25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

that sounds great paulam, i'm in Ireland tho so will have to check the stores over here, we don't have Sainsburys :(

I'm in Ireland as well but I go up north shopping every few months and get it then. I don't think anywhere in the republic sells anything like it. Its a Sainsbury own brand.

I love the jars and its great if its syn free it might just be in water for all I know but im sure our consultant said it was syn free! Its great to just shove in things!

yog and banana for brekkie, a few strawberries but they've gone soft even though only got them yday! GRRRR, huge pasta for lunch warmed through on heater, just had an alpen light bar with a cuppa. Umm Umm Umm

Got steak in peppercorn sauce FREE for tonights tea x

Sounds like you are doing well on plan Emma!

Thank you :)
Its weigh in tonight, Im soooo scared! I feel like Ive been really good all week and resisted lots of temptation so I really hope Ive had a loss. I wanted to be 13st for Christmas but bcos of all the weight ive put back on (nearly half a stone!) Id need 1 stone 4 = 18lbs and theres 12 weigh ins till Christmas so I don't think ill make that! Hopefully ill be back in the 13s ready for the boys bday.

Did I tell you all ive been a total SKANK and begged my lovely gay mobile hairdresser to do my roots for the occasion but its 4 days before pay day and hes agreed to an IOU bless his little Viv westwood socks!

Ive had half a banana and a greek muller 1/2 syn this morning, just a mugshot for lunch today ekkk

O the steaks with peppercorn sauce that are free were nice, not amazing as the sauce was not as peppery as I like but the consistency was nice which im shocked at. Ive had the gammon in cheese sauce, also free and from the same range and that was nice too.

x

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The boy is taking me to Mal - bloody - maison!!!!!! tomorrow!
We are going to Newcastle, going to some cocktail bars, having a meal in the restaurant, then maybe a few on the Quayside.

I know this is not SW friendly and I know I should be very very good but I shall sadly not be.
Ekkkkk Im so excited! This is a huge turn of events - hes trying and being so nice :) ekkkkk x

Paulam - how was weigh in? Did you go? Tell tell tell.
Thanks! :)

Ahhh that's great news Emma xxxx ye will have a ball :)

Like I said babe we got told 11lbs over 2 weeks is average.
I know its crap but come next weigh in youll have prob have lost 5 or 6 of it just from being back on plan!
You had an amazing time though and that's what counts youd of had a crap holiday and still put some on if youd of tried to be good and theres no fun in that!
x

Have a fab time in malmaison! It will be lovely.

aww, Paulam10 don't worry you will loose it! just keep going.

x

Thanks ladies for the confidence in me. Its nice to be able to get a positive vibe when you feel like eating everything in the house! I've just had my teeth whitened in work.... Reps trying to get us to buy the machine... And I can't eat anything with colour for the next 24 hours in case it stains them again before the tubules close. That should stop me.... Or else I'll just eat white chocolate.

Guess what.... I only managed to lose 5lbs!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!
I did a dance like a maniac!! That's taken me back into the 13s!! Im so so happy! Makes me not want to eat and drink tonight but obvs I will lol.

Im thinking its a mix of how many bad weeks Ive had so this has been like the first week if that makes sense and also the FISH! People at my group swear by it and Ive had tuna, salmon and cobbler this week. From now on im living on fish!

I just cant believe it and im so so so excited!
x

Honestly our woman of the year eats fish about 4 times a week and swears by it - from now on im defo upping my fish intake. She recommended the frozen fish fillets from farmfoods - ive never been in but will try otherwise its the 3 for £10 from Asda and £10 is a lot for 6 salmon fillets! Although like I said I had the orange river cobbler the other day and that was really nice and only about £2 for 2 huge pieces!

Im so happy - I don't think you can tell any difference but I feel better just knowing lol x

I knew you would have a big loss this week, you deserve it hun, you worked hard all week even when you were feeling crappy... huge well done!!! xxxx

Back