2013: The year of the continuing loss

Good luck for wi

I have a big couple of weekends too - its my daugher's birthday next weekend and we have hired a pink party bus for her and her friends - followed by (dare I say it) 20" pizzas at ours, have organised a Big Family Easter Egg Hunt followed by tea at ours on Easter Sunday and no doubt we will take her out for dinner on her actual birthday Easter Monday and then the following weekend is my birthday - followed by my niece's 3rd birthday (my sis in law makes the most amazing cakes!) and then my sister's foster son is being adopted at the end of the month so there is another party planned for him...

Good luck for wi

I have a big couple of weekends too - its my daugher's birthday next weekend and we have hired a pink party bus for her and her friends - followed by (dare I say it) 20" pizzas at ours, have organised a Big Family Easter Egg Hunt followed by tea at ours on Easter Sunday and no doubt we will take her out for dinner on her actual birthday Easter Monday and then the following weekend is my birthday - followed by my niece's 3rd birthday (my sis in law makes the most amazing cakes!) and then my sister's foster son is being adopted at the end of the month so there is another party planned for him...

We will just have to enjoy these off days as they are now a rare event :p. Always good to have something to look forward too though, I could never do a VLCD all that restriction would send me crazy haha. I'm sure we will still make wise choices, well wiser then if we weren't on the diet lol

Another 2lbs gone this week :D. Chuffed especially considering I know I won't be seeing that for about another 3 weeks lol

Now 2st 8lbs lost, I can now stop saying i've nearly lost 2 and a half stone and can say over 2 and a half stone ;) haha

That BMI is slowly creeping towards a normal weight too, defo won't ever see 30+ again

The start of my naughty weekend.

Having chips, chicken kiev and onion rings feast tonight

Tomorrow a big tea to put a lining on my stomach then lots of alcohol

Then a Chinese on Sunday.

Fingers crossed my good days this week will help even out my bad but fun weekend. In all honesty I have a STS or +1lb pencilled in for this week, so shouldn't be too disappointed on Thursday :)

Last edited:
Going home on Monday too, hoping people notice my weight loss, oh I do lap up those complements :p haha

My unhealthy weekend is over, defo a small gain this Thursday but I enjoyed myself and straight back on it today.

Had tonnes of complements already and the majority of the clothes that I put away in July (hoping they would fit me someday haha) now fit :D. Its sort of like having a new wardrobe of clothes. Gonna be 100% the next two days then see the damage on the scales on Thursday :p

Feels weird being back home for the first time in 3 months lol

So you survived the carnage lol!

Glad you got compliments - use them to stay focus

I sts this week but have lost 21.5 inches in four weeks - over the moon!!!

Wow thats amazing in four weeks. The scales are always a good indicator but in reality it is those inches that we want to lose. I am getting my mam to sew a button a brand new pair of jeans I have from 2 years ago. Tried them on at the time and the button burst off hahaha fit now though :D

Even this wild weekend I feel like i've still made informed choices to an extent, hopefully Thursday W/I won't be too bad lol

Well I am totally bamboozled

A -3lb loss :eek: :eek:

Only things I can put this down to is when I had takeaway at the weekend I had a lot less then I would do, but another thing in retrospect I have been active everyday this week which is not normal for me lol. Thats the only thing I can put it down to a shock to the system lol

Last edited:
Well done a great loss x

Well done, fab los x

Finally found your new thread!
Hopr u well! And well done on thee continue weight loss!! Xx

Hey guys sorry about the lack of updates.

Going terribly went off track totally, not weighed myself but a lot of my clothes are tight again :/. Guessing upper 13's.

Going to get myself together this week and next then set myself a 8 week target to get into the 11's. Oh its a real struggle and I think I forget that once I get close to my targets

On the plus side I have got a new puppy :D

037.JPG026.JPG013.jpg019.jpg

He was really ill a few weeks ago and had to be put on a fluid drip at the vets because he had bad diarrhoea and sickness, but he is all fine now.

Finished uni now too, well sort of. Exams were a nightmare, before my first one I had some sort of breakdown and rang my Mam at 5 in the morning saying I wasn't doing my exams. But got them all done....except likely resits in August ha.

But I am now settled back in Newcastle, no more moving around which is normally when my diet explodes and I expand lol

Last edited:
Weighed myself and put like a stone and half on :eek::rolleyes:. Hopefully that half will go quite quickly with being water weight (hopefullyyyy haha)

Set myself a massive goal of dropping 2 stone in 10 weeks....very hard goal but gonna push to get as close as possible to it. I will see those 11's again. Just disappointing that nearly exactly a year on I am only 1st 4lbs down....although I guess its better then being up lol

Vital if I want those two stone gone that I take it by the real scruff of the neck and get down to 12.8 in the next 4 weeks

Then 6 weeks to lose a stone....easy yes? :D

What was that date above, the 4th June....think I must have lasted a day or two at the most and failed at that one.

So this time when I came back didn't wanna big myself up and then fail again. In those 5 weeks since the last post I had gained 3lbs, owch. So re-started last Tuesday at 13st 11lbs and going swimmingly well so far :) Feel like I have gotten rid of that so called water weight and a little bit of normal weight as I feel brilliant.

Very almost a year since starting. Not done amazing when you think of the loss over a year but need to look at it like that could have very easily 2 stone gained in a year which would put me at 17 stone, so all is happy in my world. Going to look at it as hopefully a stone and half down for the year and thats a success :D

Confident of being back down to 12.4lb in no time

Back