25-26 stones come on in

I maintained this week. A little bit gutted but I went to zumba on the day before and drank nearly 2 litres of water - on top of the 5-6 glasses I had during the day. Knowing my body I hold water like a sponge so hoping it was that and will be a big weight loss next week xx

my WI is tonight... 1lb to go for my half stone award... Hoping to at least get that if not a little more...
Will update later xx

Hi girls, been away for a couple of weeks. I got weighed last Wednesday and lost 1.5 which is amazing after what I had eaten. My father in law went in for a hip operation and with all the running about I didnt have any time to even care about SW which was really silly when I think about what I could have lost in that two weeks. Started properly again on Thursday last week and kinda hoping I lose at least two this week to take me to my 2.5 stones. We shall see! Have a great week everybody :) and welcome Big Burd. xx

Another 3lbs off for me this week taking me to 2.5 stone award!

2.5lbs would be nice next week to take me to my club 10 target :) xx

Hello ladies. Lost 6 this week which gives me my 2.5 stones award and club 10 also. 3 more pounds to my 3 stone award. Keep up the good work ladies and well done! xx

Hiya. Weighed in on Monday and lost another 3lbs - which got me my Club 10!! 3.5lbs to my 3 stone award (don't think I will get it next week but hopefully in 2 weeks at the most).

xx

In about a month or so, I may fit into this category....

I lost the 3.5lbs needed last week for my 3 stone award...and a further 1lb this week taking my loss to 3st1lb :) I am now 3lbs away from getting into the 23's! Trying a week of more super speed foods to see if I can get that 3lbs off :) I love Slimming World!

I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday to discuss weight loss. I have just found out the doctor is a girl I went to school with and now I terrified as I was quite slim at school

I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday to discuss weight loss. I have just found out the doctor is a girl I went to school with and now I terrified as I was quite slim at school

Don't let that put you off...you are just starting out on your journey don't let anything stop you. x

Hi there is there many in this room?

At the moment I'm 26.11 I've been lurking around so thought I had better say hi and start posting lol

I lost over 5 stone very quickly back in 2009/10 with the Cambridge diet and then put it all + 2 stone extra back on just as quickly! :confused:

So this time I'm hoping to to do it slow and steady with Slimming World and this time KEEP IT OFF!

I'm really going to need some motivation and inspiration on my long journey.
I joined Slimming world in March at 28st 8lb - My first goal is to get down to 20st, and so far have lost nearly 2 stone.
:)

At the moment I'm 26.11 I've been lurking around so thought I had better say hi and start posting lol

I lost over 5 stone very quickly back in 2009/10 with the Cambridge diet and then put it all + 2 stone extra back on just as quickly! :confused:

So this time I'm hoping to to do it slow and steady with Slimming World and this time KEEP IT OFF!

I joined Slimming world in March at 28st 8lb - My first goal is to get down to 20st, and so far have lost nearly 2 stone.

Welcome Chris:welcome2:

Well done on your weight loss already! 2 stone is brilliant:happy096:

Have a look in the Slimming World Inspirational Photos Forum as I am sure you will find loads of motivation and inspiration there looking at the photos of those who have done so well on Slimming World!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-inspirational-photos/

Hopefully you will be adding your photos to the collection in the near future:)

Hiya! I lost 5 stone for my wedding in 2009 with the Cambridge Plan but like you ended up putting it all back on and another 1/2 stone. Slimming World has been a life saver for me. I have lost 4 stone in under 6 months and I feel fantastic.

Good luck xx

hi, i started at over 30 stone, the scales used to say error before that lol. i am now in my 19's but feel as though i still belong in the top group. just wanted to say hi and start posting as i'm not very confident and have to start somewhere.
grace xx

3lb off this week :) Picked up my 2 stone award and slimmer of the week :)

That's fantastic!! I'm really hoping to pick up my 1.5 stone award this week (which will be 2 stone in total as I lost 7lbs before joining SW), but I'm not going to beat myself up too much if it takes an extra week. Fingers crossed though!

Back