25-26 stones come on in

Well I have totally blown it today but I def plan on making things right as of tomorrow! I am gonna blame it on the baby... Poor baby is not even in the world yet and already getting blame! lol

Thanks girls and well done dragon on 4lbs off thats a great number. I too love EE, I havent tried the others as this one seems to suit me so
I am not going to fix what isnt broken. Maybe if I stall Ill switch it up a bit which doesnt do any harm

My weigh day is Wednesday. Good luck everybody - here is to a successful week. Keep focussed it is so worth it. xx

Wow you are really pulling in the big losses! Any tips? lol xx

Wow great losses. Realised at the weekend I can now get back into Evans jeans,first time in 15 years so in chuffed. Although I'm hoping I outgrow them soon ;)

Wow great losses. Realised at the weekend I can now get back into Evans jeans,first time in 15 years so in chuffed. Although I'm hoping I outgrow them soon ;)

I went up to a size 28 jeans after having my little girl - and those were tight! Just been and bought 2 pairs (2 for £30) in size 26 and they fit lovely :) Can't wait to fit into a 20 again...then be able to get my jeans from Dorothy Perkins instead of Evans haha.

xx

Well I have totally blown it today but I def plan on making things right as of tomorrow! I am gonna blame it on the baby... Poor baby is not even in the world yet and already getting blame! lol

Awww bless :) Are you following Slimming World while pregnant then? Wish I had known you could in January 2010. I was 25 stone 10 when I got pregnant and was 27 stone 4 when I was taken in to be induced in October 2010. I was carrying a 9lb6 baby though ;)

Started Slimming World beginning of 2012 at 27 stone 3.5 so was not happy...I am now 25 stone 5 though so less than I was when I got pregnant.

Hoping to lose at least 10 stone before trying for a baby again and then following Slimming World whilst pregnant.

xx

Wow you are really pulling in the big losses! Any tips? lol xx

Thanks Lisa, dont know about tips I just stick to the rules and I do have a lot to lose so that explains some of it.

I have to admit though I have stopped eating so many potatoes, pasta, salt is out the window and coke zero. I think that might have something to do with it.

Other than that I am a woman on a mission. My nephew gets married 1st Sept and I am kind of his replacement mum as his mother died when he was 11 and so he came to live with us. I dont want to be the horrible blimp on his wedding pictures :p Time is getting short!

Another weigh day coming around girls ... are we ready for it! I would love to lose 5 this week for my 2.5 stone shiny but I do not think thats going to happen. Maybe take me two weeks ... I can hope! :)

Well done hun, that must feel really good. All my pants are falling down ... I love it!!

well done, its a great feeling when you can feel your clothes getting baggy.
It gives you the encouragement to carry on

keep up the good work:)

Thanks Lisa, dont know about tips I just stick to the rules and I do have a lot to lose so that explains some of it.

I have to admit though I have stopped eating so many potatoes, pasta, salt is out the window and coke zero. I think that might have something to do with it.

Other than that I am a woman on a mission. My nephew gets married 1st Sept and I am kind of his replacement mum as his mother died when he was 11 and so he came to live with us. I dont want to be the horrible blimp on his wedding pictures :p Time is getting short!

Another weigh day coming around girls ... are we ready for it! I would love to lose 5 this week for my 2.5 stone shiny but I do not think thats going to happen. Maybe take me two weeks ... I can hope! :)

I have a lot to lose too as you can see. I have been wondering about pasta and potatoes - I do try to keep them to a minimum and drink tea/coffee/water instead of fizzy drinks and I cook with a lot less salt. As they say every woman is different and I am chuffed with 1lb a week as it's 1lb in the right direction :)

How often do you eat potatoes/pasta? xx

Had a long reply typed up and it just disappeared... Hate it when that happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done on all the loose trousers and trousers falling off!

LisaMarie, yes I am pg and going to SW classes, its the only program that you can do while PG. Guess its because it is sensible and healthy eating! Well done on your loss so far, you're flying it!

How has everybody's day been?

1.5 this week girls, had hoped for more but had a star week dont know if that makes any difference but I have felt bloated and havent had a star week for ....... I cant remember the last one! No excuses lol. Need to keep on track. :0)

Good luck everybody lets hear how you do?

1.5 this week girls, had hoped for more but had a star week dont know if that makes any difference but I have felt bloated and havent had a star week for ....... I cant remember the last one! No excuses lol. Need to keep on track. :0)

Good luck everybody lets hear how you do?

I lost 1.5 on star week so sound about right. Still that is a very good loss for Star Week as it can make people gain. I haven't so far as last 2 I have lost 1 then 1.5 but always have a decent loss the next week.

Well done.
xx

hi all,

How was everybody's weekend? Well it's Paddy's weekend here in Ireland so tomorrow is a bank holiday! woohoo... lol
Food wise the weekend hasn't been too bad. Haven't stayed on track 100% but not too far off...

Any plans for the week ahead??

I started late November at 374lb... I'm trying not to think about stones and just watching the pounds one by one, but I was getting close to 27stone. I am now 330 which is 23.5 stones I think. I have dropped 2 dress sizes and can actually run for a short time whereas last year IU struggled to get to the en of the street without breaking a sweat and puffing and panting as if i had run a marathon - I had a vision of myself being imprisoned in my house. so i have worked on my strength and muscle building and am walking 5k for charity this weekend :) Its been tough, and I'm only about 20% towards my goal the plateaus and emotional lows are the most difficult times. But I keep watching youtube success videos and have visited here for support, but only just started posting today. I have also told everyone how heavy I was and how much I have lost/not lost so I am completely acountable.... I am never going back.

weight.png

Back