2013: The year of the continuing loss

013.jpg016.JPG014.JPG017.jpg

Few picture updates. My puppy is currently in the nightmare phrase, just starting to bark.

Myself now :)

Lovely water melon and berry smoothy I made and my tea from today Sea Bream covered in garlic and lemon with mediterranean couscous

-6lbs gone, down to 13st 5lbs now :)

So one year on and exactly 1 stone 7lbs lost. Could be worse :)

All going well so far, was picking at food a bit at work tonight. But had about 700 calories spare after my tea anyways so shouldn't have done any harm at all.

For once I feel more relaxed about this, know I will slip up again at some point but hopefully not majorly like previously.

Not setting any main target dates, they get on top of me. I either completely fail or they take over my life too much. So my aim is just to be somewhere in the 11's by xmas time, so 20lbs in 22 weeks. We will see :)

Downloaded the insanity workout too, haven't picked up the courage to start it yet but should be interesting to say the least. Heard good things about it

Had a funny old week, the majority of it I did fine. Then the weekend came :/ haha

All in all resulted in staying the same, could be worse not let it get me down though. Keep pushing on through the disappointments :)

Seen a brilliant quote the other day it went something like

'If you go in the wrong direction in your car you don't continue going in the wrong direction. Same goes for your diet, don't continue going in the wrong direction when you make a mistake, turn straight around and get going in the right direction again'

Ignore the last post, decided to move my weigh in date to a Thursday (which has always been my normal W/I date). Weighed myself today and was 13st 3lbs, so actually 2lbs loss from my last weigh in two days ago. Its amazing how your body clings onto probable water after a night out and takeaway, all those sugars and stuff mess you up.

Got two more W/I's before my friends bday night out. Was 13st 12lbs last year for it, would be nice to be 12st 12lbs for the one this year.

Once I get into the 12 stones I think I will zoom through them, the day I see the 11's on those scales I might shed a tear haha. Was soooo close in March before I messed up

Officially out of the obese bmi now (again), although I never looked in the mirror and thought I was obese. Such a downbeat word ain't it lol

Decided by a week on Thursday I want to see the 12's on those scales again lol

The scales have shocked me so much I had to stand on them about 10 times to confirm the number. But yes -4lbs lost, 12st 13lbs.

Soooo happy, I have done loads of work this week my legs are actually aching (having a rest day). Also kept to having low carb meals and high protein, never done this before i've just watched calories but my god has it showed well on the scales.

Over the moon to be back in the 12's

Experienced why I am overweight the past week.

Thursday- KFC and night out with the most amazing cocktails (full of cream)
Friday- KFC at work
Saturday- Pizza at friends
Sunday- Pizza AND Kebab at home

Was back to normal yesterday and today though, but just shows how doing that all the time can easily cause weight gain. Not sure 3 days work is going to help me to stay in the 12's but I can only hope but not optimistic about it

Had some lovely swordfish fillet for tea today, damage limitation for Thursday going well

STS this week, quite pleased with that, not a gain and 4 days out of 7 were really terrible. Few pounds lost this week and get into the 28 bmi :)

I think I have built some muscle up under my fat though, I feel a lot leaner now then when I was 9lbs lighter in March

Not expecting any loss this week, added in with the fact I am going out on Wednesday for a few drinks so W/I day will be a day earlier

Last edited:
W/I a day early this week, just 1 pound gone but happy with that i've not exactly been good this week lol.

Slowly getting back down to 12.4-12.1lb I was before the diet imploded earlier in the year, thank god

2 stone gone overall now and my god do I feel it.

BMI down to a more respectable 29, down by 4.6

Just 1st 12lb to go to be in the normal weigh category. Feels really achievable now

Back