25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

People from work went round to the McMillan coffee morning yesterday and got cake and pie - I DIDNT!!!
(Don't think Im a bad person Ive already donated £10 to the one my aunty held - and DIDNT eat cake!)

I went home last night and had to wait ages until I could have tea, I resisted the choc shape yog thing in the fridge I don't know why we own it, at 8 syns its not worth it! I had a packet of space raiders 3.5 syns - ONLY syns yesterday!!

The other builder then came round for a chat 7-8.30!!!!

So I didn't have tea until nearly 9! Grrrr! Had salmon with roasties and leeks with lowlow stirred in - the leeks were amazing and felt really naughty!

Running late this morning but had a Muller greek yog - 1/2 a syn and about to eat a banana.
I made a sandwich on little bread HEB with ham, a HUGE pile of rocket and a scrap of spicy lowlow that will either be with baked crisps (if theres any in the office) or another banana, I also have strawberries for this afternoon!

I have lifted some orange fish out of the freezer to have with roasties (can you tell me fav thing at the moment) and mange tout - or how ever you spell it!

You are really back on track laydee.... well done :) your dinner sounds delish!!!

Well I'm back to work this morning after 2 weeks holidays and according to my own scales about 8 or 9 lb up! Not happy and seriously debating wether to go to weigh in or not tonight. I had a great holiday and ate all around me. No point in worrying about it now I suppose. Its done. Still.... Can't help being annoyed with myself.

Laura - I feel more focused at this moment in time so fingers crossed it will pay off on Thursday!!!
Bet it wont and Ill be fuming and drown myself in a vat of chocolate!

PAULAM!!!! Ive missed you sooo much! How was your holiday - was it hot?
I put on 6lbs after a weeks holiday and a week off abit before and after. My consultant said the average gain for 2 weeks holiday is 11lbs!!!
GO! then you can draw a line otherwise itll be another week half on half off then you run the risk of sacking it off cos you haven't been weighed in 3 weeks!!
Youll have an amazing loss next week though when you get back on track!

Weather was amazing! Late 20s and really sunny. I didn't wanna come back. 11lb average? I don't feel too bad so. Think its about 9 I'm up. I think you are right though. If I don't go this week I won't go back. I'll go to Tesco after weigh in and stock up on fruit and veg. Tomorrow will be a new day! Good to hear you are on track at the mo. It'll be ao hard to get myself motivated again. I just want to eat. :(

Join the club - my mood has massively changed this afternoon and I know theres a secret galaxy ripple in my draw - I don't even want it I just want to eat though. I thought me and the boy were making progress but I feel suddenly like nothing will ever change and im just wasting my time. I don't know where its all come from but Ive got that horrible panicky feeling and feel really sad.

I had a mugshot earlier too cos I was freezing. Ive got strawberries as previously mentioned but forgot to put them in the fridge at work this morning so thinking they will be a bit warm now yuk :(

I hate that feeling. And the only thing that seems to help me when I have it is chocolate. And I normally don't even taste the chocolate when I'm eating it.. its just a case of shoving it in. Why do you think you are not making progress anymore? At least he admitted he was horrible to you. Although do you really want to get back with someone you know you'll just argue with?

Hi Emma,

Stumbled across your thread and had to post! Me and my bf split up around the same time As you. Although we were only together a year but were moving in together, came as a massive shock to me as we have never had any problems, any arguments. Still talk everyday an it's prob not the best idea!

I'm doing slimming world and find I am just stuck around 15 stone.

You sound like you've done so well, especially considering the stressful times you've had recently!

Paulam, I know I know its just cr*p. Things seemed to be better and he was making such an effort and we were having a lovely time when we saw each other. He was on about us having a night away somewhere local to spend some time on our own etc but suddenly it just feels like talk and like it wont happen.

I was meant to be seeing a friend tonight and even though I was no longer in the mood for it she has just txted to rearrange it and now I feel really alone lol its stupid isn't it!

Sarah it sucks doesn't it - Im so up and down and really I know I should walk away but I cant face the thought of it, plus we have friends in common, namely my best friend and his best friend are together and ridiculously loved up! Not that im saying id get back with him just for that lol.

Sarah me and you are now the same weight, and you started off a little bit more than me so well done you!! When did you start? xxx

Sarah it sucks doesn't it - Im so up and down and really I know I should walk away but I cant face the thought of it, plus we have friends in common, namely my best friend and his best friend are together and ridiculously loved up! Not that im saying id get back with him just for that lol.

Sarah me and you are now the same weight, and you started off a little bit more than me so well done you!! When did you start? xxx

It does suck! Luckily I've just started uni again so that slightly takes my mind off it... And my granny died over the Summer so that definitely took my mind off it, but obviously was a much sadder thing!

Luckily we have no friends in common. He said he just didn't feel in love with me anymore... Acted like he did right til the end, nothing seemed different at all and he split up with me the day before we signed contracts for our flat! But he is still my best friend and we are working on building up a friendship now and it seems really good. Seems silly that we care so much for each other, get on so well etc but aren't together though!

I'm actually 15stone now... Have fluctuated a bit with the breakup! Never go on my laptop and can't change my stats on my iPad so not sure what it says on there! I started at 17 stone 13. Lost 3 stone with calorie counting and got down to 14'13. Went back up to 16 stone over the last 3 years at uni and then got back down to 14'7 with slimming world and now trying to make my way back down again!

Been a long slog and still nowhere near there!

Im soooo soooo sorry about your nana, I lost 3 grandparents in the less than a year and it was horrific. Theres nothing that can make it any better but in time it gets bearable. Sometimes I forget one of them has gone then remember and thats like a kick in the face lol

I know exactly what you mean, and as youll of read on my ramblings if youve been bored enough to start from the beginning me and the boy are still friends and get on and love each other millions but it wasnt working the way things were. Maybe you just need some time and to reappreciate you.

Youre getting there though and making the effort too and thats whats important.
It says your 14.7, I really didnt want to update mine back into higher numbers but if I cant be honest on here where the hell can I be lol

Im hoping thursday means I actually lose some as the last few weeks in a row ive put on and although deserved it Ive been gutted. Fingers crossed for thursday!

I had yellow fish, roasties and 2 lots of greens as planned so pleased with myself. Ive had a curly wurly sat next to me for hours but im not even bothered about it so dont think ill have it. Just put some pasta on to boil to make some sort of tomato pasta thing for lunch like some lovely lady suggested. Im thinking onions, pasata, garlic, mixed herbs, chicken, ham and a pile of rocket??

x

Im soooo soooo sorry about your nana, I lost 3 grandparents in the less than a year and it was horrific. Theres nothing that can make it any better but in time it gets bearable. Sometimes I forget one of them has gone then remember and thats like a kick in the face lol I know exactly what you mean, and as youll of read on my ramblings if youve been bored enough to start from the beginning me and the boy are still friends and get on and love each other millions but it wasnt working the way things were. Maybe you just need some time and to reappreciate you. Youre getting there though and making the effort too and thats whats important. It says your 14.7, I really didnt want to update mine back into higher numbers but if I cant be honest on here where the hell can I be lol Im hoping thursday means I actually lose some as the last few weeks in a row ive put on and although deserved it Ive been gutted. Fingers crossed for thursday! I had yellow fish, roasties and 2 lots of greens as planned so pleased with myself. Ive had a curly wurly sat next to me for hours but im not even bothered about it so dont think ill have it. Just put some pasta on to boil to make some sort of tomato pasta thing for lunch like some lovely lady suggested. Im thinking onions, pasata, garlic, mixed herbs, chicken, ham and a pile of rocket?? x

Yeah it's horrible... My first real experience of death and it's not nice!

I did read from the beginning! Stumbled across your most recent post as figured there weren't too many pages so had a quick look! Just seemed so similar to me so had to reply!

Dinner sounds lovely. I have never really liked pasta in tomato sauce but think it's because I don't make enough effort with herbs and flavouring. Usually just use philly if I have cheese allowance left. Need to experiment more!

lol I hate tomatoes!! Thats why I tried passata - Ive just bunged in lazy garlic, salt, pepper and a little pesto.
As youll of read my normal obsession is lowlow in pasta but Im trying to move away from it in small steps and passata is tomato so in theory its superfree???
x

yeah I did that with salmon pasta the other night it was yummy!
Ive chucked some onions and leeks in with it pretty random but itll do. Gutted we dont have a microwave at work I might try balance it on my portable radiator! xs

Emma... what's lazy garlic?? see it alot on here but have noooo idea what it is?

Laura its totes amaze!
Its a jar with fresh garlic all chopped up fine in an oil I think. Its about £1.50 from supermarket. They do lazy chilli and ginger too but I only use the garlic!
x

perfect... is it syn free??

Wouldn't have thought it was syn free if its in oil. Sainsbury do frozen garlic in little cubes... One cube is equal to one clove. Just pop it into the pan frozen and it defrosts straight away.

Back