23rd September 2006....lose a stone challenge! FINISHED WELL DONE EVERYONE!

Good Luck Everyone

Morning all! Well this is it my 1st day back on ssing! :eek: Weigh in due tomorrow. And for the first time in ages I feel very positive about sticking to it.....lets see if I'm saying that later on today!
Welcome SLD! And good luck everyone!
Lets throw that stone away!
Kamilla xxx

Kamiknix - losing for mates wedding
Mini - losing for mates wedding

Summersyke - losing for wedding anniversary
Russiandoll - for starting Uni
Irene - losing for the London meet on 30 September
Roch -just to feel good that i have lost another stone !!
Flopster - wants to lose a stone by the 13th September and wear a suit at her Cologne exhibition!
Barb needs a boost!
MandyB2 - hols on 18th September
Amanda - To get rid of holiday weight!
Smartlazydaisy - Hols to Florida 30th September

I'll take my starting weight as from my last weigh-in.

So that's 13st 10lb

Bring it on!!!!!!! :D

My next weigh in is Thursday .... when is our challenge weigh in day? What day of the week was it when Kam started the challenge?

My starting weight on Sunday was 15.7, today I am 15.5, so I hope that is 2lbs towards the 1 stone challenge! I presumed we were starting immediately but if it is any different I am sure you lovely ladies will let me know. 2lbs, Wahoooooooooo!

Well done Barb!! Of course that 2lb counts :D

I'm having to go by my last weigh-in as I don't even have any scales in the house but I don't think it really matters what our individual start dates are ... if it's 'around' the same time then it'll all count as a part of the challenge.

I'm so glad your patience and determination has been rewarded Barb. I know you were getting a bit miffed at the lack of movement on the scales but your positive attitude has come up trumps! Here's to the coming week and another great loss :)

PS
I've just noticed your total loss so far .... 38lb!! Wow! I can remember you telling me when it was 17lb - you've come a long way since then Barb!

23rd September 2006 - and Summersyke is celebrating 18 years of wedded bliss!

Well - erm - occasionally! :rolleyes: But we are thinking of going on holiday around the time of our anniversary too, so that's another (far better! *lol*) reason to aim to lose a stone by then :)

My start weight was 12 st 4 lbs (lost 1 lb since then). Blimey! Could I really be almost 11 stone by then!? :eek:

Debbie...challenge starts from this weeks weigh in. OMG mines today! :eek:
Barb...Yep you 2lb is towards your challenge! Well done! :D
Managed a full day ssing! OMG I did a whole day! So day 2 here I come....woken up with one hell of a headache and that awful taste in my mouth! YIPPEE!! Could really do with going back to bed but got my weigh in at 10am if I could just lose a pound that would be great to take me to my half way point!
Right better dive in the shower before heading off to Divas.......Kamilla x

COPY & PASTE YOUR LOSSES.....

COPY & PASTE ADDING YOUR LOSSES...........:D

Kamiknix -
Mini -
Summersyke -
Russiandoll -
Irene -
Roch -
Flopster -
Barb - 2lbs off!
MandyB2 -
Amanda -
Smartlazydaisy -
Lardass -

Last edited:
Is it too late to join in ?. i haven't got a reason which is a good reason, if you know what i mean

Copy & paste your losses......

+ (weigh in day)
Kamiknix (Tues) -
1/2lb off!
Mini -
Summersyke -
Russiandoll -
Irene -
Roch (Thurs)-
Flopster -
Barb (Sun) - 2lbs off!
MandyB2 -
Amanda -
Smartlazydaisy -
Lardass -

Ouch! sorry just kicking my own a*se! Need to drink more water this week. 1/2lb off whoopee do! Scales did show a 2lb gain first time I steped on! then tried again and were 1/2lb down so as I know I have been pretty good this week only one day of blipping I'm going with the 1/2lb loss. Ok with everyone?
Kamilla x

Thanks for all the positive feedback - it really helps. I am still feeling very chuffed with myself. Just got back from swimming and did 30 lengths so am really in a 'go for it' mood. I can't quite believe it is really happening. I amgoing to be slim. You are quite right Debbie, I was getting fed up with the scales, but i like them better now! I altered my ticker to my worst weight ever, so that I could see how much I have lost from then to now. Gave me quite a boost.
Anyway, on with the challenge!

+ (weigh in day)
Kamiknix (Tues) - 1/2lb off!
Mini -
Summersyke (Friday) - Start weight 12 st 4 lbs
Russiandoll -
Irene -
Roch (Thurs)-
Flopster -
Barb (Sun) - 2lbs off!
MandyB2 -
Amanda -
Smartlazydaisy -
Lardass -

Last edited:
Mini -
Summersyke (Friday) -
Russiandoll (Thurs) -
start weight 13st 10lb
Irene -
Roch (Thurs)-
Flopster -
Barb (Sun) -
2lbs off!
MandyB2 -
Amanda -
Smartlazydaisy -
Lardass -

Mini -
Summersyke (Friday) -
Russiandoll (Thurs) -
start weight 13st 10lb
Irene -
Roch (Thurs)-
Flopster -
Barb (Sun) -
2lbs off!
MandyB2 -
Amanda -
Smartlazydaisy -
Lardass

I am still trying to think of something special for the 23rd of September, although our 28th wedding anniversary is on the 30th so I guess that's near enough! And yes, I was a child bride (well, 19 actually!).

September Challenge

Hi count me in im going on holiday 17th September and want to loose 1 Stone to match the one that i have lost in the last 4 weeks. Im going to look good on the beach this time bought a size 16 instead of a size 20 swimming costume.

Mini -
Summersyke (Friday) -
Russiandoll (Thurs) -
start weight 13st 10lb
Irene - (Mon)
Roch (Thurs)-
Flopster -
Barb (Sun) -
2lbs off!
MandyB2 -
Amanda -