2018 challenge

It's definitely harder with a family!!

Hi Everyone. I’m starting Exante again after losing 5 stone last year but for some reason, l’m finding it harder to stick to this time round. Any advice would be great!

Hi Everyone. I’m starting Exante again after losing 5 stone last year but for some reason, l’m finding it harder to stick to this time round. Any advice would be great!
Me too! It's so hard this time. Maybe because my body knows what's it let itself in for haha.

I also experienced major hair loss last time round and most of my eyelashes fell out. I’m taking supplements this time and not going to exercise as much so hopefully my body won’t go into as much shock!

I also experienced major hair loss last time round and most of my eyelashes fell out. I’m taking supplements this time and not going to exercise as much so hopefully my body won’t go into as much shock!
My hair wasn't too bad thankfully. I can't exercise as I have fibromyalgia(way too much pain except when I go swimming) so that takes care of that. I was just sooooooo cold all the time LOL

Back