22's to 21's!

Wow, only 1/4 to go, you must be thrilled. Guess your not going to keep me company in here for long :)
My weight loss seems to have slowed down, I may be here a while.

Aw hun ... You will get there :) I cant find a 21-20 group so maybe I will just stay here :)

Well done with your weight loss so far hun xxx xxxx

WI tomorrow and the scales are saying I've sts today :-( a bit gutted as I have been 99% on plan this week, except for cinema popcorn and 100% on plan the week before when I had a gain. Stupid PCOS hormones!!

WI and lost 1lb which is a bit disappointing as I put that on last week and I'm still 12.11
Hopefully I'll do better this week and get the losses back on track.

Hi ladies - I hope you don't mind me nudging my big bum in here.. No where near your levels but i want to be. Currently 26stone! My group is ermm... SUPER QUIET! End target is 17stone but that is at least a year away =(

Jhsax i feel your PCOS pain!

Hi Jem, your more than welcome to join me here, I'll be here a while lol. Congrats on your loss so far :)
My first big goal is 17st too, my weight after having my son, ultimate target is my weight before I got pregnant with him which was about 13-14st

I haven't been under 20st for as long as i dare remember! I avoided the scales like the plaque and Mirrors.. Well that just doesn't happen. I buy them... i then give them to family members haha! Its Changing, I have a spot on my wall for a mirror its just finding one i like now.

You restarted the same day i joined! Bit nervous about weigh in this week. My poor nails have never been in such a state i've already noticed i bite them with anxiety which builds over the weekend. Got to find a way out of that!

I only got a mirror recently too lol. I was 20st 3yrs ago before I had my daughter and 14st 14yrs ago before I had my son, I didn't tend to fluctuate too much with my weight inbetween pregnancies, but it seemed impossible to loose baby weight, my mini goals are pre and post baby weights lol

Sounds like a good plan!!

I know this week i will no longer be 26Stone. Thats a huge thing for me. I want to get back into a size 18 jeans which is the size i was back in 2009 when i got with my partner.. 5 Dress sizes upwards in 7 years o_O

You can do it, you are your only enemy, think positive thoughts :) I'm slimming for my hols, I had a little blip when I spent £2.5k on a con holiday website (inheritance money from my grandad) and lost it all, i thought I'd never be able to save that kind of cash up again and I comfort ate, but we've made it through and the trips back on.

Yikes! That is my worse sort of nightmare.

I am starting to save to do an intensive driving course. I should have the money early may. Puppies due to leave Mid May and i should be starting the 2 week course by the end of may once ive done my theory. That will be a big step for me getting a car. I intend to do a few country walks a month to combat the lazy driving i will be doing haha

I started doing exercise on my Wii, then my back went and now I'm full of cold/flu lol, its really made a difference to my weight loss, being so stationary.

=( It's so tough when things are out of your control!

Feeling miserable and grumpy again today. Its a bit heartbreaking when your trying so hard to stay 100% and not seeing the results. Makes you feel like all this measuring and planning is a waste of time when you get on the scales and everyday your the same or worse than the day before :-( I feel like the last three weeks have been an uphill battle and yet I'm still nearly 11stone away from target, surely it won't get harder!?!?!?!? Will it

1 blooming lb down today BUT i expected a gain ive eaten alot of chocolate this week, blaming hormones just because i can so feeling quite lucky

Scales have been good to me today, saying I've lost 2lbs. I've had to avoid pasta and cous cous though, but it was worth it to get back on track.

You are more than welcome, I seem to be forever stuck here, ive sts this week meaning from the beginning of feb to the end ive lost diddly squat despite being on plan all month long.

Back