2015 and It's Now or Never!

That flower is so sweet! I tried my hand at knooking this week (a cross between knitting and crochet) but unfortunately it isn't for me, I'll stick to my papercrafting... xx

That's very interesting Chelle.. never heard of knooking before.
Can I have a look at some of your paper crafts.. I'd like to start getting into more things now I have my pain levels more in control.

Glad you enjoyed knit and natter...love the flower ..
Boo to the meatballs ...must admit I use frozen onions for things like that as they are cut up small enough...and no waste..cheating I know lol x
Have a good day x

Good idea that Anne, think that's what I will do next time altho' I sometimes wonder whether it's worth all the bother but I do love a meatball.

Morning Emm,

Just catching up. Don't spend much time on forums or FB any more.

:( to meatballs. I only make them if I can be bothered. Good to read you went to Knit and Natter. I've stopped going for the time being as OH is home for a while so spending time doing things with him.
He's job hunting so I'm making sure he isn't sat around being lazy. Atho' he does need time out after being in the same job for 28 years.He has some interviews arranged so won't be long and he will be working again.He's not at retirement age yet so no reason not to work.:)

Morning Mary, love the way you take charge of the situation.. you sound very much like my eldest D who knows what she wants and gets her OH to see to it! Wish I had been a bit more like that with mine!

Did I do something?.. :confused:
Forum went off last night with Data Error notice.

Nah - not you Emm, I've not been able to get in since late afternoon yesterday. Was coming up with a database error for me too.

How are you today?

Nah - not you Emm, I've not been able to get in since late afternoon yesterday. Was coming up with a database error for me too.

How are you today?

Thank goodness it wasn't me! I'm afraid I always panic and wonder what I've done..

Feeling good .. and it's lovely and sunny and home help comes today so all told I'm in good spirits..Yay!

Yes Emm will post you some pics via personal message after work today... xx

Look forward to that Chelle.. hope work goes well for you.

Morning Emm,

Someone has to take charge and get men to 'see' it. I hate laziness and there isn't any reason for him to not work.
Thank god he isn't into computer games. Waste of a ones life playing those things. Better off doing charity work where your out meeting real people.:)

I know we can't go back but I do so regret not having had a better ability to assert myself.. I was what would be could a "yes" woman and taken advantage of..as they do.

What a great marriage!
I know there's lots of reasons why people like me end up the way we are..or should I say I was..having had little to no parental guidance and in a very dysfunctional family anyway. Then having to live on my own from the age of 17.
My ex used to monitor everything I did and I had to give an account of what I did most days. If I went down the shop he would ask me who I saw and did I speak to them and if so what did we talk about!.on top of that he was a very violent person and I had many a black eye.. You can imagine how relieved I was when he eventually decided to leave home.

Morning Emm - are you listenening to your C&W music today?
Glad the weather is nice in the UK - it's been scorchio here as you know.

Morning Emm,:)

Hows your days been going?

Nice and sunny here now. Don't know what to do. Probably have a lazy day and just sit outside and read. Got a fence to paint but can't be bothered to do that. Why is there always things to be done when you can't be bothered. :(

Morning Mary..or that should be afternoon..

That is such a nuisance when things are staring you in the face when you're trying to relax but I'm sure you'll manage it somehow.. :D

Yep..C&W good this morning and had a different person doing it so it was much nicer with that but only until 110'clock as football took over!! :argh:

Was thinking of going out to lunch but with Morrisons being just opposite the Carrow Road football ground and there being an important match on today it will take ages to get there with all the traffic.
May pop out to the nearby Tesco instead about 3pm when hopefully most of the traffic will have died down.

Sunday 17th May 2015

Everything seems to have got on top of me just lately and I'm having terrible pains in the top of my head again. I keep leaving it hoping it will go away but it's as bad now as when it started about a week ago.
It started after I had been to my writing course and had been given some ideas of how to start off my "biography".. resulted in my being awake all night churning over things and ending up being quite depressed again. Don't know whether this is such a good idea after all! Further resulting in a rather haphazard food intake.. but what's new there!

Also been trying to upload a new Kaspersky system without success and log in to my TalkTalk account which is up the creek again! :sigh:

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling too good and in pain, I hope it resolves soon.

Although in the short term writing your life story might be bringing you down, long term it could prove to be good therapy for you.

Morning Emm,

Hope you got some sleep and you head has eased up.:)

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling too good and in pain, I hope it resolves soon.

Although in the short term writing your life story might be bringing you down, long term it could prove to be good therapy for you.

Thanks Mary and Nomad.
Pain has gone now but I'm not in the best of moods.

Went to the Knitting group yesterday afternoon and my "friend" wasn't there and the group were not very friendly at all in fact I was ignored for some time.
The sewing group this afternoon was a bit of a disaster too as the lady who has it in her house has decided that she doesn't want it in her house anymore after having done a year but there is some dilemma as to where to go. One woman went to Hobbycraft and made enquiries which all sounded absolutely ideal but she arranged it for a Tuesday morning! Frankly I feel this should have ben put to a vote and I was so annoyed that I came away early.

So that hasn't helped to lift my mood ..plus I have been so tired all the time lately.

Wednesday 20th May 2015

Much better day.
Weather was a bit changeable .. one minute dark clouds and teeming with rain then sun and gorgeous again.
Went to the podiatry clinic so toes all comfy and then called in for some fish and chips for an early evening meal as had no lunch but not too far out of my daily calorie count.

Hope you're ok Emm and that your head is better - enjoy your C&W music later today.

Saturday 23rd May 2015

Had a very enjoyable day yesterday at the "Good Old Days" group.. real laugh and plenty of good chat.

Thursday evening had the last of a writing course which was very interesting and has spurred me on to get my biography written plus I met some nice ladies and again some interesting chats.

Today the BBC music festival is being held at the park just over the road from me.. not the park opposite..I thought there would be a lot of noise and traffic because of it but neither happened so very relieved. Apparently the police and security measures have been very good so just hope that continues this evening as well.

Kept to a good eating plan so I'm very pleased with myself.. :D

Well done on the eating front Emm - keep it up chica.
How is the actual weight doing though at the mo? I'm stuck - not shifting up or down whether I stick to plan or not.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well done on the eating front Emm - keep it up chica.
How is the actual weight doing though at the mo? I'm stuck - not shifting up or down whether I stick to plan or not.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks Bev, nice of you to say so.

I haven't said what my weight is altho' I have posted it in my signature as it's so up and down that to say I have lost a pound it's only what I've put on over the last few weeks..IYKWIM!
However, still hoping to get somewhere near my eventual goal at sometime or another.. :rolleyes:

I currently can only get a freds that I know the url's off - I know yours so here I am.
Getting database errors all the time when I try to get at my dashboard, settings or messages.
Think the database index is mucked up.

Back