25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

P.s cant bring myself to updatte my stats and signature yet lol x

Hey Emma.... Welcome back. I didn't see your messages last week. And I was only thinking of you today wondering how you were doing. That's weird! Delighted you are back.... I never really got into any other threads on here.
Delighted to hear you finally left that rotten job. Good on you. How long are you back on plan?

Hello my dear - lovely to hear from you!
Are you still going strong? Whats your total loss now?

Well I was 13st 10 in August. I ended up at 14st 4 I think in Feb...... since then ive some how managed to pile it all back on and im now aroung 15st 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's 2 stone back on in less than a year! Its disgusting and so so upsetting but only myself to blame.

I started properly on Monday

Mon - banana, chicken and rocket sandwich on HEB, chicken stuffed with philly wrapped in bacon, baked leeks and roasties (that weren't roasted enough lol)
Tues - strawberries and grapes, Mexican rice, spinach and chicken, tomatoe based pasta with onions, peppers, asparagus and leeks
Wed - grapes, leftover pasta, lean cornbeef mixed with mash and onions with beans (comfort food!)
Thurs - orange, tomato basil rice, spinach and chicken, smoked haddock risotto with leeks and asparagus
fri - half a sausage sandwich (YUK) leftover risotto

So I feel like Ive been good, Ive tried, Ive turned down a mcdonalds, Ive refused cakes and Ive upped my fruit as it was non existant and for anyone that's read me before youll note theres hardly any BREAD! However when I got weighed (yes yes after 4 days lol) Id PUT ON 2lbs!!!

Im skint so doing it for home for the moment so need to write on here more than ever. Hopefully I can get back in the zone! P>S passed an exam today wooooo xx

Congrats on passing the exam. Well done. I stopped going last year around October. Joined again in Jan with the intention of losing a stone and a half by my nieces communion in may... Lost a half a stone. Messed around for another few weeks. Got a 12 week countdown 3 weeks ago. Maintained the 1st week, then lost 2.5 then lost 3.5 so finally got my stone on Tuesday. Was delighted. I seem to have gained 2 or 3lb since then by my own scales which I'm not happy with but I'm hoping that will sort itself by Tuesday as I'm being really good so shouldn't be gaining. Fruit coming out my ears. Loads of veg. Today I had a banana and apple and Allen bar for brekkie.. lunch... Pasta with ham mushrooms, carrots, peas and pasata at lunch with my hexa of cheese on top. Also had pineapple and a nectarine. I think its star week... Never usually very regularly but yesterday was day 28 and I'm not feeling great so for once in my life I'm gonna say bring it on. We'll motivate each other on here. If you are not going to class you need it. And don't be disheartened... Sometimes it takes time for the loss to show.

Wow well done you for starting and sticking to it. You must be really pleased 6lbs gone in 2 weeks!
Im sort of being good but not 100% if im honest just still lots going on so we shall see how things go. Getting back on here and chatting should help my frame on mind and all you lot losing left right and centre should make me jealous!

On a separate note I started a pole dancing class last week! LOL its for fitness and toning not a new career option! Id put my name on the waiting list in August when I was in the lovely 13s bracket and a place has only just come up n now I might as well be in the 16s! Last week was week one and needless to say I was shocking couldn't even do the warm up lol (pull ups on a pole!) and the pain my arms were in for about 4 days just from trying was crazy but im hoping that will inspire me to lose some weight to help me try to do the moves lol I know id rather lift 13st than 16!! x

I wrote a huge reply yesterday then it timed out and deleted it.

The short version is I was good last week, I had 2 meals out at the weekend but made good ish choices (piripiri chicken breast, and a tomato salmon pasta) then Monday again good - stuffed chicken again for tea yum!
Then Tuesday porridge pot for breakfast (think about 4 syns?) rice with chicken and spinach (4) then discovered my mum was poorly had gone to the dr they refered her to A&E where she had to wait 4 hours to be seen to be told they think she has sciatica?? I went home after work helped her get comfortable n she was sleeping so I went to my pole class - wasn't as horrific as last week but I still suck majorly then on the way home I stopped and got us both parmos! TERRIABLE I know I know! But hey ho it was gorgeous!

Then yday I had porridge pot for breakfast (4) then although I had rice I ended up getting a jacket with tuna mayo and cheese with loads of salad, now I know that's naughty but I wanted the cornbeef pie and chips which were home made so I guess it was sort of a good choice. I totally loved it though and it reminded me that I used to make tuna mayo with natural yog and that was lush so thinking I may do a batch of that and bring some grated lowlow in. Then for tea I made spicy salmon pasta - passata extra light philly onions greenbeans spinach and tiny bit og chilli of god just realised as im typing I had half a garlic baguette with it.

Ive had hoops on HEB baby toast this morning, then ive had strawberries and grapes. Ive got my rice spinach and pulled pork for lunch but haven't fancied it and a banana for later.

I realise as I read/write this that ive been very bad and my attempt at being on plan is poor but im just thinking that any effort is better than non???
x

I feel sad and like Im just failing at this - I haven't even started properly and Im still doing rubbish. Really need to get myself sorted as im miserable being this big again especially when nearly this time last year (11 months ago) I was practically 2 stone lighter! Its pathetic though when you get yourself so sad and upset about being fat then straight away think about what you want to eat to cheery yourself up! Theres a phrase on someones thread along the lines of " you're not a dog do not reward yourself with food" its soo true yet its the first thing I think of. Then I think if im that unhappy why am I still eating the crap food, why haven't I got the crazy determination that they get in the films and other people seem to get where they just draw the line and live on lettuce with a massive smile on their face while drinking water and losing 10 stone overnight (also suddenly having better teeth and hair!)

Yes, Im aware Im ranting like a crazy person, yes I know im now literally talking to myself..... yes Im going to go now lo x

Hi Emma :) Fair play to you for coming back, I had a thread here on weightwatchers in 2012 and I was afraid to log on until this year when I joined SW - you're brilliant for coming on and getting back on track again. Looking forward to hearing more from you xx

awww thanks ladies - its lovely knowing there are people out there an people that feel the same.
Ive been a fatty this morning but a good fatty - I had beans on HEB toast this morning early on, then I had a porridge pot about 10 (4/5?) then I made my tomato and basil rice with the pulled pork and spinach I was meant to have yesterday - I only ate about half of it and was confused as to why I was so full but then realised its cos I had 2 brekkies! But its an improvment as previously Id of happily pushed on through and ate the lot but I didnt :) Ive got strawberries and grapes for later.

Im going to see some childhood friends tonight or tomorrow - Im actually so excited but sad as when I saw them a year ago I was alot slimmer but hey ho I know they love me regardless its not many people you can go a year without seeing n hardly speaking to and just pick up from where you left off.
x

o dear what a naughty weekend I had! Food wise hardly anything really - chicken chow mein, one steak burger in a small roll.... thats it from Friday evening to sunday bed time. However there was drink, lots and lots of drink! Not big, not clever and defo not healthy! I feel horrific and have today tried to feed the still exisiting hangover with a tuna mayo sandwich and crisps, it was lovely but hasnt touched the sides. I just want to go to sleep but obviously im at work for another 4 hours then have an hours drive home. I could cry I feel that sorry for myself.

Hope everyones had a more productive few days than me.
x

got home last night and felt sorry for myself but not hungry, very odd. Had a few glasses of water then went to bed about 10 but no tea.
THis morning I had spaghetti on HEB toast, then again I was rubbish and had a shop sandwich and crisps but think having fish and veg for tea.

Got pole class tonight - cant believe this is the 3rd one already. Im so rubbish at it but I just keep thinking something is better than nothing. I wanted to join the gym near my Mon n Fri office as its only £25 pm but im only there 2 days so dont know if its worth it. Just thinking Im trying with food and 2/3 meals is a big improvement to how I have been being so If I could exercise as well then that might help.

Its upsetting thinking ive put it all back on and im where I was but like people have said thinking like that isnt going to change antyhing thinking about how I can change it and actually doing something is what I need to do rather than moan about putting it on now then be having the same convo at christmas but having put loads more back on! Phhhewwww just need the motivation!

Think I'm just talking to myself and have bored everyone but that's ok as it's keeping a lil record for myself.
yesterday I had homemade burgers with rocket and sweet potato wedges for tea I did have some cheese on top but I hardly use milk so I think that's ok then I went to my pole class owwwww

this morning I had a porridge pot for breakfast then had heb toast with spaghetti for lunch. I opened a Special K chewy delight choc cereal bar thing just but I don't like it so rather than eat it cos it's open I'm going to bin it. Mini victory

i got weighed this morning and was gutted that I was 15'12 and 3/4 I'm not sure when I last weighed myself as I don't have a day at the min which is stupid but I guess after the weekend I've had a pound isn't bad lol.
Must try get myself sorted.... I know I keep saying this

Ooooooo and I hate the next sale... I'm looking at sizes 16/18s when this time last year it was 14s n a sneaky 12 here n there grrrrrr.

Hi Emma told you I'd read your page I actually got 3 pages in before realising it was a year old so I just read the last week or so.

I know it can be depressing when you lose weight and put either it all back on or put even more back on but trust me the 'bad mood' will not go away until you do something about it.

I tried SW at group and like yourself in the beginning I had a consultant that was useless and I left and told myself I could do it by myself I ended up putting on all the weight I'd lost and an additional 6lbs when I restarted SW in February this year, now I had a slip up in May but it was my fault for letting it get on top of me but for me I have enjoyed coming back down. I enjoyed when I reached my original SW start weight, when I reached my 1/2 stone, my 21s, my stone, and I just surpassed my SW lowest only by 1/2lb but I did it and now I'm the lightest I've been on SW and my next goal is obviously my 20s but getting down to my pre-pregnancy weight. I'm not going to stop until I get there.

And I hope I don't offend you when saying this but moping isn't going to help you lose weight...its so easy to sit and feel sorry for yourself and have a bit of chocolate to make your day brighter...we've all done it trust me I'm like 5.5st heavier than you so I've been there done that but the only thing that's going to make you feel happy again is losing the weight you put on and there's only one way to do that...enjoy your food for one don't think a rabbit diet holds all the answers because no one is truly happy eating a salad lol and make the wiser choice...feeling blue...chocolate is so tempting but a fat free yogurt is just as sweet and moreish...a pizza might take away the pain but a butterflied chicken breast smothered in tomato sauce HEXB cheese and a topping of your choice is just as tasty and a lot healthier. I

know it's easier said than done and I expect a lot of slip ups on my way down but you have to have a different mentality instead of thinking last week was a bust why should I bother think once you step off those scales at WI its a brand new fresh week. If you slip up in the week compensate instead of thinking its a dead end. Last week me and my hubby shared a rack of ribs they were delicious...they also cost me 24 syns and after that I had cheesecake and chocolate in total it cost me 31 syns so the next day I didn't have any syns, and the day after I only had 14, you can also half it and have 7 syns for next 2 days. I may go over on my days but I am always within my syn limit for the week.

I hope this helps a little and I will stay loyal and reply to you every day and try my hardest to keep your spirits up and hopefully we'll be bale to help each other.

Last edited:
Back