21 days to kick the habit...

morning
day 5 going strong hope the rest of you have a good day my hunger is subsiding which is fab as i dont seem to loose it even in ketosis boo.
have a good day xxx
i get weighed tonight eeekk xx

This thread has help me alot, im determind to make it to day 21 and then make it to my 12 week target, im on day 9 today so only 12 more days, well done everyone.x

well done Scorpio dawny.. thanks im glad its helping to be honest i need all the help i can get :) day 5 tho xx

Day one for me and i've picked already. :break_diet:.
The hunger never leaves me and i find it so so difficult. Work is okay as we are very busy through the day and no time to wonder. I find i am strong in the staff room even when there are loads of goodies, it's the minute i get home. When i was making tea for the family i did spagetti bolognese which i didn't nibble at but i had a few slices of bernard matthews turkey ham.:cry:. Thing is, i've still a pack to have today and i would have been much better having that instead. I think i might need to get the bars next week so i am chewing something.
However, i need to get this weight off once and for all so i'm going to give 21 days a try.
21 days, goodness, how difficult can it be! Its only 3 and a bit school weeks til our kids are off for Easter and all going well i could be a stone down. Should that not be all the encouragement i need?
Good luck to all.

mollydog im exactly the same as you.. im fine at work even though there are people baking stuff and bringing it in, and sweets galore from patients etc.. i dont touch it, but when i get home thats it im like a maniac stuffing in things so fast oh but trying to stick to protien of course!! but i still did it and it was just at home then i would get angry with myself :(... i dont know how ive managed to stop but i have im feeling really focused just now, you know what else helps me *whispers* the lighter life magazine with all there insperational stories try and get that if you can.
good luck for now, i always right the day off if i have nibbled but start now its the best thing you can do and in reality a little ham will do not much if any harm!
chin up xxxxx

I'm fine at work. My worst time is weekends and when I get home in the evening. I have been taking a Tetra to drink on the way home and its helped the past 2 days. On day 3 now and I was starving this morning would have munched if I had anything here. Had a hot choc shake and it helped. Then I swished my mouth with Listerine, munchies are gone for the moment. How is everyone else doing?

hey well thats me just home and i feel like i could raid the cupboard but i have just had a frozen bar so all is fine now.. just need to keep busy!!
hope everyone is doing fine xox

rainbow and mollydog, I'm exactly the same I'm fine at work even when there are goodies in the staff room, its when I get home and when I'm making the meal for my husband and daughter I get the urge to pick, even when I'm making them things I don't like. This thread is really helping though day 5 almost done 16 to go

Last edited:
I am on day 5 now and its going ok. Last night me and my boyfriend had a fight so when that happens I have no appetite because I am still upset. Still feeling a little sad, but at least I have no appetite and following the plan is easy, because I dont want to eat anyway :cry::cry::cry:

I'm in with u girls. Gettin back on track today after a break for a couple of months. I've lost my weight on Cambridge last year but desperately want to get rid of the last 2st. I used to work for Slimming World and we were trained about this 21 day theory and to be honest I would def agree with it. When I was on Cambridge last year I found it easier and easier the longer I was on it, so, to any of the newer CD'ers stick with it, the road gets easier the more u travel it!!

Good luck to us all!!!

xxx

USA girl sorry to hear about your argument hope you guys get it all sorted.
well its day 7 for me and i am struggling a bit today but sticking to it i think its because its totm boo
hope everyone is doing good xx

trisha you are doing amazing i just noticed your ticker well done xxx

thanks rainabow, but I should really been at goal by now but kept cheating, no big blow outs just picking here and there, probably enough to knock me out of ketosis and slow the weight loss, thats why this thread is helping me to stay focused

aw today has been a bad day i picked thats me though im off to spin tonight and get right back on the horse!!
boo me xxxx well done dawny xxx

Back