2014 is MY year!

Have a lovely meal :)
Ooo im a diet coke addict too, well actually coke zero cherry lol
Ahhh hope U managed to get some sleep!!

Im back at work today after being off work a week boooo :-@
Xx

Hey hun.I feel for u having to be back at work! It sucks.today totally didnt go to plan. Had a bowl of branflakes for breakfast then went out for my brothers bday meal. Ended up having the pulled pork burger with chips and a chocolate eclair from greggs after :mad: only redeeming thing about today is that calorie wise im at 1200. Which I know isnt how slimmingworld works but at least im not over calories and so shouldn't have done a huge amount of damage.how is your day going? Ill be spending the night burning off my lunch lol x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weirdly im not self hating about having that meal today.usually I proper self hate.but instead I feel really positive about the future.and how that meal off plan is just whats going to happen from time to time.I think ive accepted that it will take time to lose weight but that I defo wanna get to goal weight xx

Breakfast - mushroom,salami and cheese omelette with 2 wholemeal toast (HEB,HEA + 2 syns)

Lunch - fruit salad with muller corner lemon cheesecake yogurt (7.5syns) bit annoyed as I ordered mullerlight cheesecake selection but they were sold out so received these instead. They were so gorgeous but ill have to limit myself to one a day :(

Dinner - will be having pork chop with fat removed and huge salad

Will have a hot choc at 2 syns later on in the evening so 11.5 syns planned for the day x

Hey how are u getting on xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey how are u getting on xx

hey hun, things are going well, am on track, have been doing JUDDD diet mixed in with slimmingworld, finding it really good and have lost 3 lbs so far, how are you xx

Ooooo good! I loved juddd when I did it! I'm good thanks, just plodding along trying to lose lol xx

Ooooo good! I loved juddd when I did it! I'm good thanks, just plodding along trying to lose lol xx

How did you find juddd? Did you lose much? I'm finding it really easy which makes me think I won't lose much lol xx

I did at first, but as soon as got a sts I was impatient and moved on, seem to have a habit of that lol wish I wouldn't of now it was brill lol might actually try it again at some point x

Yeah its worth a try. Have to say im still finding it relatively easy. It was an up day yesterday and I was so busy all day that I just picked at food but wasnt hungry. On a down day today and have lunch planned with the girls which I cant cancell so have turned it into a liquid lunch ;) oops lol

This morning ive had a slice of toast at 100 calories.lunch will be 3 vodka's at 150 cals which leaves me 250 calories for dinner tonight.need to remember to drink loads of water as im crap at remembering to drink. Then tomorrow im already dreaming of lots of fruit and salad and slimming world receipes I can make:D

Weighed today just to check I hadnt gained a ton after my up day and im still 13st5(so 3lb loss this week still) amazingly though ive lost 2 inches off my waist since the other week:eek:

Hope its still okay to post in this thread since im essentially following 2 diet plans :/
Xx

I've started juddd lol thought I'd give it a go!!
Yeah course u can do what u like on ur diary :)
Have a lovely lunch xx

I've started juddd lol thought I'd give it a go!!
Yeah course u can do what u like on ur diary :)
Have a lovely lunch xx

Woo did u start today?
Liquid lunch was nice in the sunshine. Had a few more vodka's than intended so calories for today is around 340.soo looking forward to tomorrow lol what have you had?xx

Oooo lovely!
Are U not hungry after a few drinks?

Ive had 2 of my vlcd packs what I have, and ive had chicken strips stir fry for tea. Can't wait for tomorrow lol x

Oooo lovely!
Are U not hungry after a few drinks?

Ive had 2 of my vlcd packs what I have, and ive had chicken strips stir fry for tea. Can't wait for tomorrow lol x

Starving. And my throat is still on fire and my head hurts.probably wasnt my brightest idea to have a liquid lunch haha. Have just had a sugary coffee and 2 crackerbread which has taken me to 401 cals according to mfp.
Sounds nice.how many calories are you on for your down day? I have some s&s vlcd packs left over which I used on a down day at the beginning of the week.find it easier to just have little bits of real food though.but im aure they'll come in handy! Xx

Oh dear lol hope ur feeling better today, are we both on a UD today?
I'm gonna end up being really bad today I can see it!!
I'm off work too with my son he has tonsilitus, makes it easier to snack!!. I have a diary now over in juddd, your welcome to pop over :)
Yeah food is more filling, I don't really know many you could have under 500 cals tho!? I've got loads of packs so will probably use them for breakfast and dinner and have food for tea.

Oh dear lol hope ur feeling better today, are we both on a UD today?
I'm gonna end up being really bad today I can see it!!
I'm off work too with my son he has tonsilitus, makes it easier to snack!!. I have a diary now over in juddd, your welcome to pop over :)
Yeah food is more filling, I don't really know many you could have under 500 cals tho!? I've got loads of packs so will probably use them for breakfast and dinner and have food for tea.

Yes.both on an up day :D very exciting lol how many fast days are you doing? aww hope your son feels better soon! Will pop over to your diary! And as for eating under 500 calories its defo do-able. Egg whites are around 16 calories so you could have big egg white omelettes with mushrooms.onions, tomatoes, but of mustard to add flavour etc. Low cal soups, cheese crackerbreads I've been having are only 19 calories.small apple around 50 cals.
Xxx

Haha yes UDs are exciting!!
Im doing 3DD, 3UD and probably 1 ID day.
Oooo what are the cracker breads? Xx

Haha yes UDs are exciting!!
Im doing 3DD, 3UD and probably 1 ID day.
Oooo what are the cracker breads? Xx

They're from rivita.they were on offer at asda last week and they really help when you're hungry. Whats an ID day? Lol never heard of it. I have just have breakfast - branflakes (hea & heb) and 2 slices of white bread 10syns. And a sugary coffee 3 syns. Can safely say im stuffed lol xx

An intermediate day lol where U have around 1000-1200 cals, sort of a limbo day lol dont want 4 UDs but dint want 4DDs either lol
What about you? Xx

An intermediate day lol where U have around 1000-1200 cals, sort of a limbo day lol dont want 4 UDs but dint want 4DDs either lol
What about you? Xx

Oooh. I hadn't read about that. Ive only really seen the 5:2 plan and just alternate days.im doing alternate days. Seems to be working. Im stuffed after my breakfast.official weigh in today and im still 13st5 so a 3lb loss for the week. Can't complain as ive had take aways on my up days and big bars of chocolate. I wasn't very hungry on my up days though so felt like a waste of calories so im glad im doing it slimmingworld stylie now and can always eat what I want if I have any nights out planned on an up day. Do you count calories on up days? The juddd website just kinda says eat what you want to im hoping to just follow sw on an up day and not worry about cals xx

Maybe I made ID up haha who knows!!
Nah I dont count really, ill log it on mfp if I have time so sometimes have a rough idea.
Tbh I dont think you would go over your 2000 cals following SW on your UD.

Well done on the loss :) 3lb is Brill xx

Back