2019 challenge

milkshakejunkie

Hi, I thought Id start a new year exante challenge,starting officially after Christmas. I lost 3 and half stones 7 years ago in 3 months,with exante and unfortunately put the weight back on. I've tried other diets since then, but exante seems to only work for me. I've noticed that it's not as popular as it used to be? So I'm struggling to find buddies. Anyone wanting to start or is doing it but need support, you're more than welcome to join the challenge. For now I'm doing the total solution until up to Christmas. To see if I can get some weight off and then relax until after new years . I know it's pointless to start a diet two weeks before the indulgence period, but I have no self control 🤭, so in this way, starting the total solution now,keeps me in line. 😜 otherwise I'd be treating everyday like Xmas day, with all the baileys,chocolates and mince pies on offer 😂

Hi, I have just restarted again tonight, need to shift this fat o_O I am also on TS, your weight loss of 3 1/2 in 3 months is inspirational and amazing. well done; it proves it is achievable. xx

Hey ladies,

How are you getting on?

I just starte Exante this week, switched from Cambridge.

I have lost 2st 2lbs on Cambridge in 2018 which I managed to keep off and need to lose another 4st 5lbs with Exante in 2019.

I will not go into 2020 fat!

Dxxx

Oh my goodness I have only just seen these messages, don't understand why I didn't get any email alerts. Any way happy belated new year ladies! Starbuck88 answer to your question is no I don't have a diary on here.. I have an Instagram that I try to post every day. But it doesn't always work. 😴.. And thank you Debbie12slim, it was the hardest diet I ever had to do, but I loved the fact that I finally was taking control of my health and bad choices and not the other way round. Hey Dolly rocker well. Done in your weight loss with cwp, but cannibask how come you switched? Xx

Hey milkshakejunkie,

So I am always on Instagram aswell, I have an account which is dolly.rockerr and I seen that a lot of people where #Exante with #CWP then I watched some video reviews on Youtube.

Basically a lot of people are saying that the products are pretty much identical but because you buy direct and not from a consultant it is so much cheaper.

So for a month of CWP it would cost be around £250.00 and with Exante I got a months worth of products delivered for £85.00 :classic_eek::classic_eek::classic_eek:

Now I just WI at Boots every weeks.

I have had quite slow losses but I think that is my body just struggling with the massive reduction in calories, I mean it was the festive period so to go from eating all sorts to 600 calories a day is a bit of a change so I am hoping that by persevering and having the patience the weight will start coming off better.

Dxxx

Hey milkshakejunkie,

So I am always on Instagram aswell, I have an account which is dolly.rockerr and I seen that a lot of people where #Exante with #CWP then I watched some video reviews on Youtube.

Basically a lot of people are saying that the products are pretty much identical but because you buy direct and not from a consultant it is so much cheaper.

So for a month of CWP it would cost be around £250.00 and with Exante I got a months worth of products delivered for £85.00 :classic_eek::classic_eek::classic_eek:

Now I just WI at Boots every weeks.

I have had quite slow losses but I think that is my body just struggling with the massive reduction in calories, I mean it was the festive period so to go from eating all sorts to 600 calories a day is a bit of a change so I am hoping that by persevering and having the patience the weight will start coming off better.

Dxxx
Oh wow!! I didn't even click on that until you said it!! I just worked it out as well,..... Well. I decided to switch from exante to Cambridge, because I thought I could do with the one on one support to keep me on track, Ive been on In for 6 days, and the shakes and bars are not as nice as the exante, which I found the diet even harder. The diets hard enough but if you're not enjoying the taste of the products its not even worth it. So with that I messaged my consultant and threw the towel in. I'll add you now dolly. And anyone who else wants to fallow me. My Insta is milkshakejunkee xxxx

Back