2021 Lockdown Lipotrimers

I would like to share my first week weight loss with you all, 9lbs in total. Thank you for all the encouragement and support I get from this group :0). I have posted in the diary section what I have been doing in addition to Lipotrim to achieve this weight loss for anyone that might struggle or need tips in the future!

Well done ☺️

Thank you to you too for all the support, advice and encouragement you give ❤️

Good morning Gembino. We are even more focussed on food because we can't have it right now. But yes I guess we already were to get us here! My friend has been seeing a mindset coach and swears by it! I have always been sceptical about these things in the past, but here I am about to do my morning meditation and breathwork ritual ha ha. I currently spend a lot of time doing these meditations and listening to mindset pod casts. I have been doing this since first lock down. I need to start using face packs too! I am also decluttering when I can, to make space for all my wonderful slim clothes I will have!

It’s all psychological isn’t it, I think it can be like anything we say we can’t have, we end up wanting it more.

I love a podcast, I started listening to a new one today; The Eating Coach which was really interesting.

I also used to be skeptical about meditation until I tried it. I’m absolutely hooked on Yoga too, I find it grounds me and gives me a bit of a pause as my mind is often running at 100mph (my poor husband 🤭😂). I really need to make more of an effort to be consistent with meditation as it really is so beneficial!

Well done, @Jess1973 and @Squeeze11 - great results, You are on your way to a healthier future.

It’s all psychological isn’t it, I think it can be like anything we say we can’t have, we end up wanting it more.

I love a podcast, I started listening to a new one today; The Eating Coach which was really interesting.

I also used to be skeptical about meditation until I tried it. I’m absolutely hooked on Yoga too, I find it grounds me and gives me a bit of a pause as my mind is often running at 100mph (my poor husband 🤭😂). I really need to make more of an effort to be consistent with meditation as it really is so beneficial!
Ahh that's fabulous that you do these things too! Will look up the eating coach one sometime soon! I also need to be a bit more consistent with the meditations, but some is better than non I guess!

Hi Guys,
Wow Jess congrats on completing your first week with a massive lost. How is everyone doing? Nice to hear you are pampering yourself Gem. It is very important to treat yourself in different ways - food was always my treat :).
I am currently walking 5km a day and 3 to 4 times a week going to the gym to workout for around 45 mins with a 25 length swim after.
This week I lost 4.5lb and I'm 1.5lb from 4 stone. I am so pleased but also thinking about food a lot at times. I find the nights I go to the gym its easier but I had to take a break from it last night because I knew I was pushing myself to much and I didn't want to burn out.
Also this week was the first time I felt rough, I woke up at 3:30am with extreme bowel cramping and it continued slightly into the next day. I'm ok now but has anyone else experienced this? Anyone have any nice plans this rainy weekend?
Emma xxx

Oh and squeeze you lost 12lb congrats lovely!! I always miss posts - I'm rubbish haha xx

Hi Guys,
Wow Jess congrats on completing your first week with a massive lost. How is everyone doing? Nice to hear you are pampering yourself Gem. It is very important to treat yourself in different ways - food was always my treat :).
I am currently walking 5km a day and 3 to 4 times a week going to the gym to workout for around 45 mins with a 25 length swim after.
This week I lost 4.5lb and I'm 1.5lb from 4 stone. I am so pleased but also thinking about food a lot at times. I find the nights I go to the gym its easier but I had to take a break from it last night because I knew I was pushing myself to much and I didn't want to burn out.
Also this week was the first time I felt rough, I woke up at 3:30am with extreme bowel cramping and it continued slightly into the next day. I'm ok now but has anyone else experienced this? Anyone have any nice plans this rainy weekend?
Emma xxx

Wow that’s great Emma! I am looking forward to my Yoga classes resuming in the gym next week! I’m going to do some sessions on the treadmill too ☺️

Well done on the loss and you’ll have that 4st next week 😬

Aw no sorry to hear you wasn’t feeling well 😒 I’ve not had that but I’ve had to get to the toilet quickly a few times..... to put it politely 😂

I went shopping today which was lovely, it’s just nice to get out the house! What about you?

I hope everyone else is doing okay and has a nice weekend ❤️

Thank you. Glad you are looking forward to Yoga, it’s nice we can start doing a bit more.
Well I’ve never had to get to the toilet quick, it’s alway been harder to go since Lipotrim. I think I go once maybe twice a week if I’m lucky. Are you the same?! Sorry bit of a horrid subject lol.
Shopping how lovely. I’ve just been working lots. I can’t wait to go clothes shopping.
xxx

Hi Guys,
'
Emma xxx
Thanks so much Ema, I feel motivated, just a problem with low energy at the moment, I hope it picks up over the weekend. Well done on your exercise regime, it definitely helps speed things up doesn't it! Had to drag myself out for a walk this evening. I have had the bowel cramps once before, but not enough to make me discontinue. Glad they have settled for you. My plan this weekend is hike and get my home tidy before starting new job on Monday x

Yes Jess it does seem to speed things up. This morning I dropped my son at football training and went to the gym. I’m starting to see the weight pile off. In a few weeks I may be confident enough to share my weight loss pictures with you guys. I’ve still got a long way to go but I’m seeing massive results. In my body and energy levels. Jess the energy for me has definitely picked up. I can now walk down the stairs in the morning without feeling stiff. I’m so proud of myself, like we all should be. It’s a big thing not being able to eat a thing. Especially if your like me and I bloody love food and going out with my friends drinking. We can’t do this at the minute but when we can I’m happy
To just drink sparkling water. I will lose this weight, nothing will hold me back. Welcome shrinking violet , do you wish to be called this? What TFR are you on? How are you doing? Xx

Yes Jess it does seem to speed things up. This morning I dropped my son at football training and went to the gym. I’m starting to see the weight pile off. In a few weeks I may be confident enough to share my weight loss pictures with you guys. I’ve still got a long way to go but I’m seeing massive results. In my body and energy levels. Jess the energy for me has definitely picked up. I can now walk down the stairs in the morning without feeling stiff. I’m so proud of myself, like we all should be. It’s a big thing not being able to eat a thing. Especially if your like me and I bloody love food and going out with my friends drinking. We can’t do this at the minute but when we can I’m happy
To just drink sparkling water. I will lose this weight, nothing will hold me back. Welcome shrinking violet , do you wish to be called this? What TFR are you on? How are you doing? Xx
Hi Emma ! I’m happy to be called whatever maybe Shrink is easier lol
You’re doing so well! Exercise really helps especially towards the end! Especially on refeed and puts great habits in place to counter the cravings. What is your end goal?
I’m mostly doing lighterlife but have a few shakes thrown in from other plans. Gained a lot during late pregnancy with medication due to preeclampsia and then rough recovery etc etc so every excuse after that was taken to eat lol! But I have rheumatoid arthritis and my mobility was becoming so impacted and I can’t continue on this path so I’m on here to do this and be able to cope with running after a crazy active toddler in parks 🙈

Thank you. Glad you are looking forward to Yoga, it’s nice we can start doing a bit more.
Well I’ve never had to get to the toilet quick, it’s alway been harder to go since Lipotrim. I think I go once maybe twice a week if I’m lucky. Are you the same?! Sorry bit of a horrid subject lol.
Shopping how lovely. I’ve just been working lots. I can’t wait to go clothes shopping.
xxx

Have you heard of Fibre Clear Emma? Add that to your next order if you can as it should help xx

Back