2013 will be the lucky year for me

22/06/13

B: full breakfast
L: soup salad (1) pasta ham veg
D: soup salad (1) burgers (2) veg
SN: yoghurt yoghurt (0.5) fruit mini fab (2.5)
Hexa: cheese
Hexb: ryvita
Drink: squash
Total: 7

This is the coconut one: tis yummy!

Attachments

• image-1521580857.jpg
    image-1521580857.jpg
    560.5 KB · Views: 55
cheers for that I shall google! I googled and bought 4 different ones so I hope they are tasty. I bought them from design-a-cake as they were cheaper so I managed in a sense to get a 4th for the price of 3. If they are really nice it's cheaper than buying muller yoghurt,plus you can obviously have flavours that don't exist like cappuccino!

Last edited:
23/06/13

B: melon
L: soup salad (1) pasta ham
D: soup salad (1) egg fried rice
Sn: meringue (2.5) yoghurt yoghurt (0.5) fruit ice poles (1)
Total: 6

24/06/13

L: soup pasta salad (1) ham
D: soup burgers (2) salad (1) veg (1)
SN: yoghurt yoghurt (1) meringue (2.5)
Total: 8.5

Glad to help! Let me know how you get on with tehe flavours.

Did you get coconut? I made an amazing syn free korma with chicken, mushroom, pepper, fat free yoghurt and flavouring for our group,s taster night. It was gone in seconds! X x

25/06/13

I'm going to cut down my syns this week as two weeks ago I had to do the same and stayed around 7-8 and lost 4.lbs. So I'm going to try it again as I keep bobbing up and down a bit, so I think it's time to cut out some syns permanently and see where that gets me.

L: soup
D: soup salad (1) roasted potatoes carrots pulled pork (1)
SN: yoghurt fruit mini kit kat (5)
Total: 7

Last edited:
26/06/13

L: ham salad (1) rice
D: pulled pork (1) salad veg pasta
SN: yoghurt (1) crisps (5)
Hexb: 2 alpen light
total: 7

Last edited:
Careful not to cut too much though... It leaves you nowhere to go as you slow down/approach target. And syns are important to keep the plan sustainable- SW is about changing for life!

Would hate to think of you not enjoying your life for the want of a tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce/pot of asda yoghurt/ hot choc at bedtime (all 2 syns) x x

Don't worry about me, I think I'll put my syns at 10 and see what happens. I had cut them back to 7/8 2 weeks ago to make up for something I ate. I just did it for the week and I lost 4.4lbs which is the most I've lost since I've restarted doing EE only. I usually lose about 1lbs a week if that and other weeks I gain it back so since April I've only lost half a stone which isn't great, but is somewhere.

Hence why I'm thinking I need to decrease my syns. I'll stick it at 10 and see how that goes.

I also just received my flavourings and I can't wait to try them out. Something tells me I'll be buying more fat free yoghurt than I used to!

27/06/13

B: fruit
L: soup potato salad (1) veg pulled pork
D: soup salad (1) pasta (3.5) ham
SN: yoghurt yoghurt (1) meringue (2.5) chocolate (2.5)
Hexa:cheese
Drink: squash tea
Total: 11.5

28/06/13

B:
L: soup pasta pulled pork salad (1) veg
D: soup salad (1) burgers (2)
SN: meringue (2.5) yoghurt yoghurt (1)
Hexa: milk
Hexb: cereal
Total: 7.5

Had cappuccino with the yoghurt yesterday. Very creamy tasting like the foam on top. I had it in greek yoghurt so it tasted sort of strange, so I thought I'd try again with adding a bit of sweetner to it see if that brought the full flavour out. If not I will try it with plain boring yoghurt (prefer greek as it's thicker).

Added sweetner and that's much better. Will I buy it again, probably not as much as it's nice it's not the best yoghurt flavour I've ever had. Would happily buy it again if making cakes etc though. I say about 7/10 in yoghurt

Last edited:
29/06/13

B:fruit
L: soup salad (1) ham veg pasta
D: soup salad (1) chilli and rice
SN: meringue (2.5) yoghurt yoghurt (1) crisps (5)
drink: squash tea
Total: 10.5

30/06/13

B:
L: soup salad pasta ham
D: soup salad rice chilli
SN: meringue (2.5) yoghurt yoghurt (1) crisps (5) chocolate (2.5)
drink: tea squash
Total:11

I've tried both toffee and raspberry. I like them both, but I want to try with actual sugar as I think the sweetner is affecting the taste.

Last edited:
02/07/13

L: soup salad (1) pasta tuna (1)
D: soup salad (1) burgers (2)
SN: yoghurt (1) yoghurt meringue (2.5) chocolate (2.5) fruit
total: 11

03/07/13

B: yoghurt (1)
L: sandwich (8)
D: soup salad (1) pasta tuna veg
SN: meringue (2.5)yoghurt fruit chocolate (2.5)
Hexb: bread
drink: tea squash
total: 15

Back