2014...Let's Do This

Feeling better today hopefully Mother Nature is packing her bags and is ready to leave!!
Having a red day, boyfriend had SW chips while I had the carrot chips Stevie told me about! They were tasty with lots of salt and pepper on

RED DAY

BREAKFAST
2 weetabix (HEB) soy milk (HEA) apple, strawberries, cinnamon

carrot sticks

LUNCH
slimming world quiche- eggs, cottage cheese, ham, onion, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes
side salad- spinach cucumber red onion tomato pepper

cup of tea - dash milk 0.5 syns

DINNER
steak- visible fat removed
wholemeal roll (HEB2)
onions, sk broccoli, carrot chips
ketchup (2syns)

Feeling better today hopefully Mother Nature is packing her bags and is ready to leave!!
Having a red day, boyfriend had SW chips while I had the carrot chips Stevie told me about! They were tasty with lots of salt and pepper on

RED DAY

BREAKFAST
2 weetabix (HEB) soy milk (HEA) apple, strawberries, cinnamon

carrot sticks

LUNCH
slimming world quiche- eggs, cottage cheese, ham, onion, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes
side salad- spinach cucumber red onion tomato pepper

cup of tea - dash milk 0.5 syns

DINNER
steak- visible fat removed
wholemeal roll (HEB2)
onions, sk broccoli, carrot chips
ketchup (2syns)

Glad you're feeling better ... Your menu is making me hungry !

excited for today's menu. It includes PASTA wooohoooo. I eat it all the time, but since trying out red days and making my quiche and soup this week I haven't had it once, I'm feeling better for it as it is a bloater but isn't it just fab when you can have pasta on a plan like SW. Loving it. Feeling very positive his morning if you can tell haha

EE

BREAKFAST
2 weetabix (HEB) soy milk (HEA) apple cinnamon

LUNCH
tuna pasta salad- tuna( free) pasta (free) spinach, cucumber, sweetcorn, peppers, peas, onion, grated carrot, tomato
extra light mayo (1syn)

DINNER
chicken curry- chicken (free) onions (SF) tinned tomato(SF) passata(SF) broccoli (SF) garlic, curry powder, ground cumin, chilli powder
rice and quinoa mix (free)

SYNS:
mayo (1)
cup of tea dAsh milk (0.5)
possibly a biscuit with my tea when visiting my auntie this afternoon, TBC

gym session
3L water
green tea

excited for today's menu. It includes PASTA wooohoooo. I eat it all the time, but since trying out red days and making my quiche and soup this week I haven't had it once, I'm feeling better for it as it is a bloater but isn't it just fab when you can have pasta on a plan like SW. Loving it. Feeling very positive his morning if you can tell haha

EE

BREAKFAST
2 weetabix (HEB) soy milk (HEA) apple cinnamon

LUNCH
tuna pasta salad- tuna( free) pasta (free) spinach, cucumber, sweetcorn, peppers, peas, onion, grated carrot, tomato
extra light mayo (1syn)

DINNER
chicken curry- chicken (free) onions (SF) tinned tomato(SF) passata(SF) broccoli (SF) garlic, curry powder, ground cumin, chilli powder
rice and quinoa mix (free)

SYNS:
mayo (1)
cup of tea dAsh milk (0.5)
possibly a biscuit with my tea when visiting my auntie this afternoon, TBC

gym session
3L water
green tea

morning :) how did the pasta go - I could tell you were excited! xx

RED DAY

BREAKFAST
2 x weetabix (HEB) soy milk (HEA) apple

LUNCH
tuna salad- tuna, mayo (1syn) boiled egg, spinach, tomato, cucumber, red onion, pepper

DINNER

fish burger- pan fried in seasoning white fish fillet on wholemeal roll (HEB2) with red onion lettuce tomato mayo (1syn) carrot chipsand broccoli

Green tea

going to a football match tonight to witness the Australian version oft he premier league, determined to behave myself so hopefully only diet coke!! Weigh in tomorrow I don't want to eff things up

2lbs off wanted more as I STS. Last week but considering it's been star week plus I was naughty at football and had a few wedges and two diet cokes which bloated me. I'll be happy with that :)

woke ken up feeling dreadful was a late night and I'm up early to run around in 38c heat :( think it was the coke, they only had coke zero which is free too but there's obviously something different in it to diet coke because that never gives me a headache. Think it was because zero tastes like full fat coke which is vile. I don't just drink diet for the SW friendliness but also because I prefer the taste. Compared stats to my boyfriends full fat coke.....250cala nd 68g of sugar. I was disgusted and yelled at him to never drink it again hahaha

todays going to be a green day. I'm also going to up my syns this week don't have many but I never feel the need so will see how it goes going to buy some big bags of treat size choc and have one with a cuppa in the evening

green day

BREAKFAST
Ran out of cereal so used both my HEB on wholemeal toast with tinned spag hoops

LUNCH
rice salad- left over rice and quinoa from the other night, cucumber, tomato, sweetcorn, onion, peppers, balsamic vinegar

curly wurly (6syns)

DINNER
pasta bake- pasta, broccoli, peppers, onion, mushrooms, Passata, tinned tomatoes, seasoning, cheese (HEA)

lazyday ay food wise not got much in til I do my shop later. Hope everyone's doing well :)

Bought a treat size bag of chocs to make sure I'm having my syns this week....bloody freddo is tiny not even the normal sized one this is even less and only 3 syns just had one with a cuppa and was not impressed. Curly wurly all the way

its gutting when you're disappointed with what you use your syns on - curly wurlys are lovely, especially straight out of the fridge!

GREEN DAY

BREAKFAST
2 weetabix (HEB) 2 x apple
fat free Greek yog (free)

Green tea

LUNCH
Wholemeal slice toasted (HEB2)
baked beans
boiled egg

DINNER
pasta (free) roasted veg- peppers, onions, mushrooms, tomato (SF) peas sweetcorn
Passata (SF) cheese (HEA)

freddo - 3 syns

off out tonight, still not a fan of alcohol since Christmas, my body still hating life even after one wine so think I'll be on the diet cokes! May give into one cheeky rekorderlig though, they're on offer on Sundays woooo but only one :)

Starving Marvin today!! Usually I. Scared of snacking on syn free instead of SUPERFREE but after munching through 2 carrots the fat free super noodles had to come out!! Still thinking about my tea though, can't wait for a good carb sesh!!

Must sts have been my gym session this morning was intense on the weight lifting trying to really lift heavier so I burn more calories. Bonus

Kopparburg a were not worth it, been knocked for six today, ibs had massive flare up. Think I need to face facts that I'm turning into my mother (who can no longer tolerate a sip of wine)

alcohol is is banned, hopefully this may aid the weight loss haha

wanted to do a red day today but my auntie has invited us over for tea, so just going to do EE as I think she's making lasagne. Won't be SW recipe, but will be extra lean mince and then it's just the cheese sauce for syns.

EE DAY

BREAKFAST
2 weetabix (HEB) soy milk (1/2 soy HEA) apple Greek yog

Melon

LUNCH
pasta,cottage cheese, sweetcorn, carrot, pepper, cucumber, cucumber, tomatoes
DINNER
Lasagne
wont have anymore syns as unsure on the lasagne, made with extra lean mince though

I have found the same thing with alcohol, it really doesn't like me at the moment, I do find that I feel like I am not "joining in" if I refuse a drink and everyone feels sorry for me. But I am having just as much fun as I would have done without feeling rotten the next day! :)

My worry is the upcoming all inclusive holiday, I am sure there will be lots of alcohol consumed in the evenings, but I don't want my trip ruined because of it....so will have to be careful not to get sucked in!

Sent from my smarter than me phone MiniMins.com App

Back