25 and just getting fatter and fatter! Please HELP me! Before Im double doors sideway

Congratulations honey :D keep it up! xxxx

Aww you are all so lovely - its funny isn't it I couldn't wait to come on and tell you all as I knew youd be genuinely pleased for me :)

I had the nicest time on Friday! It was just fantastic - I will pop on at lunch and tell you all about it.
Food wise haven't been too bad.... fish fish fish for the next few days!x

Ok well we got there about 5, theyd accidentally upgraded us and the room was gorgeous!
We went over to pitcher and piano for some food - I was naughty and got some nachos but didn't have cheese on them and had a glass of w.wine

We then went to a cocktail bar and I had 3 cocktails, they were lovely. I started to feel like my tummy was really heavy and although I didn't feel sick I felt really odd - now I know this is gross but I was sick :( I think it was all the fruit juice as obviously on SW we don't have it do we. I wasn't drunk or tipsy so it wasn't that and as soon as I was sick I felt fine??? Very odd.
Gross I know sorry!

We had food on the evening but I had grilled salmon and new potatos, was a bit disappointed that it didn't come with veg or salad that was all that was on the plate :( we ordered a brownie to share but it was dry so didn't eat that. I had a bellini cocktail and that was yummy! Id brought nibbles for the room but we didn't have them either!

The next morning we had a breakfast, I was naughty and ordered a full one so had bacon, sausage, beans, scrambled egg, toast and hash browns. But I only ate 1 sausage and one hashbrown! hum still naughty I know.

When I got home I didn't have lunch but went for tea with my mum - ended up having steak pie, loads of veg and a few chips. I thought id treat myself to the rhubarb crumble as its my all time fav but when it came it was a mixed berry crumble - yuk! So I didn't eat it. Didn't have anything else on the night so that was good.

Sunday - had a big breakfast with mum, 2 Richmond sausages (6 syns) eggs, bacon, beans and 1 little toast. It was gorgeous and nicer than the one I had out! Then my friends ended up coming down to see me. I didn't want to eat while we were out but ended up having too - BUT I was really good it was a grill place so I ordered plane chicken breast, 4oz steak with onions and swapped the chips for JP and ordered a side of corn on the cob. I felt really really proud of myself!

I was in a mega rush this morning so had to have an alpen light bar 3syns, as I had a little bread sandwich of ham, rocket and spicy lowlow ummmm and a packet of space raiders (3.5 syns). Ive been out and bought some grapes to snack on this afternoon but must try not to eat them all!

over all I don't think ive been too bad all considered???
x

I am so excited to be back in the 13s I know its only just but fingers crossed I can keep going the right way and get down into them properly over the next few weeks. Ive got 2 weigh ins until I have to see HER! so if I could lose 2 per weigh in thatd get me to 13.9 which is lower than I was before holiday which would be great! I doubt ill be able to do that though as I think it was just bcos id had so many bad weeks that last week was like my first week again!

Ive got teas sort of planned - salmon, roasties and veg tonight and tomorrow - cajan one night and either plane or pesto the other.
Im on my own on Wed so think ill treat myself to lowlow pasta ummm!
Then going to have the tomato meatball pasta thing with a huge mound of spinach in it on Thursday (it was in a mag a few months back).

Then Friday im at my friends now so not sure what the plan will be food wise will have to try to investigate to limit damage as there will be drinking (its a uni girl reunion) b

Saturday breakfast will be ok as Ill have scrambled egg and toast - maybe a little bacon, considering shes a veggie she makes the best bacon ever!! I don't know what ill have for lunch, I generally miss it on a Saturday as I have a late breakfast.
Think im going to try make a Maggis Balti chicken curry with lots of veg chucked in, pepper, onion, mange tout, baby corn and spinach. Then MAY be going for a few drinks on the night dumdumdum I never have social drink things and then 2 come at once!

x

breakfast im back onto muller greeks - 1/2 syn and a banana as of tomorrow.
lunch is an issue though - I don't really want to have a sandwich every day. Ive bought a foodflask as ppl at group said they put the packet pasta in sauce in and then take to work and it cooks during the day - bit wary though!
x

you've done really well especially with being away!! it's so hard to resist temptation at home never mind when food is being served up to you!!! who is the HER you're talking about in your post?

its a long story but short version is I used to be best friends with the boys, brothers bf, way before me and him got together. Then she royally F**ked me over, good and proper, I forgave her, and she did it again. Created LOTS of problems within the family and made things very difficult.

We were best friends for years and years and its very sad but her actions since we stopped talking have been worse and worse. We have to see each other at family things now and again but I try to avoid her. However its both of the boys birthdays so there will be a joint night out... so I need to look slim and nice as sadly last time I lost all the weight id managed to avoid her too well and didn't get to show off lol
x

Ah gotcha now :) deffo important to be looking good so lol :)

OMG had the simplest tea last night but it was amazing, salmon and roasties (standard) then chucked loads of leeks and cut up asparagous in a pan and when cooked stirred in some lowlow - well I could of eaten a plate of that on its own! It was fantastic! I beg you all to try it!

Im having it again tonight!

As planned banana and greek muller (0.5 syns) this morning (separate obv), usual sandwich and space raiders for lunch (3.5syns) then the above tea, but cajan salmon tonight rather than plane. ummmmm

Sounds yum. Definitely have to try it. Although at the moment I'm a bit obsessed with pasata and low low as a pasta sauce. Ummmm. I'm getting hungry.

I had the one with garlic and chilli in the other week it was yummy, I had it with lowlow and salmon ummmm.
How do you add your superfree?? Is it in the form of evil mushrooms??
x

Lol... Yes its the evil mushrooms! I'd eat them til they come out my ears. I made chicken casserole yesterday in the slow cooker. It was yum. Turnips, carrots, onion and potato. Haven't actually work out the syns in the casserole mix yet but wouldn't imagine its too high.

its too thin for my liking - im used to gravy you could stand a spoon in! When ive made cornbeef hash/casserole I end up adding a spoon or two of smash granules to thicken it but then as its a tweek I don't know if id be better off with just adding more gravy lol.

Umm think ill make that next week - veg packs from Tesco - one is onion, celery, carrots, turnip, leeks and cabbage cooked in gravy then a tin of the low fat cornbeef which is 11syns. O yay well done Paulam you clever sausage you!
x

ekkkkkkkkkkkk my boss has just walked in with a cake carrier bag! That means hes been to the lovely posh bakery in the cute little village/town thing near us.... I am going to stay at my desk - hopefully other people will choose and then there wont be one that I like left so it will be easy to say no!

I usually get given the éclair as the girls say its the lightest so least damage lol but after watching the cake off the other day and remembering the evils of pastries I think Id chose a sponge which is obv nearly as evil as mushrooms!

Cake will not help me be skinnier than HER! must try to remember this!
x

Just looked up the syns... Can't find the one I used but all the dried packs of casserole mix seem to be 6 syns. And its made up with water. That's a great idea about the smash. Its free isn't it? I used thickening granules in it to thicken it. Never thought there might be syns there though.

smash is free but its a tweek using it as its not intended so youre meant to syn it but I figure if youre having it with all the veg its prob fine! x

Hey emma!

Been reading your thread, start to finish! Your such a lovely girl, and you will get there! :)

I'm back on SW after moving to a different country, I also got engaged but feel mega mega pressure on my shoulders to lose weight before I go dress shopping. Keep thinking of me as a really fat bride! One of the girls I used to go to school with just posted up on Fb that she lost 5 dress sizes for her wedding! How can you compete with that??

I'm hoping so see into the 11's next week, its been a long time but hopefully I can do it!

Keep on posting and a big hey to all the other girls on the thread!

awww that's so nice of you!
I don't think im lovely but im working on it! Just wanting to feel better in myself so that I can be happier and continue the nice circle lol

Do you need to lose 5 dress sizes? Probably not!
Getting engaged is amazing congratulations - he obviously loves you for the size you are so anything you lose to make yourself feel happier is a bonus! Plus you've got 2 years to lose some so loooooooooooooooooooooooooooads of time! Slow and steady and all of that shizzz!
z

Back