• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

2020 - a new year, a new decade, the same me (just hopefully slimmer!)

MrsP89

Well. Lockdown was not my friend 😂 but, if the worst thing that happened to me during a global pandemic is that I gained some weight then I'm happy with that. Back to it now though. Last couple of weeks I've been doing the 5:2 diet. Surprisingly easy as just 2 days of active restrictions, then I do 3 days of careful eating and 2 days of what I want within reason. I'm back to my post-christmas weight but about 10lb off from getting back to my pre-lockdown weight. No rush though, my main priority is my mental health.

I hope everyone is keeping safe and well :)

MrsP89

Another 1.5lb off yesterday which was pretty good considering I had 2 takeaways and 2 meals out since the week before 😂 the 5:2 lifestyle definitely suits me at the moment so we'll just see how it goes. I've not updated my tracker on here though, so currently looks like I weigh less than I actually do

boofle

Silver Member
Another 1.5lb off yesterday which was pretty good considering I had 2 takeaways and 2 meals out since the week before 😂 the 5:2 lifestyle definitely suits me at the moment so we'll just see how it goes. I've not updated my tracker on here though, so currently looks like I weigh less than I actually do
Well done xx