2013 Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is wrong but i have saved up syns and had a few mini sausage rolls and cocktail sausages AND a homemade cup cake.. I then weighed myself after 3 hours when everyone left! (I know naughty)
And... i am 15st7lbs :eek: according to my scales! I hope this sticks for tomorrow, will be a very happy mummy lol even if i loss a little bit!
And a big Happy birthday to my little boy who is a big fat 1 on the 6th feb :D

That was a bit naughty ;) fingers crossed you've had at least a 3lb loss though

Just want to say good luck to HelzBelz, and Emmie for your weigh-ins tomorrow

1BigBetty - 2013 Target: To Lose 6st (84lbs) - Loss So Far in 2013: -14lb - Weigh-in: Every Sunday (-70lb to go.

Hi even one well done for your losses this week. I had my weigh in Sunday and I have lost 4lb last week . My hubby lost 5lb too.
Been full on with life just now so not managed to call in and say hello. MISS YOU ALL. Hope all is well with you.
Lots of love and the best of luck this week everyone. Xx

Lost a lb this week, not particularly happy with that as I've been really good all week but hey ho its a loss

Hi all,
got my Weigh-in tomorrow night, i've had a 100% week where food is concerned but coming from someone that done absolutely no body magic at all apart from a bit of housework, this week i've been walking everywhere so i'm thinking i'm going to have a gain as a lot of people in my group gain the first week they start or up their exercise so i'm really nervous!
I stayed the same last week even though i'd had a good week and only need to lose 1lb to reach my 2st award, i've been waiting for that for ages now it seems.

1BigBetty - 2013 Target: To Lose 6st (84lbs) - Loss So Far in 2013: -14lb - Weigh-in: Every Sunday (-70lb to go.

Hi even one well done for your losses this week. I had my weigh in Sunday and I have lost 4lb last week . My hubby lost 5lb too.
Been full on with life just now so not managed to call in and say hello. MISS YOU ALL. Hope all is well with you.

Wow that's fab well done to you both.
I'll update your stats now. I hope all is well with you.

Lost a lb this week, not particularly happy with that as I've been really good all week but hey ho its a loss

a loss is a loss at the end of the day hun but i know how disheartenening it can be. chin up and focus on the coming week.

A stone :) well done you and hubby

you'll prob find you get the rest that you deserve next week :)

My WI tomorrow - been good but for some reason not confident..we'll see - good luck to the other tuesday weighers x

Well girlies I am -2lbs this week :D Thankyou yoga!

Hiya,
Well i lost 1.5lb tonight and got my 2st Award :D
Was hoping for more as had a 100% week this week and also been doing lots of walking but 1.5lb is good for me :D

Well done Emmie on your loss too

Well done for your weigh in so far this week. We are all doing so well. Xx

Hiya,
Well i lost 1.5lb tonight and got my 2st Award :D
Was hoping for more as had a 100% week this week and also been doing lots of walking but 1.5lb is good for me :D

Well done Emmie on your loss too

Thanks :) And wow 2 stone is a huge amount of weight to lose. Well done you!

Can I join this please???? Id like to loose 68lbs this year if I can lol

Well done rose-anna.

How is everyone? :)

Hi all,

I've been having a rough time with SW lately, so I'm going to switch over to JUDDD and try that for a few weeks, as I think I need a change and I think it will suit my lifestyle. I will still be weighing in at SW, as I think I need that routine.

I am however, withdrawing myself from the numerous challenges I am part of, as I keep failing and its doing nothing for my motivation. I'll keep popping in here though xx

Can someone delete me please?

Hi all,
I'll update the stats later.
Sorry to hear you're leaving the challenge lottiebird, i hope things are all well with you. Please do pop in when you can though x

Yay so -4.5lbs this week :D stone award and SOTW!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back