight after my holiday in Egypt 2 weeks ago, plus I was naughty on Saturday, oops! So still no loss in 2013, oops!

a maintain is better than a gain ;) that's what i keep telling myself too lol hope you had a nice holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back