21 packs for only £15

I see my clients weekly, fortnightly or monthly - which ever suits them ... so no reason you can't buy a months stock at a time.

As for buying off ebay - which is more expensive ... you don't know who you are buying off or if the packs have been tampered with and therefore no come back on Cambridge then.

I definitely wouldn't buy from US. It is a different product and not designed to be used Sole source for more than a week. It is more like slim fast 2 a day and a nutritious meal. You have no monitoring or mentoring and will be stung with import duty (very expensive). An American girl on Minimins tried sole sourcing with American Cambridge packs a few months ago and made herself ill. Afterwards she was put on an intensive build up diet from her Doctor. Haven't heard from her lately though sadly.

I would try to find another CDC if you are not happy with yours and buy plenty of packs so you don't ever run out and always have plenty of choice too.

Good Luck

Dizzy x

CDC's can sell up to 4 weeks worth of packs at a time.
The American "Cambridge" is not connected to UK Cambridge at all. I think they sold it off years ago.
Ann

Back