2013 will be the lucky year for me

15/03/13

B: fruit yoghurt
L: pasta salad sauce (1)
D: chicken, brussel sprouts, salad, chips (4.5)
SN: meringue (2), yoghurt (1)
Hexa: cheese
Hexb: cereal milk
Drink: squash
Total: 8.5

Last edited:
17/03/13

B: fruit, yoghurt
L: pasta chicken salad sauce (1)
D: pizza sauce (1)
SN: fruit meringue (2) yoghurt sauce (1)
Hexa: cheese chicken
Hexb: cheese
Drink:tea squash
Total: 5

18/03/13

B: fruit
L: soup yoghurt fruit
D: full breakfast (2)
SN: meringue (2) sauce (1)
Hexa: cheese milk
Hexb: cereal
Drink: tea
Total: 5

22/03/13

B: yoghurt, boiled egg
L: pasta
D: pizza. salad sauce (1) chips (4.5)
SN: yoghurt, fruit, crisps (5) meringue (3)
Hexb:cereal
Drink: tea squash
Total: 13.5

Last edited:
23/03/13

L: soup, veggie couscous
D: chicken egg fried rice sauce (5)
SN: yoghurt meringue (3) chocolate (4)
Hexb: cereal
Drink: squash, tea
Total: 12

24/03/13

L: pasta pesto (3.5)
D: chicken rice salad sauce (1)
SN: crisps (5)
Hexa: cheese chicken
Hexb: ryvita cheese
Drink: squash tea
total: 9.5

Last edited:
25/03/13

B: full breakfast (2)
L: eaten out!!! Shock horror stupid being picked for jury service! after taking away good stuff, I'm guessing 25 syns to cover my butt. Oh well didn't use some of syns during week so hoping won't cost me too much at tomorrow's WI
D: pasta (3.5)
Sn:
Hexa: chicken
Hexb: cheese bread
Drink: squash water tea
Total: too many to count!

Last edited:
Diary is looking good. Im just having a wee read of a few ppls diaries n getting ideas! Thinki might have to get a diary up on here

u happy with ur progress so far?

I noticed that over all I lose on average 1lbs a week which is sort of slow compared to others, but in the long run it will be easier to keep it off. Plus my *week overlaps two weeks as it is the middle/end of one week to the next so I don't have a good judge for half the WI as to what is going on.

I'm slowly realising with all the tweaks etc that I have to do that I need to eat more protein to lose, up my exercise a bit, and see how I do this week with lower syns eaten not because I tried, but the way it worked out. Thing is I'm on jury service this week and I ate out today which wasn't expected as I wasn't expecting to get picked. Not sure what tomorrow is going to bring. If I don't gain huge amounts because of it as I know my body is sensitive to lots of things I'll be very impressed.

The thing I like about keeping a diary is that it allowed me to realise I had to eat protein in order to lose otherwise I wouldn't have figured it out. It doesn't only let you keep yourself accountable, but it allows you to go back and see where you are going wrong, or more importantly going right and then using those tips from that week to incorporate into your plan.

Last edited:
26/03/13

B: full breakfast (2)
L: sweet potato, squash chips, burger (2) sauce (1) pasta
D:
SN: fruit meringue (3) yoghurt
Hexb: ryvita cheese
Total: 8

Last edited:
27/03/13 TRYING EE

B: sausages (10!!!!!!) beans mushroom omelet toms
L: chicken cauliflower rice
D: lasagna (6) salad sauce (1)
Sn; fruit yoghurt
Hexb: ryvita
Total: 17

ok totally buggered today up but getting my head around ee so I shall forgive myself for sausage error and recoup the loss tomorrow and do more exercise tonight.

I noticed that over all I lose on average 1lbs a week which is sort of slow compared to others, but in the long run it will be easier to keep it off. Plus my *week overlaps two weeks as it is the middle/end of one week to the next so I don't have a good judge for half the WI as to what is going on.

I'm slowly realising with all the tweaks etc that I have to do that I need to eat more protein to lose, up my exercise a bit, and see how I do this week with lower syns eaten not because I tried, but the way it worked out. Thing is I'm on jury service this week and I ate out today which wasn't expected as I wasn't expecting to get picked. Not sure what tomorrow is going to bring. If I don't gain huge amounts because of it as I know my body is sensitive to lots of things I'll be very impressed.

The thing I like about keeping a diary is that it allowed me to realise I had to eat protein in order to lose otherwise I wouldn't have figured it out. It doesn't only let you keep yourself accountable, but it allows you to go back and see where you are going wrong, or more importantly going right and then using those tips from that week to incorporate into your plan.

i keep my diary on myfitnesspal app on my phone so it counts everything for u. i noticed ur from edinurgh. me too! :) do u not fancy coming to a SW class?

I can't as each one near me is on days/times I can't make and to be honest I don't have the money. Quite happy to meet up if you feel like random long walks or any other exercise if our schedules match

28/03/13

B: fruit
L: soup tons of fruit
D: lasagna (6), salad veg
SN: meringue(3) yoghurt
Drink: cranberry juice, water
Total: 9

Aww i no, come june whn college is finished ill not have a bursery so prob wont b at class. But also hope to buy house in currie so im hopeing my partner will vome home early on tiesdays so i an go to class, other wise ill no ill just gain without support :-/

29/03/13

B:
L: lasagna (6) salad sauce (1)
D: soup, cauliflower burger (2) sauce (1)
Sn: fruit yoghurt merigue (2.5)
Drink: squash tea
total: 12.5

30/03/13

L: soup, rice and tuna (1)
D: veg, chicken soup
SN: cookie (4)