21 stone 2.5 and 10 stone to lose eek!!

Totted up my syns for the day, thought i'd had a light one. But turns out i've had 15.5!!

-Chocolate malted milk biscuits x4 and a half
-Ragu Pasta sauce

Helped make a great bolognese and those biscuits are my fav!!!

Great SW day, minimal syns had, and good gym session had. Would really love to get to the stone off sticker! Haha :)

Tough day diet wise, went for drinks and everyone was having MASSIVE pub dinners and diet cokes just don't hit the spot!

Because I've taken to counting my syns rather than conveniently forgetting about them I realise I'm down to 10 till Tuesday...eek!!!

Meal out to chiquitos and a hen weekend tomorrow means lots of opportunities to over indulge...

Need some tips on how to stay focused on filling up on free foods when eating out as nearly run out of syns!

Meal went ok, I went for spicy grilled chicken, rice and vegetables in a tomato sauce...probably some syns in there but not sure how to check it out?

Dessert was a black coffee..which in hindsight was a mistake that late at night but yummy so worth it!

Not much sleep, and two trains later I'm on way to Brighton for the hen do. I had my healthy extra cereal with bananas and fruit and diet lemonade for the journey.

Nearly lunch and I'm hungry and surrounded by convenient food full of syns values..I was debating which sandwhich would have less syns when I got text from SW Consultant.

Just what I needed, to make me really stop and not want to mess up the hard work I'd put it.

That's why groups are so important x

Weekly weigh in and i got two pounds off!! Whoo!! Aiming for minimum two pounds off a week till end of October to get my next stone off!! :)

Wow, well done on the loss this week :D Keep it up, you're doing so well, especially with that eating out... It's tough when everyone else gets pub grub!

Here's to next week! :) x

well done

Thanks!!! Staying positive and still food optimising...can't wait for next weigh in.

But not going to let it take over my life..just small steps at a time :)

Woohoo, well done you, Vix! :)
I'm really quite pleased with myself, sticking to my plans and having some new recipes thrown in. Exciting times! Looking forward to my Monday WI!

What are you up to this weekend, anything exciting?

This weekend has been hectic, massive independence day party way too many opportunities to use up to many syns!

Let's hope this good weather keeps up...!

Back