20lbs in 4 weeks!!

larara

woooooohooo!!

94.5 kg = 208 lbs = 14 stone 12 lbs
-
102.5 kg = 226 lbs = 16 stone 2 lbs

got properly measured as well and i am 5ft 9inches which brings my BMI down...

don't go to a meeting so wanted to com in here and whoop a bit

The picture is me on NYE and the 2nd is me on saturday in the same dress!!

me 20lbs.jpg

Well done that's brilliant!

Its amazing the difference it can make because you can really see it in your pics.

Good luck with the rest of your journey,

Dan x

Well done I don't go to a class either but I find this site really helpful
Did you do anything specific to loose that amount so fast? My weight comes off quite slowly and I do loads of exercise too

Omg! I wish I could lose 20lbs in 4 weeks! I'd be at target! Wow this has inspired me to go and get my ass in gear ad stop being lazy! Lol

Thanks so much everyone! I haven't really been sinning much and been exercising 5 times a week... Gym and swim... Think things will slow down now because it was mostly Christmas podge... Now for the hard bit!

Bikini bod is looking much more doable! Yey x

That's awesome i'm exactly the same height and weight as you so this definately gives me hope :) do you post food diaries, oh and exercise offen, i would love to have similar results :) x

Well done, an amazing loss! Just goes to show that SW in conjunction with regular exercise really boosts losses!

wow that's really good, well done!

You've done fabulous. I'm with jess_89 though. Do you have food diaries and exercise plans etc. same height, same target but weigh more and older lol

xx

Wow! That's an amazing loss. Well done. What an inspiration!

Wow you have done amazing! given me a boost. ive just started slimming world again but from home this time and finding it really hard at moment :( but seeing how muhc you have lost in so little time really gives me a boost.
keep it up !

Back