22 and new to ww!

livi

Committed Loser
Hey everyone!

Just a quick message to introduce myself!

I'm Livi, I'm 22 and 20stone 2lbs :mad:... I've started weight watchers yesterday...:eek:

I would really love to find some like minded people :)

Trying to stay positive is hard. I've lost friends through not going out because of the way I look and more...I'm on my own

FInding friends here would be fantastic! Any weight loss teams or challenges and I am more than willing to join in with :) Just give me a shout!

HEEEEEEEEEEEY big welcome to you! you'll deffo find lots of like minded friendly people here and loooooooooooads of recipes and ideas for low point meals but eventually you'll start knowing whats low in points yourself and coming up with wonderful creations, i stick around here to maintain my weight now but i always try and make new recipes for favourite meals and things so i can share them on here!

Anyways good luck on your weight loss journey..... Weight watchers is fab! XXX

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm really looking forward to it! Yesterday I managed to fit in one of those tesco chinese takeaway things into my points so this seems like my kind of diet! Lol!

welcome! i think if ur looking for friends then you have definately come to the right place! Welcome and good luck on your WL :) xxx

Welcome to minimins
You will find lots of friends to support you & challenges every month to help you keep motivated
Good luck on you 1st week keep us posted

Hi, im katie. Im almost 21 and have done weightwatchers on and off for years. Im similar that i am basicly on my own, but that is just through my anxiety i think. Ive found lots of lovely people on here who become like freinds so i hope you do to. You can count me in as one :)

hello welcome and enjoy ww its really great way to eat, its nothing like a diet

Hi Livi I'm new too, lots of luck with it all x

Hiya I'm new to WW too - started today :)

Minimins is fabulous site to be on - lots of support and encouragement, lots hints and tips and even a kick up the wotsit if you need one ;) Its brilliant. After all we are all on the same journey so any help along the way is wonderful.

xx

Hello Livi :D welcome to us.......
I do ww at home alone and I also dont see many people now due to my weight and other things.
This plan is great but I realised after 22 years of yoyoing its a life time plan not a 'diet' and its relearning the way we eat and exercise to fit it into our lives.
I started 3 weks ago at 17st 4 and yesterday was 16st 8...... 10lbs down in 3 weeks.
Everyone here is fantastic Im here all the time lol and we all understand what you are feeling at the moment.
Good luck with your journey,we need someone on our team,Team 4 wantmybikinibody is team leader so go look at the teams and join it really helps us ..........
xx

Welcome livi. I'm 25 and i'm on my second week of weight watchers and loving it. All the best for the week ahead chick.

try this livi i use it all time and it helps

Good afternoon!
There are just a few places left on the Seasons Challenge latest challenge. Almost 150 people from this board belong. Perhaps any existing members who are about today would say a few words about the challenges...

If you're interested, email me for details and I'll let you know how to have a look at our website so that you can see what happened last season...
Hope to hear from you soon,

[email protected]

What is it Jacqui?

It a challenge this week it starts the spring challenge i think we on and last for 13 weeks, you give karen your starting weight and what you want to lose in that 13 weeks and your wi day.

Its really good, there a lot of ppl from ww community board on it, just another challenge for you to try :)

welcome!! I hope your journey is a success!

Welcome and good luck.

I've got a lot of weight to lose too and find this site very motivating and supportive, am sure you will too.

Welcome & good luck!! You'll be fine on here; everyone is friendly and helpful and if you're stuck, need to have a good whinge, need support, we're all here! :)

Back