Hexa: cheese
Hexb: ryvita
Drink: squash fizzy
Total: 12.5

16/06/13

B: full breakfast
L: soup ham salad (1) pasta
D: soup pork veg salad (1)
SN: meringue (2.5) yoghurt Yoghurt (0.5) crisps (5)
Drink: squash
Total: 10

17/06/13

B:
L: sandwhich (I'm saying 13) to cover roll an the rest was all free/superfree
D: salad (1) pasta tuna (1)
SN: yoghurt fruit
Drink: diet fizzy squash
Total: 15

18/06/13

L: soup salad (1) pasta ham
D: soup pork loin veg salad (1)
SN: meringue (2.5) yoghurt yoghurt (0.5) mini fab 2.5
Total: 7.5

19/06/13

L: soup pork loin (1) salad (1) veg
D: soup salad (1) pasta ham
SN:
Total:

20/06/13

Went out on a date last night and had a meal out and about 5 drinks!!!!! :eek: So totally in my head gave myself yesterday off. Will recoup some of those syns before WI next week. At least I did it with plenty of days to scrape back from.

L: soup pasta tuna (1) veg salad (1)
D: soup pork loin (1) salad(1) veg
SN: yoghurt, yoghurt (0.5) fruit fab mini (2.5)
Total: 7

Look at you go, two dates! Wait till he offers to buy you a slice of cake or some other sweet!

The date went fine, he was really nice and I think we had a nice time chatting and getting to know each other. He did say he was rubbish at this sort of thing at the very beginning as he wasn't sure should he shake my hand, peck my cheek etc. It was sort of cute watching a grown man flounder. Will there be a second? I have no idea he did say something halfway through, but he hasn't said anything to me today. So not sure if this is him being rubbish again or not interested. How is a girl supposed to figure these things out, at least we give hints even if men are bad at picking them up.

I've just started dating after 12 years and it is quite fun. I've had about nine dates but I have only agreed to see one again ( the Saturday one!). My date tonight seems really nice though, so fingers crossed.

It's been nice having coffee and chatting. I don't get nervous but have been opposite men whose hands were shaking... Poor boys ;)

Hmm. I don't think you should arrange a second date whilst still on the first, as you need time to process your feelings. I have quite specific requirements about intelligence levels/ political views and have to sniff these out gently. But it's a minefield! I don't know how old you are but I am mid thirties. I think it makes a difference.

Do you want to see him again?

I'm 36 and I like dating too. It is fun, you get to meet a lot of people you wouldn't never have before. I'm like you I have specific things as well that I am looking for. I'm not getting any younger and I don't see the point in wasting time on people that aren't compatible. Don't get me wrong I'm quite happy to accept faults as we all have them.

I like very alpha men, I like it when they can take charge etc. I like a really good kisser too, that seems to be at the top of my list. With him he is a nice guy and I would love to meet up with him again to figure out if he was just not sure what to do (he wasn't sure to kiss me or not at the end, and gave me a random peck on the lips, where was the passion in that???) or if it is we got along very well because we're matey if you know what I mean.

Honestly you think being older this would get easier.

Hah if a man tried to kiss me on a first date I'd be out if there so fast his head would spin! A lip graze on the cheek is acceptable, although I would prefer to be the one doing the kissing... I think you and I are very different creatures in affairs of the heart. ;)

Just got back from a lovely date. We were talking for 4 hours! Ridiculous. Hope he wants to see me again (although I am sure he will, big grin). Have messaged him already.

Am still keeping my date on Saturday though. ;)

Yes I think we are both very different by the sounds of it. If a guy doesn't kiss me I think there is something wrong, as you can tell a whole lot by a kiss. It seals the deal sort of speak.

Sounds like you had a nice time and I would be like you I wouldn't cancel my date on Saturday either. Now you get to know two guys better and there is nothing more interesting than getting to know someone better.

21/06/13

B: hard boiled eggs fruit yoghurt
L: soup salad (1) pasta ham
D: soup veggie couscous with pork loin (1) salad (1)
SN: yoghurt fruit yoghurt (0.5) mini tab (2.5) hazelnut thing (7)
Total: 13

Last edited:
did I write tab? Should be fab, you get a packet of 8 mini fabs (both flavours) in sainsbos. I bought them as they are only 2.5 syns each, but I don't really like them so now am eating them to get rid of them. How sad, but must be done. Give me my raspberry yoghurt sorbet (4 syns/100g) from Asda, now that is what I would recommend if you love raspberry!

I see! I like fabs. But 500g cheap low fat yog from Asda is 2 syns, and I have been chucking sweetner and frozen berries in it. Or coconut essense that is sold for cupcake icing. Delicious and you can have the same amount as your sorbet but save 18 syns... try it!

Actually, fat free froamge frais (free) is probably the best but it's a pound a pot whereas the yogurt is 45p. (can you tell I'm a student? lol! )

I don't like fromage frais funnily enough, I much prefer cheapo fat free greek yoghurt. I wish I could find coconut essence as I'd be adding it to everything. Well not quite, but always to yoghurt.

I'm a student too so I look for cheap things as well.

Back