2013 Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have put on 2lb, which is not surprising as just couldn't stop eating all the wrong stuff. Back on track this week.

Good luck for the up coming week :D

Hi guys - I'm jules
I wondered if I could also join ur group. I weighed 14.12 1/2 on 22 jan then lost 1.5lbs last Tuesday which makes me 14.11 now. My target is 64lbs (would love to be 10 stone again!). X

Arrgh wish me look.. got my sons first birthday party on Sunday and im using the frowned up method of "flexible syns" so i can have a piece of cake and a few mini sausage rolls haha! But WI is on Monday. Wish me luck lol and hope for at least a STS :D

Arrgh wish me look.. got my sons first birthday party on Sunday and im using the frowned up method of "flexible syns" so i can have a piece of cake and a few mini sausage rolls haha! But WI is on Monday. Wish me luck lol and hope for at least a STS :D

Good luck! I know how you feel as I have my daughter's 8th birthday meal tomorrow lunch and she chose an all you can eat Chinese restaurant so god knows how I'll do at Mondays weigh in!

Good luck! I know how you feel as I have my daughter's 8th birthday meal tomorrow lunch and she chose an all you can eat Chinese restaurant so god knows how I'll do at Mondays weigh in!

God all these holidays are going to kill me lol :) Good luck!

Hi guys - I'm jules
I wondered if I could also join ur group. I weighed 14.12 1/2 on 22 jan then lost 1.5lbs last Tuesday which makes me 14.11 now. My target is 64lbs (would love to be 10 stone again!). X

Hiya and welcome :D
Well done on your loss so far, i've added your stats :)

Good luck hun. Fingers crossed for you!

Good luck to you aswell :D

Could you add me too?
My target for the year is 5 stone ( 71 lbs) and I've lost 12.5lbs so far in 2013. WI is Tuesday x

Hiya and welcome, i've just added your stats. Well done on your weight loss so far this year, it's fab!

Let us know how you get on hun - had my daughters meal yesterday and am feeling pretty good about things, even surprised myself and had a huge plate of melon for pudding!! Only problem is I now have a large birthday cake sat in my fridge calling my name so I think I will need to chop it up and hand it out to friends so I'm not tempted to eat it all in one sitting! lol

. I tend to lose between 2 and 3 stone fairly easily then it stops and no matter what I do I cannot get past that so this time I decided that maybe if I go to class I can get help to get through the plateau and out the other side! Have to say I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed group, wasn't expecting it to be like that. I've only been going for 3 weeks but I bought a 12 week countdown course and I don't see the point of paying just to get weighed and then leave!
You've done brilliantly - and enjoying it really helps - I'm in the zone this time!!
i think staying to group makes such a difference. in the past i've been rushing into WI between work and picking up my daughter from my mum's so this time i've joined a group round the corner from mum's so i'm not tempted to leave early! I'm the same - couple of stone then fall off the wagon, but really determined this time. It's my birthday next week, so I've asked for a 6 week countdown from Mum, but i'm going to get a 12 week one, as it's better value.

Hiya and welcome, i've just added your stats. Well done on your weight loss so far this year, it's fab!
Thanks so much :)

We've lost loads between us all already - well on the way ...Must admit in some ways a bit jealous of the 'all you can eat chinese' and birthday cakes! Fingers crossed for everyne this week xx

I know this is wrong but i have saved up syns and had a few mini sausage rolls and cocktail sausages AND a homemade cup cake.. I then weighed myself after 3 hours when everyone left! (I know naughty)
And... i am 15st7lbs :eek: according to my scales! I hope this sticks for tomorrow, will be a very happy mummy lol even if i loss a little bit!
And a big Happy birthday to my little boy who is a big fat 1 on the 6th feb :D

Let us know how you get on hun - had my daughters meal yesterday and am feeling pretty good about things, even surprised myself and had a huge plate of melon for pudding!! Only problem is I now have a large birthday cake sat in my fridge calling my name so I think I will need to chop it up and hand it out to friends so I'm not tempted to eat it all in one sitting! lol

Just seen you post hun! You have done soo good :D well done I caved abit :eek: Here's to a good WI for tomorrow lol!

Thanks so much :)

We've lost loads between us all already - well on the way ...Must admit in some ways a bit jealous of the 'all you can eat chinese' and birthday cakes! Fingers crossed for everyne this week xx

Wow i've just added it up and up until now we lost a great big 70lb between us all, that's 5st. Amazing!! Well done everybody.

I must admit i'm a bit jealous too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back