21 stone 2.5 and 10 stone to lose eek!!

I must find time to actually read the slimming world magazine! - need some new recipes too get excited about!! Especially things I make to keep in the fridge for snacking!

Hope you enjoyed your wee trip. sorry, i forgot most people have the modern phones to check 'net, i'm stuck in the dark ages with just my laptop :) hee hee

How are you doing today? I've read a couple of the slimming world mags, the recipes always look fab!

Good luck Vix xx

Hi all! How was everyone's weekend? Mine wasn't very good I was poorly and fell off the diet wagon! Back on it it again, will see what the scales say tomorrow x

well done for climbing back on board after a wee slip :) that is the important thing, not to throw in the towel, like I have on countless times before...hence, why i started this at 21st 5!!!! :)

Thank you for the encouragement! It's the weekend that's my main problem, I seem to eat more in two days than I do all week!

Vix

Whooo lost 4 pounds!!! No idea how because it's been a hard week, but the food optimising must have worked!!

Set my next week target at two pounds!!

Thanks so much, chuffed is an understatement. Aiming to keep to free foods in the week to help manage my weekend guilt free.

Got a girlie weekend away coming up and I know I need as many syns as possible, but i'm going to agree to have 50 for sat and 50 for Sunday to rein it in a bit.

Thanks Hun! I'm being mega good today in preparation for the weekend. Who knee I'd find honeydew melon and blackberries yummy!

I fed the homeless on sat and had lots of crisps and snacks leftover from their pack lunch and had to bring it in work to get rid of the temptation!

Vix

Hi vix,
you're doin great, well done for resisting all those crisps etc it will all be worth it next time you step on the scales! and well done for helping the homeless, you have a good heart, have a great time at the weekend. x

Girly weekend away done! Went for a run on sat morning, so still feeling achey but glad I did it.

Excited instead of daunted to see what the scales say on Tuesday.

Vix

Hello ladies, still reading this?

Rainbow Rose I was noticing on another thread that our loss and our BMI are roughly the same even if I took the Cambridge shortcut and did it faster.

You are all doing the healthy thing here it seems so hats off!

How is everyone coping with the realization that this is a long long road? Likely around a year to goal and then a few critical months to learn how to maintain. Seems painfully daunting at times.

Back