2015 and It's Now or Never!

Same here Bev.. it's very annoying.
Can't even get into my own profile!

Ditto - there's been a lot of activity deleting freds and people, so I'm presuming that is what is causing the problem.

*** UPDATED ***
Now seem to be able to get at some stuff again! But not all.
I can get a PMs but not my profile.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Ditto - there's been a lot of activity deleting freds and people, so I'm presuming that is what is causing the problem.

*** UPDATED ***
Now seem to be able to get at some stuff again! But not all.
I can get a PMs but not my profile.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Everything seems to be okay now thank goodness.

Sunday 24th May 2015

Festival over the park this weekend hasn't caused any problems (so far).. can only just hear the drum beats but not the music and no crowds round this way either altho' they have blocked off the road that leads this way which has obviously helped.

Made a delish rhubarb crumble this afternoon and added a little finely chopped stem ginger and some oats to the crumble..had a really hard job not downing the lot!

Phone call from my youngest D who has been on holiday this year 3 times with each of her children so I was expecting her to be full of beans but not so! After much searching she has come up with why she is so ill all the time taking into consideration that she does suffer with M.E. Apparently it's more to do with a candida infection and is now having tests done which is good.. at last... seeing as she's had this for a very long time now.
I'll be off to Sheffield for a couple of days to see all of them next week and of course to see "Take That"

Food intake today a bit askew after a portion of the rhubarb crumble.. but never mind, it was yummy!

(spoke too soon.. still can't get into any profiles..not even my own!)

Everything seems to be okay now thank goodness.

Not for me it isn't - I can still only get at the threads I know the url's for.
Good that your D is at least on the way to finding the casue of her problems.

I've had a lovely few minutes looking through your albums. I envy you. Dolly is so old and creaky now, that we can't leave her, it would kill her.
I'm really pleased your daughter has found out what the problem is, now she can get to grips with kicking it into touch.
I too am having intermittent problems with getting around the site. For example, I couldn't get to the last post on your diary. I kept getting a problem loading page message... something to do with cookies. The only way I could get here is to post a reply from the first page and then scroll back.

Not for me it isn't - I can still only get at the threads I know the url's for.
Good that your D is at least on the way to finding the casue of her problems.

I'm sure it'll all get sorted soon Bev.

I had a lot of trouble with my TalkTalk account and emails just before Xmas and they took ages getting it sorted and it all happened again last week. Annoying thing is that on both occasions I had online chats with the service desk people and after about 15mins they said there was a general problem..so why on earth keep me going thro' all the tasks they set when they already knew what it was!

I've had a lovely few minutes looking through your albums. I envy you. Dolly is so old and creaky now, that we can't leave her, it would kill her.
I'm really pleased your daughter has found out what the problem is, now she can get to grips with kicking it into touch.
I too am having intermittent problems with getting around the site. For example, I couldn't get to the last post on your diary. I kept getting a problem loading page message... something to do with cookies. The only way I could get here is to post a reply from the first page and then scroll back.

Glad you enjoyed my albums..I do often wonder whether anyone bothers to look at them.

I'm very pleased too that she has been able to get the info she needs but as for getting better it will be a long road and she can only hope to at least have her symptoms reduced for now.

I think you will find that things will gradually improve on the site.. my diary has the page 161 highlighted as the last one when it is actually 172... :D

Worse things at sea!

Monday 25th May 2015

Down 1.8lbs today..Hooray!
Back pain has been rather bad today altho' I did manage to go out for lunch.

Didn't go to the Knit and Natter group as I wouldn't have been able to sit for 2hrs straight off.
Ate the rest of the rhubarb crumble which was supposed to have been 6 servings but done in 2!
No good..I must get to grips with this otherwise I'll soon be back at 200 and odd pounds again at this rate.. :eek: .. ridiculous isn't it?!!

Last edited:
Monday 25th May 2015

Down 1.8lbs today..Hooray!
Back pain has been rather bad today altho' I did manage to go out for lunch.

Didn't go to the Knit and Natter group as I wouldn't have been able to sit for 2hrs straight off.
Ate the rest of the rhubarb crumble which was supposed to have been 6 servings but done in 2!
No good..I must get to grips with this otherwise I'll soon be back at 200 and odd pounds again at this rate.. :eek: .. ridiculous isn't it?!!

Saturday 5th December 2015

Menus quite good today. I always find it much better if I can get time in the morning to think about what I am going to eat for the day and it makes me prepared to not eat the carbs. Unfortunately when I was logging my food this afternoon I had forgotten to add in the toast and butter at breakfast and then it was necessary to have a biscuit to take some painkillers after wrestling with the defrosting of my freezer. That makes my calories higher than I would have liked but at least the carbs are good.

Breakfast - Eggs scrambled 3 + Toast 31g + Butter 6g
Lunch - Apple small 1 + Cheese 30g
Snack - Strawberries 80g + Cream 40g + Digestive Biscuit 1
Dinner - Turkey slices 50g + Salad + Salad Cream 20g
Supper - Petit Filous Fromage Frais 1 pot
Extra - Milk SS 240ml

Cals 1161 Carbs 67 SatFat 35 Protein 56 Sodium 1321 Fibre 9

Sunday 6th December 2015

Back a bit iffy today no doubt after all the bending and lifting yesterday.

Not done anything much.. as usual a lazy Sunday.

Kept to a pretty good diet again altho' another occasion where fitting in a little something for taking meds put the cals higher.

Breakfast - Eggs poached 2 + Toast 31g + Butter 6g

Lunch - Apple small + Cheese 25g

Snack - Digestive Biscuit 1

Dinner - Salmon fillet 120g + B.Sprouts 56g + S.Beans 69 + Seafood Sauce 20g

Extra - Milk SS 240ml

Cals 1168 Carbs 61 SatFat 25 Protein 61 Sodium 949 Fibre 10

Monday Contd:

Walking on cloud nine today! I had begun to feel I wouldn't see being 13st something ever again!

Went to lunch at Morrisons .. roast chicken of course..then to Tesco where I was able to use a £4 off coupon.(every little helps
grin.png
) and lastly to the post office to return another pantie girdle which this time was far too big..
wavey.png

Nice to get home and not feel totally exhausted like I used to.

Finished off the Christmas cake which I made for the Wild Stallion raffle..(C&W dance venue).. must take a photo.

All good food and good results.

Breakfast - Toast 31g + Butter 6g + Eggs poached 2

Lunch - Morrisons Chicken roast, carrots, peas, mash and gravy

Snack - Digestive Biscuit 1

Dinner - Turkey slices 60g + Salad + S.Cream 20g

Extra - Milk SS 240ml

Cals 1000 Carbs 59 SatFat 12 Protein 87 Sodium 1239 Fibre 6

Back