• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2020 - a new year, a new decade, the same me (just hopefully slimmer!)

MrsP89

S: 21st12.5lb C: 20st10lb BMI: 46.8 Loss: 1st2.5lb(5.38%)
2.5 off for me today. Scales wobbled a bit and I thought I might get 3 but it wasn't to be (I actually lost 2 and three quarters off, but I can't be doing with quarter pounds so I just rounded up to the nearest half pound). V.happy with 2.5 though :)

Undoubtedly there will be a gain next week (spa break this weekend, and we've pre-booked afternoon tea, Sunday lunch and a 3 course dinner - not all on the same day 😂😂) so lots of big meals and big Calories to be consumed! We're back Tuesday evening so I won't have time to repair the damage before weigh day. Life is for living though, so no regrets if I do get a big gain next week. I've been looking forward to this spa break since October!

But can you all remind me of this post next week when I'm devastated by a gain?! 😂😂😂

GaGirl

Silver Member
S: 11st7lb C: 11st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Go enjoy your break, get pampered enjoy your meals out, and like you said life is for living.

MrsP89

IMG_20200217_134148459.jpg

Despite the weather it's been amazing! We were on our way back but the way we were going ended up closed due to flooding, so diverted to the motorway but then the skies properly opened and it was nigh on impossible to drive in it! So we've stopped at a pub to wait for the weather and rush hour traffic to pass. Another 3 course meal to add to my weight 😂😂😂 Afternoon tea yesterday was delicious, and the spa was stunning. My back massage was completely brutal - exactly what I needed but back and neck are VERY tender today 😭

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
S: 23st8lb C: 23st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 57.7 Loss: 0st4lb(1.21%)
Lovely to see your face - and what an amazing place it looks! (and don't mention those lush cakes!).

So pleased you and the family got to relax and enjoy yourselves - those times away are really important x

GaGirl

Silver Member
S: 11st7lb C: 11st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Looks amazing, I’d have left the sandwiches and aimed straight for the cakes. Loving the photos

MrsP89

It was incredible. Don't want to go back to work today 😭

Had a sneak peek at the scales this morning. I know I shouldn't, but I figure this way, on weigh day I either won't be shocked, or if I manage to shift a bit then I'll be pleasantly surprised. I have gained 4 and a half 🙈 hoping some of that is water weight, as I did eat and drink an awful lot of food that bloats! So maybe I can get it down to a more respectable 2 or 3lb gain. To be honest though, even if I can't, it was worth it - and I'd do it all over again!

Next countdown is to Porto in 7 weeks :)

Hope you all had a good weekend and you're having a good week. And more importantly hope you all stayed safe in the crazy weather!