24st - 23st

Jhsax

Starting over
Well I never thought I'd be back here. If you told me in Sept last year that I'd put nearly 4st on in 3 months I'd say that I would never let that happen, but here I am 24st 8, the heaviest I've been in nearly 2yrs.
My scales said 24st 2 just before Xmas, so I'm hoping that 6lb at least will be recent and easy to shift weight now I'm 100% back on plan.
Being pregnant I'm allowed an extra healthy a and b, but I'm trying not to take advantage too much as my goal is to loose weight, not just eat healthily for baby's sake. I'd like to leave this stone bracket in the next two weeks if possible, but being pregnant I'm not sure how realistic that kind of weight loss is, only time will tell. If all else fails I'll def loose it in April....

Baby has arrived, she's nearly 3wks old and my first official WI puts me at 24.6
I wont lie, im a bit gutted, but I totally let myself go the last 2 months of my pregnancy, so technically ive lost around a stone and a half in the last few weeks. Im still really hungry tho. Im going to give myself 3wks to get out of this stone bracket, fingers crossed.

Baby has arrived, she's nearly 3wks old and my first official WI puts me at 24.6
I wont lie, im a bit gutted, but I totally let myself go the last 2 months of my pregnancy, so technically ive lost around a stone and a half in the last few weeks. Im still really hungry tho. Im going to give myself 3wks to get out of this stone bracket, fingers crossed.
Congratulations on your new arrival. Don't be disappointed with your current weight, there has to be a starting point, and you're doing Slimming World not nothing at all. Don't put too much pressure on yourself, and never go hungry, snacks, yoghurts etc. Good luck with your losses x

Its taking a little longer to shift this weight than I thought, but that's because I'm still in pregnancy mode and I'm constantly starving and falling off the wagon. I'm only loosing at all because of the breastfeeding, so thank god for that.
24.0 this week, I'll be gone by next week. I hope and pray I'll never ever post in this thread again....

I'm outta here, weigh in last week put me at 23.13, super happy to leave here forever :):)

Back