2014...Let's Do This

hi xx been so busy with work Im now playing catch up with the threads I like -so here I am!

looks like you're still doing brilliantly xx

EE DAY

BREAKFAST
wholemeal toast (HEB)
beans
2 x boiled egg

LUNCH
tuna, pasta (free) drizzled with fresh lemon, spinach, cucumber, tomato, peppers, sweetcorn

melon, grapes, apple, fat free Greeks yogurt

DINNER
Chicken curry, chicken, spices, tinned tomatoes, garlic, onions, peppers, broccoli, boiled rice

greens tea
freddo treat size(3syns)

MAJOR NSV went out with my boyfriend he fancied a nice cream, so we went down to the marina to the most gorgeous ice cream shop in the world. I can deny him so I didn't whine, I just packed up a little fruit salad and yogurt and went along with him. We say watching all the yatchs and the sun glistening on the sea...him with his ice cream....me with my fruits and diet coke. Fruit has never tasted so good. I am SO proud of myself because this place serves italian fudge brownie ice cream which is to die for.....but today ID RATHER BE SKINNY THANKS

It's great! Making a nice SW curry now for team just looked forward to that and realised I do t need the taste of iced ream when I have yummy curry to look forward to.

also, I have a dairy allergy so should start acting like it which is another reason I needed to say no haha! I'm not violently allergic, but it's more than just a lactose intolerance so ice cream is a big no no, usually I ignore it and have it anyway but im sick of gaviscon haha!

Feel like a bottomless pit today, seriously got the munchies, even after the gym and usually it suppresses my appetite! Luckily though I'm sticking to SUPERFREE snacks

EE

BREAKFAST
2 weetabix (HEB)
soy milk
apple

melon
grapes
cucumber and carrot sticks with cottage cheese

LUNCH
tuna pasta salad
tuna, pasta, spinach, tomatoes, sweetcorn, peppers

DINNER
chicken fried rice
chicken diced dip in egg and rolled in salt pepper and dried chilli flakes, in the wok with peppers onion mushrooms and boiled rice

freddo treat size (3 syns)

Yum. Looks like a good menu today. I love tuna pasta salad and will make some for my lunches next week (Have some office work coming up) Trouble is I like it with mayo! ;)

Sent from my smarter than me phone MiniMins.com App

Still got the munchies, got a migraine rumbling and for some reason I feel like I have low blood sugars and can pass out when I get them, probs a silent diabetic or something :/ reached for the free yogurt with some cinnamon swirled in but was naughty and added some muesli which isn't on the HEB list, was only a sprinkling plus I'm well within syns.

just hate feeling like a bottomless pit only 2 days to weigh in! Going to make tea a large portion tonight...because I can

I <3 SW

Tea was delish, all mixed up together with soy sauce, felt like I'd come home from the Chinese takeway! Can't beat a good fakeaway when your feeling rubbish. Hoping this migraine vacates soon, in work tomorrow in the heat and I don't fancy feeling like this. Really nervous for Saturday morning weigh in too, can't shake the feeling that I've gained even though I've been 100%.

Hope you feel better tomorrow! I know what you mean about weigh in, I start feeling really stressed about it a couple of days before and the daft thing is there is nothing we can do about it at that point anyway! :) Hopefully all the nervous energy is burning some calories :D

Hey there food diary.....

Feeling in a good mood but bloated like hell, the fairy needs to come before wi tomorrow.
hope everyone has had a good weekend and looking forward to the weekend, I certainly am. No gym today but was working 8-4 running around.

friday is delivery day at my work and we have all sorts of cakes coming in, there is always bloody tasters, had one mouthful so that's fine. Im also into my teas at the moment so tried a masala chai tea today, some different green tea and a strawberry flavoured one!! All helpful to keeping the fluids up

RED DAY

BEEAKFAST
2 weetabix (HEB)
soy milk (HEA)

carrot sticks
cucumber sticks

LUNCH
Salad- cottage cheese, boiled egg, spinach, cucumber, pepper, tomato
mouthful of new gluten free cake at work (4syns???)

DINNER
fish burger- white fish fillet, onions, (HEB2)wholemeal roll carrot chips, broccoli, nandos sauce (2syns)

freddo (3syns)
diet coke

Tea was delish, all mixed up together with soy sauce, felt like I'd come home from the Chinese takeway! Can't beat a good fakeaway when your feeling rubbish. Hoping this migraine vacates soon, in work tomorrow in the heat and I don't fancy feeling like this. Really nervous for Saturday morning weigh in too, can't shake the feeling that I've gained even though I've been 100%.

hi xx really hope that headache ******* off and leaves you alone soon! I love good fakeaways - makes you feel like you've really indulged and treated yourself. Fingers crossed for tomorrow x

I've STS and I'm absolutely gutted. Just short of crying my eyes out.

Ive been good, I've been having syns, I've been planning things out, I've wrote everything down, I've been snacking on SUPERFREE, I've drank loads!! I wouldn't mind if I had been off plan for a few cheeky meals but I haven't I counted everything I'm well in syns for the week. To make it worse, this diet is not cheap. I spending loads on fruit and veg and it isn't bloody working!!!!

Ok I've dusted myself off, long day in work in the heat didn't reach for a single bad item. Will be having tomorrow off as it's Australia Day going for breakfast In the morning then picnic on the beach and fireworks at night so completely off plan day! Then im raring to go come Monday morning, just been shopping and I'm all prepared, I will see those scales move!! Off to the outdoor cinema tonight, never been to one before feeling all grease movie like probs nothing like that haha!

Green day

BREAKFAST
weetabix (HEB) (HEB2) soy milk (HEA)

LUNCH
jacket potato beans
DINNER
pasta, passata, garlic, chilli, onions

chocolate at the cinema- will weigh out my 15 syn allowance from a big bar yum :)

Back