22, 15 Stone and Bridesmaid to be...

RunJKB

Hi All,

I have decided to join Slimming World tonight at a local group. I am twenty-two, 15 stone and size 14-16.

I live with my parents so food prep can be very difficult, can anybody give me tips on how to stay ahead or even any off the shelf free or low syn goodies you can recommend!

Thank for your help in advance!

JKB x

Hi JKB!

I'm doing slimming world too, have done it a few times but have never quite been into it, until now where I feel like I have to mean it this time!

Food prep can be difficult when you're with family, if you maybe talk to them and perhaps offer to cook a family SW meal few nights a week, then they may be more willing to accommodate their meals to be more SW-friendly for you ;) Conversation is key.

I would also say if you can plan your meals and batch cook when possible that helps as you don't buy too much or get tempted with a takeaway because you know you have a ready cooked sw meal waiting at home!

My favourite low syn goodies are freddos (5 syns) and curly wurlys (6 syns) but you can also freeze muller-lights to make ice cream type fro-yo!

Back