25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

Hey Emma, i feel lonely at the moment too so feel your pain :( having a bad week myself just bad mood and its impacting on my Slimming world, I am not off the wagon but heading towards it i think!? how are you today? xxx

Thanks Jessy - Im trying to not drink too much water before my appointment as you never know what the house will be like lol

The tea was lush real comfort food, tin of lean cornbeef is 11 syns I think so 5.5 for mine and worth every single one of them, ill even go wild and round it up to 6!!

Paulam I knowing STS is annoying but its better than a gain and like you say itll prob show next week :)
I haven't got a clue as I don't eat microwave meals purely as I don't like them, as mentioned before Im a salt fiend so just end up covering them in salt which isn't good!

Im not sure when but im going to attempt to make a pie! Someone on a fb group made one using 5 sheets of filo pastry, 2 on the bottom and 3 on the top. its 15 syns for the pasty sheets so half it between two is 7.5 I think itd be worth it. I know some people use smash for pastry but I don't think I like that idea so would rather attempt the real pastry. Anyone tried this before?

Im feeling better today but still out of sorts, think im just overtired working looooong hours and over the weekends too at the moment so that's not helping
x

I think smash for pastry sounds rotten... I like pastry but don't love it so wouldn't be worth the points for me. Would rather make a pie with potato on top. I don't usually eat microwave meals either but had it in the freezer and wasn't very organised last night so thought its either that or head out and get a sandwich which if course would be thick white bread, butter, mayo etc. It was actually nice though. I enjoyed it. Gonna do pasta for tea tonight with mushrooms, onions, ham cubes, pasata and low low stirred in. And bring the leftovers for lynch tomorrow. Aldi have brought out a new chocolate and toffee cereal bar which is the exact sane as alpen and nearly half the price.... They are 2 as a hxb... You'd think I'd be fed up of them by now after going through several boxes of them but they're really nice.

Betty!!! Your post didn't come up yesterday that's why I didn't reply SORRY!! Whats wrong lovely, why you feeling down?
Like Ive tried to convince myself before even if youre on the wagon a little bit its a lot better than being off it totally. How are your losses, STS or gains?

Paulam give me full details immediately alpen are costing me a fricking fortune!! NAME??!!

I know I sort of miss my vats of pasta, I did spicy turkey meatballs in mine last time and really enjoyed them which is odd as I don't like turkey lol.

So last night I went for a drink with a friend after my appointments we normally go to a brewsters style pub so no temptation for any of their microwaved food, but last night we had to rearrange last min and ended up at a village pub that does AMAZING home cooked food... our little table in the bar was surrounded by ppl having food and it all looked gorgeous but I was good and didn't have anything but two diet cokes. Felt very proud of myself! Got home and had a chicken dinner, roasties, carrots and cabbage I did have gravy on (bisto cant do oxo too liquidy) so that's syns but I didn't know how many so guessed at 3? that took me to 7 syns, then just before bed like a little naughty I had a rice krispie chocolate square which is 9 syns, so im over but I really enjoyed it and felt I deserved it as a treat!

Weigh in tonight and I really really hope to have a good loss as Ive tried so hard all week, my only blip being the pub tea on Friday which obviously wasn't good, then the donut on sat but I haven't had all my syns everyday since so hoping itll work out??

Managed to get up early this morning so had scrambled egg, toast (grrrr still only got big bread) and 2 Richmond sausages (6) was very tasty.
Ive just got grapes for lunch as Im a loser and its weigh day so I just cant eat anything properly lol

Aldi harvest morn benefit 70 calorie... There's 3 flavours. Chocolate and fudge is my fav. Good luck with WI this evening. You'll be fine. You've had a good week. I had banana, melon and kiwi for breakfast.. wasn't happy with that do rooted through my stuff in work and decided to have a bbq flavour mugshot... Not the best thing for brekkie but all I had. It wasn't nice... Won't he getting that flavour again.

Hey Emma, not to worry i think you posted at exactly the same time as me so it probably didn't even come up for you! Still losing but slowing down, wont make group tonight due to being away but would have been a small gain i think so probably just as well, just having a very down week and stressed with work and a particular colleague who is making my life a misery too, i seen that you wrote on my thread so i will reply to you properly there ;) how are you today anyway?xxx

rightio ill have a look next time im over that way if it saves a fortune!
yeah ive heard that one isn't nice, I only really have the roast chicken pasta one, I don't like other ones.
Creature of habit!x

BB colleagues are awful aren't they!
Well a little gain can be fixed over the week cant it x

oh this one especially is just very very very hard to work with and its not only me who says it and i have been alone with this person on jobs for the last 6 weeks now and this person is my supervisor kinda in the job so its awful :(

yeah hopefully a few days at home will get me back on the straight and narrow but away the weekend for lectures and next week for work so it will be another week or two before i am home to try "fix" myself haha xxx

oooo ohhhooooo
Im eating birthday cake, its not even that nice... im still eating it...

I lost 1.5lbs, don't shout at me but Im really gutted, I really really am.
I have been so good and I really thought id of lost more. 4.5lbs in two weeks is good, but when I started last time I lost 4lbs each week for the first few weeks :(

Not gonna shout. I know exactly how you feel.... I will say though, if you've been really good and think you deserved higher, stick at it. You could have a big loss next week. Try not to be too disappointed.
Question for you... I've just eaten near enough a whole pineapple... Is that ok or have I ate too much?

I don't think you can eat too much, Ive heard eating a lot of bananas can slow things down but citrus type fruit should be ok?ummy

So.....
Ive been very very naughty.... my being sad got out of control!
Friday, I had choc birthday cake (yummy) no lunch, then the boy ordered a feast of a takeaway, I had 2 pieces of pizza! I piece of cheese garlic bread, a few chips and a bit of donner!!!!!!!!!

Sat - I had 2 sausages (6) bacon and scrambled egg, but then had 2 birdseye burgers in white breadbuns with goats cheese!

Sun - 2 crumpets! Then sunday dinner but with gravy! Then the boy ordered a takeaway AGAIN! I had chicken shish kebab with salad but I did eat the pitta bread!

Guilt guilt guilt!
Not big, not clever! 2 weeks on plan does not equal a crazy weekend blow out!
I was going to have crumpets this morning but didn't and am going to have an alpen bar right now!

Im thinking that Fridays was bad, but last nights was a good choice??
Bugger it - works awful today, ive been at the crying/screaming point several times today and its only 2pm, at one point I was ready to walk out but I managed not to and haven't cried at my desk so far so that's something.

I just want to eat everything but I know really that itll make me feel worse and even more depressed.
x

its just awful and rubbish but theres nothing I can do at the moment, no one is happy and its all one persons fault but its tough so just got to hang on and see how things turn out.

I haven't been good as all this week and wondering whether I should go on Thursday as I know it will be a gain as ive been totally off plan, feel like I need to start a fresh not great when Ive only been back 2 weeks!! x

Is there a manager you can go to about this person Emma? You really shouldn't have to put up with that all the time. No wonder you are not sticking to plan. I'd be eating rings around me if I had to work in a situation like that.

Back